WTC MISSILE STRIKE 911:

Initiate

PostFri Sep 11, 2009 3:16 am » by Shatnerswig

abyssdnb wrote:WTC MISSILE STRIKE 911: United Airlines Flight 175 Impossible Speed

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-W2Hu70y_D8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-W2Hu70y_D8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Definitive calculations on United Airlines Flight 175 average speed for the final 52 miles are:

52 miles in 270 seconds = 693.2 mph

Speed of Sound (Match 1) at that height is 692.8 mph.

An average speed of 692.8 mph on a descent from 25,000 feet to below 1,000 feet, covering a distance of 52 miles directly towards target in just over 4.5 minutes, represents a totally impossible achievement for a mid-size wide-body twinjet airliner.

ANOTHER FIRST TIME IN HISTORY FOR A 911 EVENT:

A Boeing 767-200 matched the SPEED OF SOUND during 4 minutes and didn´t DESINTEGRATED in the Process.

Flight UA 175: An Incredible Journey

In August 2006 the NTSB, in response to a NSA FOI request, finally released details of the 9/11 flights.

http://www.ntsb.gov/Info/foia_fri.htm...

The report includes a flight profile, a ground track, A pressure altitude graph derived from radar mode C returns, and a transcript of radio communications.

The following is a "blow by blow" of the alleged plane's astonishing flight, taken from the report:

United Airlines Flight 175 departed Boston Logan at 8:14AM

It reached 31,000 feet at 8:33AM

The final radio transmission was at 8:42AM

Beacon Codes were changed twice within one minute at 8:47AM

UA 175 started into a climbing turn to the South East at 8:51AM

It reached 33,500 feet at 8:53AM

UA 175 began its descent while continuing its turn

It turned towards North East while its descent continued

The "plane" was now headed towards WTC2 in a direction of North east (45 degrees)
at what is termed point (G)

Its altitude at this point was 25,000 feet at 8:58 AM

It was at 24,000 feet at 8:59AM

18,500 feet at 9:00AM

15,000 feet at 9:01AM

9,000 feet at 9:02AM

The "plane" is presumed to have struck its target at a height under 1000 feet at 9:02 40 AM. Mission Accomplished.

This is incredible target acquisitioning, but just as incredible is the fact that according to the NTSB report, which was founded on three sets of radar data ( FAA, JFK Approach and USAF) the alleged plane covered the sixty mile distance in approximately 4 minutes and 40 seconds. That works out to an average of 700 mph; this is above Mach 1!, a totally impossible achievement, on multiple levels, for a mid-size wide-body twinjet airliner.

September 4, 2001: Israeli Company Moves Out of WTC. The Zim-American Israeli Shipping Co. moves their North American headquarters from the 16th floor more...of the WTC to Norfolk, Virginia, one week before the 9/11 attacks.

The Israeli government owns 49 percent of the company. [VIRGINIAN-PILOT, 9/4/2001] More than 200 workers had just been moved out; about ten are still in the building making final moving arrangements on 9/11, but escape. [JERUSALEM POST, 9/13/2001; JOURNAL OF COMMERCE, 10/18/2001]

The move leaves only one Israeli company, ClearForest, with 18 employees, in the WTC on 9/11. The four or five employees in the building at the time manage to escape. [JERUSALEM POST, 9/13/2001]

One year later, a Zim ship is impounded while attempting to ship Israeli military equipment to Iran; it is speculated that this is done with the knowledge of Israel. [AGENCE FRANCE-PRESSE, 3/29/2002]

Just a Few INTERESTING Press Reports...

2000 LIVES KILLED ON WTC BUILDINGS= 7 BILLION DOLLARS GAIN BY LARRY (AKA "THE JEW ROBBER") SILVERSTEIN.

:bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit:
TO BOLDLY GO WHERE NO WIG HAS GONE BEFORE

jetxvii

PostFri Sep 11, 2009 3:32 am » by jetxvii

This is absolute propaganda. all the videos news worthy and not have a plane hitting the building. at most I would say that there is a possibility that drone planes were used instead of the original planes. I mean after all if it was an inside job that means they are all presumed dead anyways.

There would be a strong possibility that they would fly in a drone plane in mid air and switch out, but then that begs the question of what type of CIA trained individual would drive a plane into a building knowing he was going to die? or that the drone plane really was truly remote controlled by satellite or other means and secondly what happened to the people on board those 4 flights?

