Wrap Your Mind Around This....

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 10, 2011 9:22 am » by E6722maj

whatever

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 10, 2011 9:29 am » by Mrmcnuggets

troll2rocks wrote:
But that may just be what it is.

And if the universe follows these principles, then we may well not exist, or exist in every version possible "an infinite amount" in an endless sea of possible options.

:D

:cheers:

These colliding galaxies are becoming more and more popular. Significantly. I had a hypothesis well say, back in the day, that each galaxy represented ones mind, to each his own. And colliding ones, were ones colliding in conflict, harmoniously of course. And why are we all on earth? Because it is a matrix. For your brain. :sunny: Illuminati :sunny: .

But Why the significant increase in collisions? Because the world is coming to an end.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 10, 2011 9:54 am » by Mrmcnuggets

I cannot edit no more, but on the talk of the matrix, and what you stated. The purpose of the matrix is to create an infinite system structure that every person will accept. Well, what happens when people start looking up for whats going on? They all get their own perceptions. Causing it to fail.

You have all the names for people who have the largest numbers, but then infinite. Not 'sonsos' property. Not named after them, no stated beginning, middle, or end, so that no one can disagree. Though it all still has to apply like you stated, mathematically of course.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSun Mar 13, 2011 7:04 am » by Sketchsi

So if you like rip a piece of paper in half, rip it in half again, you can just keep rippin it in half, forever really cant you? so theres no end to bigness an theres no end to smallness. I dont know if its relevant to this conversation. But along the lines. ;)

Super Moderator

PostSun Mar 13, 2011 7:47 pm » by Troll2rocks

sketchsi wrote:So if you like rip a piece of paper in half, rip it in half again, you can just keep rippin it in half, forever really cant you? so theres no end to bigness an theres no end to smallness. I dont know if its relevant to this conversation. But along the lines. ;)

Its very relevant :cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 13, 2011 7:58 pm » by Richc

Its like the "How Longs A Piece Of String" question.

If you have a bit of string that is 10cm's long you actually can't measure it. It is infinitly long.

If you measure along the edge it appears to be 10cm's long. But if you magnify the edge you will see it has a ruth edge so you also need to measure in and out of the ruthness. You might then have a measurement of 20cm's.

But magnify further and you have more ruthness.. And so on and so on forever.!

You will never have a final measurement.

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Previous