WRONG!! WRONG!! WRONG!!

Initiate

PostThu Aug 20, 2009 7:17 pm » by Stone069

alalaalalalalalalala........................BOOM..........................sorry been waiting to use this from Jeff Dunham for a while now and finally found a place to use it!!!!!!!!!(achmed the dead terrorist.)

Initiate

PostThu Aug 20, 2009 7:22 pm » by Loveandlight

stone069 wrote:So you would rather just slap his ........ oh wait............that would be cruel right. No slapping or touching him. No jail time just because he has cancer? So if a rapist gets the flu ...........send him home. If a child molesters genitals shrivel up, WWEEEEELLLLLLLL just send him home can't hurt anyone now right. So we send him home and now that he knows he will die a painful and nasty death he goes out and alalaalalalalalalala........................BOOM there goes another neighborhood ......sponsored by the COMPASSIONATE people of the world who let this freak out to begin with.

Yes I believe he should have died a slow and painfull death because he showed HE HAS NO COMPASSION. Shall I quote

DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE DONE TO YOU

now you are just plain abusing everything i said taking it out of context entirely also if u no anything about the final stages of cancer he wont have the strength to stand up nevermind carry a bomb ! . so

"i dont argue with idiots they just bring you down to their level and beat you with years of experience"
nuff said

:hugging: :love: :sunny:
"the love you withold is the pain that you carry"

PostThu Aug 20, 2009 7:40 pm » by Hesop

Here's one interesting read....
http://www.thedonovan.com/archives/2008/12/flies_in_amber.html

And one can hope that the Afghan people see it that way, though we're swimming against an millenniums-long experience that tells these people to submit to he who has the stronger tribe. And that ruthlessness is a component of strength.

You hit the nail on the head with your remark about compassion (mercy) being seen as weakness in the eastern mind. If you remember, this was true in Viet Nam as well; whenever there was a lull in the bombing, the NVA and VC took it as a sign of weakness or lack of will for the fight and merely took advantage to regroup and resupply. IMHO, the Eastern mind reserves mercy for those born less fortunate and they dispense it in the form of alms for the poor. They would never think of showing mercy to an enemy, still capable of fighting and still in the field. They might show some compassion to POWs, but that is, at best precocious, and not to be depended on at any time.

Initiate

PostThu Aug 20, 2009 7:45 pm » by Stone069

Yes i went extreme in my last post because you are sympathizing with a fucking killer. You would let him go home to a heros fucking welcome because you don't have the balls/tits to stand up for whats right. If he was a patsey then he still deserves to be in prison. He put himself in the position to be made into one. Yes I believe he should have been left in a room with the victims family members. We are allowed free will he chose to use his to kill. Let the families decide his fate. AAWWWWW his family is upset because he is going to die in prison. Tough Shit they should have done something before he killed 270 people and destroyed the lives of their families.

Your view point equates to his family having more right then the families who lost loved ones. I will damn sure bet that those families of the victims would spit in your face for your disregard of their loved ones and raising his family above theirs.

Your opinion is fucking disgusting. I AM DONE HERE BEFORE I GET BANNED!!!

By the way I lost a sister melonoma so don't tell me I DON"T KNOW ASSHOLE

Writer

PostThu Aug 20, 2009 8:13 pm » by Highbridge

Let him go... This is a perfect opportunity! Follow him by satellite, have operatives close at hand, then round up all the MFers that come to see him... simple!

Initiate

PostThu Aug 20, 2009 8:31 pm » by Dj637

to the bleeding hearts, do you honestly trhink if it was the other way around that i bombed a target in Libya and murdered 270 muslims, that i would have been shown the same compassion and forgivness after serving some of my sentence?? do you think i would be realesed early through terminal illness, to die with dignity in my bed with my family by my side?? i think not, i would have been tried in a makeshift court, found guilty, sentenced to death, after which i would be paraded through the city in some kinda fucked up carnival with the entire population baying for my blood, used as a propaganda tool to ridicule the west only to be taken somewhere and have my head sliced off live on the fuckin internet
Lady Astor to Winston Churchill:

'If you were my husband, I would put poison in your coffee.'

Churchill: 'And if I were married to you, I would drink it.'

