WRONG!! WRONG!! WRONG!!

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 656
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:00 am

PostThu Aug 20, 2009 6:29 pm » by Stone069


loveandlight wrote:i disagree i understand your point and the fact that he killed so many people. but should we be compassionless because he was ? he has spent a lot of years in prison serving time for his crime he is now dying there is no escape for him anymore .should we now turn into the monster he became by never giving somebody compassion on any grounds because of their crime should we see things through the eyes of vengeance or the eyes of reason ? he has been punished for the remainder of his life for the crimes against the people that he committed allow the man to die in peace asking for forgiveness of his soul and with the love of innocent people who care for him around him (its not just the perpertraitor that suffers but innocent family members too )

or do we not become better people because we hate hate hate
think with compassion for all mankind and through it we will achieve reason !!!!
and yes this would be my response even if it was my child that he killed !!!!!!!! because i allways listen to my heart and not my head!!!

:hugging: :love: :sunny:
"the love you withold is the pain that you carry"


I think it is very compassionate to keep him locked up. He was not executed, nor did they leave him in a room with the families of the 270 victims family members with no camera rolling. I think that would have been the way to go here. It also would be more of a deterrent to future people who would think to do as he did.
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1227
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:39 pm

PostThu Aug 20, 2009 6:32 pm » by Dank1


dude thats retarded let that fuckin murderer die in prison here in the states ( i wonder how much they paid the GOV to let him go) :top:
i don't speak dumbfu@k and i don't understand it either!

Writer
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:21 pm

PostThu Aug 20, 2009 6:50 pm » by gukala


I don't know why he wasn't charged in the US - maybe the rules were different then - I know they would have him in Leavenworth if the rules were in effect back then. It's like now - you don't even have to commit a crime in the US to be charged in the US. I am not really sure I like that - otherwise - what's the point in jurisdictions? It's like now - a dude from GB can get on some govt computer in the US and be charged with high crimes in the US and get extradited and everything - Maybe the Mossad will make some of you happy when they go shoot him at his deathbed?

Initiate
Posts: 185
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:34 am

PostThu Aug 20, 2009 6:51 pm » by Loveandlight


stone069 wrote:
loveandlight wrote:i disagree i understand your point and the fact that he killed so many people. but should we be compassionless because he was ? he has spent a lot of years in prison serving time for his crime he is now dying there is no escape for him anymore .should we now turn into the monster he became by never giving somebody compassion on any grounds because of their crime should we see things through the eyes of vengeance or the eyes of reason ? he has been punished for the remainder of his life for the crimes against the people that he committed allow the man to die in peace asking for forgiveness of his soul and with the love of innocent people who care for him around him (its not just the perpertraitor that suffers but innocent family members too )

or do we not become better people because we hate hate hate
think with compassion for all mankind and through it we will achieve reason !!!!
and yes this would be my response even if it was my child that he killed !!!!!!!! because i allways listen to my heart and not my head!!!

:hugging: :love: :sunny:
"the love you withold is the pain that you carry"


I think it is very compassionate to keep him locked up. He was not executed, nor did they leave him in a room with the families of the 270 victims family members with no camera rolling. I think that would have been the way to go here. It also would be more of a deterrent to future people who would think to do as he did.



this is exactly my point ty for making it for me you want to murder as he did then let others murder him and torture him ! and this makes u better than him how exactly?

in reality terrorists are made by goverments and their organisations to give them reasons to mantain standing armies and explain massive money input into them so who is really responsible the terrorists or the people that brain washed him and instructed him in what to do in order to further their own agenda and if u know anything about brainwashing the subject doesnt have a choice in his actions if it is so desired but nobody ever looks outside the box we are to busy being narrow minded and believing everything we hear in the media or what we are told does this mean its true ? does this mean that he did it or was he framed as many others have been proven to be in the past by goverments needing someone to point the finger at ?.

so before we point the finger and say kill him execute him lets take a step back look outside the picture and look at the infinite possibilities other than what the people who control your mind and your thinking want you to believe!.

:hugging: :love: :sunny:
"the love you withold is the pain that you carry"

User avatar
Posts: 2661
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:09 am

PostThu Aug 20, 2009 6:56 pm » by Hesop


These people that actually carry out and implement attacks such as this, view our "compassion" as a weakness. One to exploit. Therefore it is inherent for us to display our "strength", and let the bastard rot in a cell.
Image

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 13293
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:27 pm

PostThu Aug 20, 2009 7:09 pm » by Drjones


hesop wrote:These people that actually carry out and implement attacks such as this, view our "compassion" as a weakness. One to exploit. Therefore it is inherent for us to display our "strength", and let the bastard rot in a cell.


I could'nt not disagree more Hesop. :oops:
Image

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 13293
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:27 pm

PostThu Aug 20, 2009 7:10 pm » by Drjones


blacky wrote:Thought this bombing was something to do with the CIA??
Hasnt it always though!


Oh yes.. :look:
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 656
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:00 am

PostThu Aug 20, 2009 7:13 pm » by Stone069


So you would rather just slap his ........ oh wait............that would be cruel right. No slapping or touching him. No jail time just because he has cancer? So if a rapist gets the flu ...........send him home. If a child molesters genitals shrivel up, WWEEEEELLLLLLLL just send him home can't hurt anyone now right. So we send him home and now that he knows he will die a painful and nasty death he goes out and alalaalalalalalalala........................BOOM there goes another neighborhood ......sponsored by the COMPASSIONATE people of the world who let this freak out to begin with.

Yes I believe he should have died a slow and painfull death because he showed HE HAS NO COMPASSION. Shall I quote

DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE DONE TO YOU
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 474
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:40 pm

PostThu Aug 20, 2009 7:14 pm » by Soldierboy


hesop wrote:These people that actually carry out and implement attacks such as this, view our "compassion" as a weakness. One to exploit. Therefore it is inherent for us to display our "strength", and let the bastard rot in a cell.


hesop I kinda like the Texas law.....hang em high....in the street... so the whole world
can see and feel it! it might not deter but it would give them something to think about.
costs alot less to. lol
"That Which Does Not Kill Us Makes Us Stronger"

User avatar
Posts: 2661
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:09 am

PostThu Aug 20, 2009 7:16 pm » by Hesop


drjones wrote:
hesop wrote:These people that actually carry out and implement attacks such as this, view our "compassion" as a weakness. One to exploit. Therefore it is inherent for us to display our "strength", and let the bastard rot in a cell.


I could'nt not disagree more Hesop. :oops:


Then you need to research them more, reading some of their own material.
Image


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook