Wrap Your Mind Around This....

Super Moderator

PostThu Mar 10, 2011 4:34 am » by Troll2rocks

Within infinity, there are as many even numbers as there are odd and even combined.

A google is a large number, a google plex even larger, but Graham's number is far larger than Skewes' number and Moser's number combined The observable universe is far too small to contain an ordinary digital representation of Graham's number. assuming that each digit occupies at least one Planck volume. We do not know how large, but its big. We do not know what number it starts with, but we know what number it ends with...

However even this unimaginable number has a finite end and a start, where as infinity has no start no end and no middle. As unimaginably huge as infinity is, you could always add one to it, or indeed another infinity "which is technically impossible as there is no start or end to an infinity so you cant add to it, or subtract from it".

Some however think that in order for infinity and a non chaotic universe to exist, the numbers must make sense.

How ?

By reverting back to where it started. Ala, order from chaos

So from the smallest through to the largest back to the smallest and so on and so on...

However...

Infinity can have no start no middle and no end, so how may it revert to zero from everything out of the progress of time without it having a middle ?

It cant.

But that may just be what it is.

And if the universe follows these principles, then we may well not exist, or exist in every version possible "an infinite amount" in an endless sea of possible options.

:D

:cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Initiate

PostThu Mar 10, 2011 4:40 am » by Poe2you

This is not a fair subject when I have had a few beers :cheers:

Shame on you.

I gotta actually think about this. :scary:
*Think*

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostThu Mar 10, 2011 4:48 am » by Hurtswhenipee

Interesting Troll,

Some people believe in the Big Bang Theory, I myself don't agree with it.
If true then past the last galaxy would be a never ending void a void so vast no one can get their mind around it.
Infinity should exist in both directions from "0" For mankind to understand infinity we need to put numbers to it to attempt to comprehend it.
If there is an end, would it be like the lockers in the MIB movies. Ha Ha

Super Moderator

PostThu Mar 10, 2011 5:29 am » by Troll2rocks

hurtswhenipee wrote:Interesting Troll,

If true then past the last galaxy would be a never ending void a void so vast no one can get their mind around it.
Infinity should exist in both directions from "0" For mankind to understand infinity we need to put numbers to it to attempt to comprehend it.

It leads to the question of the nature of reality, quantum reality is far stranger than anything George Lucas could come up with.

Could the universe be a system. Some kind of unimaginable system that has purpose. Ie created to act for a reason. And everything in it to serve a purpose even if everything in it is not technically real ? I suppose it could be called god, or a ancestor simulation, or whatever it is or needs to be.

I should stop because I could go far deeper and make my brain start to smoulder
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 10, 2011 5:39 am » by Tuor10

If an infinite number of possibilities exist so does an infinite number of outcomes.

No wonder I can never win a football bet :(

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 10, 2011 5:52 am » by Tertiusgaudens

Consider the possibility of a universe being a brain construction making the "outside" world an illusionary game with math as "outside" extended and thus visual order game appearing real in physics...

Even in this regard infinity appears as something unamaginable nevertheless working in calculus developing senseful equations.

And what is space? The mind extended field of here and there in different directions.

And time? The mind extended sequence of something different from now, which is only real indeed.
Hope is the thing with feathers...
Emily Dickinson

Super Moderator

PostThu Mar 10, 2011 5:54 am » by domdabears

Image!!!!!!

Super Moderator

PostThu Mar 10, 2011 6:00 am » by The57ironman

troll2rocks wrote:
hurtswhenipee wrote:Interesting Troll,

It leads to the question of the nature of reality, quantum reality is far stranger than anything George Lucas could come up with.

Could the universe be a system. Some kind of unimaginable system that has purpose. Ie created to act for a reason. And everything in it to serve a purpose even if everything in it is not technically real ? I suppose it could be called god, or a ancestor simulation, or whatever it is or needs to be.

I should stop because I could go far deeper and make my brain start to smoulder

that's some really good heavy stuff folks.....(i think i smell somethin' burnin')....from the hand of god or the big bang , it's still ....is what it is......and we're all connected :hugging:
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 10, 2011 6:12 am » by Tuor10

Initiate

PostThu Mar 10, 2011 6:45 am » by Stratafire

troll2rocks wrote:Within infinity, there are as many even numbers as there are odd and even combined.

stratafire wrote:This is an unknown element, the "assumption" is that both are equal, yet the physical reality we live in would dictate otherwise, since anything 'even" becomes devoid of movement, devoid of action, therefore devoid of "existence", if anything, the very nature of the three dimensional reality you refer to, would speak volumes on the "unevenness" of the reality around us..

troll2rocks wrote:A google is a large number, a google plex even larger, but Graham's number is far larger than Skewes' number and Moser's number combined The observable universe is far too small to contain an ordinary digital representation of Graham's number. assuming that each digit occupies at least one Planck volume. We do not know how large, but its big. We do not know what number it starts with, but we know what number it ends with...

stratafire wrote:Actually Quantified Infinity dictates that "ANY" number, no matter the size in a relative length given "spatially" can be predicted to "when" it will appear at any given observation held by the observer, therefore any size can hold the exact same full sequence of the number given, no matter the scale spatially observed..

troll2rocks wrote:7

However even this unimaginable number has a finite end and a start, where as infinity has no start no end and no middle. As unimaginably huge as infinity is, you could always add one to it, or indeed another infinity "which is technically impossible as there is no start or end to an infinity so you cant add to it, or subtract from it".

stratafire wrote:I could hand you a billion, billion infinities in processing action, if the equipment could hold it, each Independent, and capable of being predictable for technical operations...

Such is the innovation that Quantified Infinity brings to the plate.

troll2rocks wrote:Some however think that in order for infinity and a non chaotic universe to exist, the numbers must make sense.

How ?

By reverting back to where it started. Ala, order from chaos

stratafire wrote:Already done that, and have since moved on to other applications of it (by QI)

troll2rocks wrote:So from the smallest through to the largest back to the smallest and so on and so on...

However...

Infinity can have no start no middle and no end, so how may it revert to zero from everything out of the progress of time without it having a middle ?

It cant.

stratafire wrote:Yes it can, heck you can even add, subtract, multiply, and add zero to your hearts content, even demonstrate this in a mechanical, three dimensional model if you wanted to

troll2rocks wrote:But that may just be what it is.

And if the universe follows these principles, then we may well not exist, or exist in every version possible "an infinite amount" in an endless sea of possible options.

stratafire wrote:Independently, individually, yet all tied together through Quantum entanglement on infinite scales, and across infinite "infinities"... A= arbitrary spatial occupation stating point (scale = Occupation divided by Regional Spatial occupation "squared", D=Distance, B= is end user controlled, C = results, therefore A+D (D / B)= C (Infinity))) or:

For Icon representation of "true infinity" (TI)

Simple really when you think about it...

BTW, this is a rough translation of the 3-dimensional mathematics in a logically displayed format for your perusal..

Hope it helps you in whatever you want to do..

:D

:cheers:

Next