Initiate

PostThu Aug 20, 2009 8:35 pm » by Stone069

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

Initiate

PostThu Aug 20, 2009 8:40 pm » by Wrathofkahn

dj637 wrote:to the bleeding hearts, do you honestly trhink if it was the other way around that i bombed a target in Libya and murdered 270 muslims, that i would have been shown the same compassion and forgivness after serving some of my sentence?? do you think i would be realesed early through terminal illness, to die with dignity in my bed with my family by my side?? i think not, i would have been tried in a makeshift court, found guilty, sentenced to death, after which i would be paraded through the city in some kinda fucked up carnival with the entire population baying for my blood, used as a propaganda tool to ridicule the west only to be taken somewhere and have my head sliced off live on the fuckin internet

Spot on. Just thinking about that video literally makes me sick to my stomach! Those sub human pieces of shit do not want to run into me or alot of other people who were horrified! I hope that those bastards got theirs and some!

Initiate

PostThu Aug 20, 2009 8:45 pm » by Loveandlight

stone069 wrote:Yes i went extreme in my last post because you are sympathizing with a fucking killer. You would let him go home to a heros fucking welcome because you don't have the balls/tits to stand up for whats right. If he was a patsey then he still deserves to be in prison. He put himself in the position to be made into one. Yes I believe he should have been left in a room with the victims family members. We are allowed free will he chose to use his to kill. Let the families decide his fate. AAWWWWW his family is upset because he is going to die in prison. Tough Shit they should have done something before he killed 270 people and destroyed the lives of their families.

Your view point equates to his family having more right then the families who lost loved ones. I will damn sure bet that those families of the victims would spit in your face for your disregard of their loved ones and raising his family above theirs.

Your opinion is fucking disgusting. I AM DONE HERE BEFORE I GET BANNED!!!

By the way I lost a sister melonoma so don't tell me I DON"T KNOW ASSHOLE

i see so know u show exactly how limited your capacity is at reason and discussion as u obviousley cannot hold a debate without resulting to stupid tirades or personal insults and you entirely missed the whole issues i mentioned in all of your rantings picking out only the bits wich fit with your little tantrum i am not saying i am right far from it i am mereley stating an opinion which u decided to take out of proportion
and u shouldnt assume because somebody takes the side that you disagree with that the person has no balls or guts FAR from it !
as for if he was a patsey he deserves to be in prison ????? are u just playing dumb or are u really as thick as u appear research brainwashing then comeback and state he would of deserved it if this was the case ! like he would of even known !

also u are rellying on goverment info to prove he murdered anybody and of course goverments never lie to the people they never have done . they have never claimed an act of terrorism was the work of somebody else to divert attention . just like the cia havent!

and u dont have to agree with me but who gave u the right to be judge jury and executioner ? are you god ? what gives anyman the right to take lives ? and if some one does take a life what gives any man the right to take his? remove his freedoms yes he has been locked up since it happened and all that would happen when he is dying is that a week before his death when he is too weak to move and frail he would be placed in a nursin g home with a rnd the clock guard so he could get the treatment required to ease the pain of cancer should this also be refused then ? should we become more like them in order to punish them (which we have allready done ) even a murderer is allowed a last wish if he is to be executed does this make me weak i think not compassionate and reasonable maybe

however as per previous comments about weakness being used against the usa etc in vietnam if an enemy invaded your country for whatever reason and killed millions of your people and their was a lull in the bombing what would you do ? think about it!
you would regroup and resupply ! yet u critisize others for doing the same thing u all would do in similar circumstances !

i to have lost many people in my life . brothers ,parents ,grandparents ,aunties .uncles.children
this doesnt mean i would begrudge the treatment he could only properly recieve with constant care to anybody in the final stages of life which prisons are unable to do!!!!

obviousley some people never learned to be able to have a debate with people that disagree with them and like to get agressive with people who dont agree with their opinions well i never liked bullys who think they can boss people around because they like to get irate about things

so my work here is done my opinions are made and if u read them all in the context i wrote i didnt say half of the things in the CONTEXT u are trying to portray them
your problem is they fit into your pretty little picture of the world and whats right and wrong its all either black or white and if they dont agree hang em

well u are also entitled to your opinion no matter what it is doesnt mean i have to agree with you but letsd keep it as a debate isnt that what we are here for? !!!
i see people dying EVERYDAY many of them. from many ailments and i would deny none of them the right to treatment in their last days
no matter their crimes this doesnt make me weak just more human than you !!

:hugging: :love: :sunny:
"the love you withold is the pain that you carry"

Initiate

PostThu Aug 20, 2009 9:12 pm » by Stone069

I apologize for not having time right now to address these issues. one I will address right now is this. Is he being refused treatment, or pain meds, Denied medication or visitation Denied a chance to speak freely can he not be made "comfortable" in the prison he is in while being treated?. No I don;t think so as that would be cruel and inhumane and grounds for release any way. I will return later to address the rest of this post

PreviousNext