WTC MISSILE STRIKE 911:

Master Conspirator

PostFri Sep 11, 2009 7:01 am » by Lowsix

Well you sure showed me,
with that expired photobucket thing..

**shivers**
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 11, 2009 8:32 am » by Heinousone

Pretty evident to me that planes hit the towers although the footage shown doesnt make it evident to me that the flights said to have hit the towers actually hit the towers.

Sorry, but the view of the second strike from behind shows that something on the bottom of the plane left a very peculiar impact on the tower and that can be seen by the debris explosion on impact.

So if the planes are not the flights that were stated to have hit then perhaps the planes that hit were loaded with explosives as well and thus bears some similarities to a missile impact explosion but planes did hit the towers and the resulting explosions seemed to have done a number on whatever evidence of those planes was left inside the buildings. Not to mention the burn time after impacts and those colossal falls to earth.

With that being said, my heart goes out to those who shall spend today remembering loved ones. May all of you receive the answers you have been waiting years for.

Previous