WTC MISSILE STRIKE 911:

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 10, 2009 4:16 pm » by Abyssdnb

WTC MISSILE STRIKE 911: United Airlines Flight 175 Impossible Speed

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-W2Hu70y_D8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-W2Hu70y_D8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Definitive calculations on United Airlines Flight 175 average speed for the final 52 miles are:

52 miles in 270 seconds = 693.2 mph

Speed of Sound (Match 1) at that height is 692.8 mph.

An average speed of 692.8 mph on a descent from 25,000 feet to below 1,000 feet, covering a distance of 52 miles directly towards target in just over 4.5 minutes, represents a totally impossible achievement for a mid-size wide-body twinjet airliner.

ANOTHER FIRST TIME IN HISTORY FOR A 911 EVENT:

A Boeing 767-200 matched the SPEED OF SOUND during 4 minutes and didn´t DESINTEGRATED in the Process.

Flight UA 175: An Incredible Journey

In August 2006 the NTSB, in response to a NSA FOI request, finally released details of the 9/11 flights.

http://www.ntsb.gov/Info/foia_fri.htm...

The report includes a flight profile, a ground track, A pressure altitude graph derived from radar mode C returns, and a transcript of radio communications.

The following is a "blow by blow" of the alleged plane's astonishing flight, taken from the report:

United Airlines Flight 175 departed Boston Logan at 8:14AM

It reached 31,000 feet at 8:33AM

The final radio transmission was at 8:42AM

Beacon Codes were changed twice within one minute at 8:47AM

UA 175 started into a climbing turn to the South East at 8:51AM

It reached 33,500 feet at 8:53AM

UA 175 began its descent while continuing its turn

It turned towards North East while its descent continued

The "plane" was now headed towards WTC2 in a direction of North east (45 degrees)
at what is termed point (G)

Its altitude at this point was 25,000 feet at 8:58 AM

It was at 24,000 feet at 8:59AM

18,500 feet at 9:00AM

15,000 feet at 9:01AM

9,000 feet at 9:02AM

The "plane" is presumed to have struck its target at a height under 1000 feet at 9:02 40 AM. Mission Accomplished.

This is incredible target acquisitioning, but just as incredible is the fact that according to the NTSB report, which was founded on three sets of radar data ( FAA, JFK Approach and USAF) the alleged plane covered the sixty mile distance in approximately 4 minutes and 40 seconds. That works out to an average of 700 mph; this is above Mach 1!, a totally impossible achievement, on multiple levels, for a mid-size wide-body twinjet airliner.

September 4, 2001: Israeli Company Moves Out of WTC. The Zim-American Israeli Shipping Co. moves their North American headquarters from the 16th floor more...of the WTC to Norfolk, Virginia, one week before the 9/11 attacks.

The Israeli government owns 49 percent of the company. [VIRGINIAN-PILOT, 9/4/2001] More than 200 workers had just been moved out; about ten are still in the building making final moving arrangements on 9/11, but escape. [JERUSALEM POST, 9/13/2001; JOURNAL OF COMMERCE, 10/18/2001]

The move leaves only one Israeli company, ClearForest, with 18 employees, in the WTC on 9/11. The four or five employees in the building at the time manage to escape. [JERUSALEM POST, 9/13/2001]

One year later, a Zim ship is impounded while attempting to ship Israeli military equipment to Iran; it is speculated that this is done with the knowledge of Israel. [AGENCE FRANCE-PRESSE, 3/29/2002]

Just a Few INTERESTING Press Reports...

2000 LIVES KILLED ON WTC BUILDINGS= 7 BILLION DOLLARS GAIN BY LARRY (AKA "THE JEW ROBBER") SILVERSTEIN.
Image "Fear not the path of truth for the lack of people walking on it."

Initiate

PostThu Sep 10, 2009 4:48 pm » by Crunchy

if your article did not end with a racist comment i might have read it all
you cant even get the number of deaths correct ..... it was around 2800 that died in the wtc
not 2000 ...... this is no doubt another dis-info article

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 10, 2009 4:55 pm » by Slith

crunchy wrote:if your article did not end with a racist comment i might have read it all
you cant even get the number of deaths correct ..... it was around 2800 that died in the wtc
not 2000 ...... this is no doubt another dis-info article

I agree. Comments like that are unwarranted. It's like saying. Have a great day......asshole

Master Conspirator

PostThu Sep 10, 2009 4:56 pm » by Lowsix

Planes hit the towers.
This missile garbage, is just that....garbage.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Writer

PostThu Sep 10, 2009 10:01 pm » by Hashtoker

I agree that there no need for comment's like that....but as the topic's been raised this vid kinda shows what i would be tryin to say:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Now im not really sure on what speed "flight 175" hit the tower... just pretty sure there should've been one hell of a vortex whipping up the dust & debris as it fell - is it not the reason they have to land so far apart? That and the towers offering little to no resistance....a steel mesh of girders like a pencil through a fly screen...wings n all...with no apparent breaking of speed or parts...

4 planes (apparently) dissappeared that day, not 1 tail section left...i just find it hard to believe i guess :(
Many Hands Make Light Work...

Initiate

PostThu Sep 10, 2009 10:07 pm » by Aquarius

Isn't it true that these planes, as in the serial numbers relating to the flight numbers of that day, are still flying through the skies of the US? Can anyone confirm this for me, or is this more dis-info.
God is a comedian, playing to an audience that is afraid to laugh

Writer

PostThu Sep 10, 2009 10:16 pm » by Hashtoker

I think there is/was 1 of them spotted, what flight number was i can't recall of the top of my head...think it was spotted by a flight attendent on another flight waiting to taxi somewhere - can't remember the guys name, but from what i recall he looked kinda like a chubbyier younger Stephen Greer :D
Wasn't it in one of the "Loose Change" cuts....again which "cut" i can't remember..

Initiate

PostThu Sep 10, 2009 10:28 pm » by Hybridalienrob

hashtoker wrote:I agree that there no need for comment's like that....but as the topic's been raised this vid kinda shows what i would be tryin to say:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Now im not really sure on what speed "flight 175" hit the tower... just pretty sure there should've been one hell of a vortex whipping up the dust & debris as it fell - is it not the reason they have to land so far apart? That and the towers offering little to no resistance....a steel mesh of girders like a pencil through a fly screen...wings n all...with no apparent breaking of speed or parts...

4 planes (apparently) dissappeared that day, not 1 tail section left...i just find it hard to believe i guess :(

I would argue that you can see a wake vortex on the left hand side of the tower at about 3:31. In the example of a wake vortex you give, the vortex hits the smoke quite a long time after the aircraft goes through it. The clips from 911 aren't long enough to see if there's really any disruption.
Seen it all before in the kindegardens of the Universe.
It would be quaint if it wasn't so damned scary.
I can't listen and i can't watch
I can see inside the machine
I can see the join, i can see the join
-h

Writer

PostThu Sep 10, 2009 10:54 pm » by Hashtoker

hybridalienrob wrote:The clips from 911 aren't long enough to see if there's really any disruption.
Fair point... :cheers: just trying to find some longer footage...proving harder than i thought..

came across this though:

aquarius wrote:Isn't it true that these planes, as in the serial numbers relating to the flight numbers of that day, are still flying through the skies of the US? Can anyone confirm this for me, or is this more dis-info.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Knew I'd seen that somewhere :)

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 11, 2009 3:05 am » by Daemonfoe

could rising heat possibly mess up the vortex? or the fact that the flight path was interrupted?
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Next