WRONG!! WRONG!! WRONG!!

Initiate

PostThu Aug 20, 2009 9:30 pm » by Loveandlight

stone069 wrote:I apologize for not having time right now to address these issues. one I will address right now is this. Is he being refused treatment, or pain meds, Denied medication or visitation Denied a chance to speak freely can he not be made "comfortable" in the prison he is in while being treated?. No I don;t think so as that would be cruel and inhumane and grounds for release any way. I will return later to address the rest of this post

np im sure i will hear from u again at some point. however i will say a prison is not capable of providing adequate palative care for a person dying from cancer which is why regardless of issues whether he would be moved to a uk hospital or an american one or sent to his own family it would be for the same reasons. because of receiving the care a prison can not provide. they do not have the capacity to do this its as simple as that which in the uk is exactly why dying patients are usually moved to external facilities for extensive treatments! in his own country palative care is done by the FAMILY which is why he is being sent home ! or should we the tax payer fund all his medical expenses too !?

:hugging: :love: :sunny:
"the love that you withold is the pain that you carry"

Initiate

PostThu Aug 20, 2009 11:24 pm » by Stone069

I can agree to dis agree without attacking you personally and apologize if it was taken or written that way. I have taken a chill pill and run errands. Let me rationally comment.

I am from the US and I am not sure where you are from. In principle I would have agreed with you if this were a perfect rosy world. I understand your position of mercy, I just don't think it is the right way to handle the situation.

This did not start off with discussing his trial. CIA brain washing and blah blah should have been addressed before he went to prison. (no disrespect just paraphrasing) I have to assume since he was convicted, he is guilty, since this post wasn't about evidence coming out proving or questioning his guilt. Living in the US, I am well aware of people on death row being released due to new evidence etc. Unfortunately that is a piece of the puzzle that is still debated in the courts and has no resolution, mistakes can and are made.

My anger is due to people whining about HIS rights. When he got convicted he lost his rights.(imo) I agree that it is a shame and a sham that tax payers have to foot the bill for a convicted killer to be in prison, then to have to pay to maintain his health. THAT is compassion, caring for someone who would not return the same.

If he was being placed in a facility to accommodate his illness, while still being "incarcerated" then that is one thing. It was stated he was going home to die with his loved ones. What makes him special enough to go home and be with his family when 270 families will never see their loved ones again.

Yes I believe that placing him in the hands of the families he destroyed would be a just and fair punishment. I also believe when juveniles are convicted of theft or violent crimes they should be placed on the street with a sandwich board explaining their crimes. WHY? This would allow them to see the reactions of the general populace, instead of their fiends telling them how cool they are. I am a firm believer in the statement, You cannot learn humility with out having been humiliated. I believe that people coddling criminals is what encourages them to commit second and third offenses. Prisoner in the states can go to college while inside prison and when they get out they do not have student loans to pay. FREE college, three hots and a cot, and all they have to do is roll some old lady for her purse. While good people are in debt up to their ears because they had to pay for college.

So when I see someone defending a mass murders right to go home and die with his family, I get pissed because no one is thinking about those families effected by this jackass who is held up as a hero in his home town. He would come home a hero and again they win, and we look weak for not standing by the conviction and sentence passed in a court of law. It makes them feel like they were right and encourages more people to use violence to resolve their disputes, because really the punishment does not fit the crime.

Writer

PostThu Aug 20, 2009 11:50 pm » by Highbridge

@loveandlight
You mention... “or should we the tax payer fund all his medical expenses too !?”

Why not? The American tax payers fund all medical expenses for all of their prisoners. To go off topic a little... They also pay all medical expenses for all the illegal immigrants! Of course this seems to be the way the liberals of that country like it! The average citizen can go rot in the corner and be denied medical care if he doesn't have insurance but to be humane, they have to meet the needs of their illegals? What a crock of logic! Back on subject... Not wanting to pay for this man's medical has nothing to do with sending him home! You already pick up the tab for so many others! Plus if you were concerned for humane reasons, he would get better care in an American prison than his own country. That is a fact!

Initiate

PostSat Aug 22, 2009 5:58 am » by Stone069

as was predicted

http://www.disclose.tv/frameset.php?url ... ZL20090821

less then3 MONTHS to live plenty of time to repeat his crime? yes? Then as a suicide bomber he will be a martyr. He needs no strength to be rolled in wheel chair, just enough to push red button.

Initiate

PostSat Aug 22, 2009 6:24 am » by Buhdoo

@stone069

:flop:

Initiate

PostSat Aug 22, 2009 6:31 am » by Stone069

I just saw it first, I am sure it would have made it here anyway.

Here is another, apparently varying reports on how long he has left to live.

http://www.disclose.tv/frameset.php?url ... Obama.html

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 22, 2009 6:53 am » by Darrylmckay

stone069 wrote:I believe that people coddling criminals is what encourages them to commit second and third offenses. Prisoner in the states can go to college while inside prison and when they get out they do not have student loans to pay. FREE college, three hots and a cot, and all they have to do is roll some old lady for her purse.

That not entirely true is it, I think keeping people locked in cells for 23 hours a day and treating them like animals is what makes them reoffend.
Now I am all for locking people in a cell for 23 hours a day, but not people who are eventually going to be released, people who are child molesters, serial rapists, murderers fo women, should never get out, but the others who you are going to release need some kind of support.

Now the Lockerbie bomber should never have gotten out, what do you have to do to get life in prison and it mean LIFE.

How does a person who murdered 270 innocent people get "compassion".........oh thats right he just has to come from a country that has oil that BP wants.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Initiate

PostSat Aug 22, 2009 8:34 am » by Stone069

Please don't take me as heartless, my comments were directed to this post.

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 22, 2009 8:42 am » by Mediasorcerer

what if the guy is innocent,do you want to be responsible for killing an innocent man,and arent there better things more important to worry about right now,who gives a fuk hes dead anyway and if you have seen the way cancer sufferers die you would let him live for revenge,if i had cancer i would rather die quick,its hideous death,i have seen first hand my old man go from cancer,not much fun i tell you,oh and chemo is just frigging wonderful too,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostSat Aug 22, 2009 3:51 pm » by Stone069

I can't believe this, still with US killing him. We are not killing him the argument was to let his ass rot in prison. If you want to debate his innocence, talk to the courts and lawyers. HE was convicted and sentenced. Now just because he has cancer he was sent home. BULLSHIT. plain and simple. This MF went home to a heros welcome(see above links, no actually read them don't just look at the link) and this makes it look like we are weak. Some of you people make me sick. Bleeding heart wusses, this same politically correct bull crap has American tax payers funding the health care of ILLEGAL immigrants in the states. They pay no taxes and work off the books yet receive welfare and free medical treatment. I am tired of cry babies whining, oh he might be innocent. Well everyone in the prisons is innocent, just ask them, so lets send them all home to rape and murder more innocent people just cause they MIGHT be innocent. DISGUSTING.

PreviousNext