WRONG!! WRONG!! WRONG!!

Initiate

PostThu Aug 20, 2009 4:58 pm » by Dj637

So the muderer Abdel Baset al-Megrahi is allowed to go home because he is dying of cancer, on the grounds he can die at home with his loved ones?? What the fuck about the 270 people that he murdered in the Lockerbie bombing of the Pan Am?? they cant go home to die with thier loved ones?? they never chose to die that day, they were murdered plain and simple! he was sentenced and given life, then life he should give, he should be in his cell to finnish his sentence, if the cancer kills him before his sentence is up then so be it! he should be in his cell praying to his god for forgivness, not sitting first class deciding to have the salmon, and choosing what fuckin film to watch on the flight home!! murdering fuck!!

Phew!!! that feels better!
Lady Astor to Winston Churchill:

'If you were my husband, I would put poison in your coffee.'

Churchill: 'And if I were married to you, I would drink it.'

brillbilly

PostThu Aug 20, 2009 5:16 pm » by brillbilly

:headscratch: hi,the problem i have is that he could just be the patsey,the guy to take the fall.there were others involved in my opinion,and if he was the only one involed then let him stay locked up but not at the uk tax payers exspence.when the real truth come out we may see that the bombings were closer to home.I could be wrong and hope i am but as time has gone on and more fake bombers have been named and shamed,i question it and look for the bigger picture,who realy gains :headscratch: :cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 20, 2009 5:18 pm » by Blacky

Thought this bombing was something to do with the CIA??
Hasnt it always though!

Initiate

PostThu Aug 20, 2009 5:19 pm » by Soldierboy

your right, he should be in his cell.........wtf?
"That Which Does Not Kill Us Makes Us Stronger"

Initiate

PostThu Aug 20, 2009 5:23 pm » by Dj637

yep fair point brillbilly, of course others are involved in a bombing, but none the less he was found guilty, he showed no remorse throughout the whole trial, my point is that he has been given freedom, and a choice to die with his family, which is wrong unlike the 270 people that were murdered who had no choice!

Initiate

PostThu Aug 20, 2009 5:25 pm » by Loveandlight

i disagree i understand your point and the fact that he killed so many people. but should we be compassionless because he was ? he has spent a lot of years in prison serving time for his crime he is now dying there is no escape for him anymore .should we now turn into the monster he became by never giving somebody compassion on any grounds because of their crime should we see things through the eyes of vengeance or the eyes of reason ? he has been punished for the remainder of his life for the crimes against the people that he committed allow the man to die in peace asking for forgiveness of his soul and with the love of innocent people who care for him around him (its not just the perpertraitor that suffers but innocent family members too )

or do we not become better people because we hate hate hate
think with compassion for all mankind and through it we will achieve reason !!!!
and yes this would be my response even if it was my child that he killed !!!!!!!! because i allways listen to my heart and not my head!!!

:hugging: :love: :sunny:
"the love you withold is the pain that you carry"

Initiate

PostThu Aug 20, 2009 5:35 pm » by Dj637

thats for his god to decide, an eye for an eye and all that???

Initiate

PostThu Aug 20, 2009 5:40 pm » by Wrathofkahn

Doesnt the fact of him dying of cancer make him more of a threat as being a martyr suicide bomber?!!!! I guess we will find out... :bang;

Writer

PostThu Aug 20, 2009 5:41 pm » by gukala

Ya know - if he is the patsy - why would he show remorse? why would he take responsibility? A lot of these muslims that do crimes like this imagine they are in a war - they imagine that the other side deserves death - they imagine a lot of silly things - but they do imagine it.

I am with those who think that he should have stayed in his cell, but I am also with those who think they can get it from Scottish law that they don't have to kill this guy in order to get some kind of blood revenge for this guy. Personally I think they should have executed him, but this is the solution the Scottish courts came up with. I can live with it. I wonder what the citizens of Scotland are thinking regarding it tho - wonder if they are as pissed as most of us are? Or if they agree that sending him home with a catheter to die at home was the best idea?

Initiate

PostThu Aug 20, 2009 5:45 pm » by Loveandlight

dj637 wrote:thats for his god to decide, an eye for an eye and all that???

umm No this is for man to decide !
this is not an issue for god and if it was what do i do send him a letter ?
no this is an issue for mankind it is through things like this that we learn grow and become better people

religion is just a tool of control for the goverments to control your thinking now i do believe in a GOD but not in the conventional sense which is rammed down peoples throats before most of them are old enough to decide for themselves and are brainwashed into believing info past down from generation to generation with no proof!

and im sure if god was involved he would say "i made you able to think for yourselves for a reason ! not so u would come and ask me everytime you found an issue that is challenging"

:hugging: :love: :sunny:
"the love you withold is the pain that you carry"

Next