The pentagon is a tricky one for the drone planes though if the story goes right and drone planes were used then flight 77 would have been switched out mid flight ( which would make sense because they shut off the G.P.S. coordination system (supposedly) . Then the drone plane would have done a fly over while a smaller jet or pod on the drone plane released a Tomahawk or some smaller cruise missile into the Pentagon. while FBI Agents that took all surveillance tapes, pulled down the street poles a day earlier in the case of one pole and paid the cab driver or scared him into going along with a light pole smacking his vehicle from a Boeing running into them south of the Navy Annex. not to mention the mysterious white plane. :nwo:

other than that I think its crazy that someone would think that the planes didn't hit the World Trade Centers. :peep:

But different folks different strokes.... :shooting:

Writer

PostFri Sep 11, 2009 5:54 am » by Hashtoker

I can totally agree with all the counter points to what im posting...and to be honest it actually makes me feel a bit sick asking these questions (didn't someone smart once say "the only stupid questions are the unasked ones."?), but i have my reasons - mainly i was going through the comments on one of these "no plane theory" vids, on youtube i think (which one i can't recall at the mo) and stumbled across one written (apparently) by a 13year old along the lines of they believe in the "9/11 Conspiracies" but when ever they try talking about it to their parents they would recieve a beating....If this is true or not i have i dont know, but what i do know is i was 13 once (quite a while ago now) and those were pretty lonely times in my experiance, and that comment kinda struck a chord with me - made me realise how lucky i was really to have quite "open" parents how would actually talk about anything (well, most things). With that said these "no plane theorys" are out there online if we like them or not, and the generations growing up with this internet, never knowing a life without it, are watching them......... if we like it or not.
My true belief on 9/11 is that there was many different operations running by many different agency's, some knowingly (a handful maybe), most probably unknowingly, moved into positions over time to serve whatever purpose... (some see one theory, some see others, we all argue amongst ourselves - divide and conquer at work i guess)

I feel like i've kinda hijacked this thread...my apologies....just noticed the time too...which means its the 11th...more apologies because i've probably offended a trillion people reading this...so im off to light a candle and smoke, and maybe think of a thanks for the fireman (amongst others) who lost their life's trying to help others 8 years ago today...if all of us could be a teenth more like them we'd probably create somekinda heaven on earth..

:hugging:

goodnite :)
Many Hands Make Light Work...

Master Conspirator

PostFri Sep 11, 2009 5:59 am » by Lowsix

hashtoker wrote:I feel like i've kinda hijacked this thread...my apologies....just noticed the time too...which means its the 11th...more apologies because i've probably offended a trillion people reading this...so im off to light a candle and smoke, and maybe think of a thanks for the fireman (amongst others) who lost their life's trying to help others 8 years ago today...if all of us could be a teenth more like them we'd probably create somekinda heaven on earth..

:hugging:

goodnite :)

Evenif you HAD hijacked the thread, which you certainly didnt..
Youre the only one to bring up this VERy important point..as important as the who where what and how..

Take a minute tomorrow and direct some thoughts to whoever or whatever runs your universe, and send a thought up for the families that lost people, and the firemen who gave their lives...and imagine how it must be for them..we can argue all this crap till the cows come home, but they REALLY lost something, and there are no answers. How profoundly sad and pointless.. Thats where our thoughts should drift for just a little bit.

Many thanks hastoker
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Writer

PostFri Sep 11, 2009 6:01 am » by Chainsawallen

Damn Dude!

Is "LARRY (AKA "THE JEW ROBBER") SILVERSTEIN."

related to

GEORGE(AKA the cracker ass cracker honky) BUSH

and

BARACK (AKA the half honky half nigger) OBAMA ??

Geez man...Even i don't take shit that far in my opinions...But to each his own i assume.

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 11, 2009 6:10 am » by Realorfake

hashtoker wrote:I agree that there no need for comment's like that....but as the topic's been raised this vid kinda shows what i would be tryin to say:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Now im not really sure on what speed "flight 175" hit the tower... just pretty sure there should've been one hell of a vortex whipping up the dust & debris as it fell - is it not the reason they have to land so far apart? That and the towers offering little to no resistance....a steel mesh of girders like a pencil through a fly screen...wings n all...with no apparent breaking of speed or parts...

4 planes (apparently) dissappeared that day, not 1 tail section left...i just find it hard to believe i guess :(

I would argue that flying a plane into a HUGE CEMENT STRUCTURE is starkly different than flying a plane through air and waiting for the vortex to follow...obviously the building changes the wind dynamics...

uh hello, not hard to figure out...
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Initiate

PostFri Sep 11, 2009 6:17 am » by Simplyput

Brace yourselves...........
9/11 education to be initiated in schools
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2009-09-08-Sept-11-education_N.htm

Initiate

PostFri Sep 11, 2009 6:17 am » by Ghostofedna

LowSix wrote:
Take a minute tomorrow and direct some thoughts to whoever or whatever runs your universe, and send a thought up for the families that lost people, and the firemen who gave their lives...and imagine how it must be for them..we can argue all this crap till the cows come home, but they REALLY lost something, and there are no answers. How profoundly sad and pointless.. Thats where our thoughts should drift for just a little bit.

Many thanks hastoker

How about the thousands of people who are killed every day from traffic accidents.... What about them???

Master Conspirator

PostFri Sep 11, 2009 6:22 am » by Lowsix

ghostofedna wrote:
LowSix wrote:

Many thanks hastoker

How about the thousands of people who are killed every day from traffic accidents.... What about them???

Golly Edna, that is just profound.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostFri Sep 11, 2009 6:26 am » by Ghostofedna

One post at a time, boy. One post at at time....

PreviousNext