WTF! Guys i need your opinion on this

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 16, 2011 11:19 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

iamcare wrote:Yeah, the call back is clearly a different person, If it was a hoax he would've just let it run, if it was real co-intel pro would have seen the furore it created and acted to debunk it, which is what I think happened a few weeks later.

Only a true asshole would listen to a show like C2C and think "I'm gonna ring up and fool these people" such an asshole would not have the conscience to recant, otherwise they wouldn't have done it in the first place.

Everything the guy says resonates with with me and backs up every peice of eyewitness testimony I've ever read about area 51. I think this was one of those rare occasions something real happened on C2C.

The way he called and in a state like that did affect me, i believe the human body can pick up on others true emotions without you even knowing. Didnt you guys get the vibration, he was really scared, if it was a fake than he is really good :look: :cheers:

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 16, 2011 11:27 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

2020vision wrote:
freeyourmindnow wrote:
iamcare wrote:Yeah, the call back is clearly a different person, If it was a hoax he would've just let it run, if it was real co-intel pro would have seen the furore it created and acted to debunk it, which is what I think happened a few weeks later.

Only a true asshole would listen to a show like C2C and think "I'm gonna ring up and fool these people" such an asshole would not have the conscience to recant, otherwise they wouldn't have done it in the first place.

Everything the guy says resonates with with me and backs up every peice of eyewitness testimony I've ever read about area 51. I think this was one of those rare occasions something real happened on C2C.

The way he called and in a state like that did affect me, i believe the human body can pick up on others true emotions without you even knowing. Didnt you guys get the vibration, he was really scared, if it was a fake than he is really good :look: :cheers:

oh yeah definitely

but the second call was also weird actually, i would say 2e call sound like more hoax to me :think:

Writer

PostSun Jan 16, 2011 11:34 pm » by georgethebear

eyeswideopen wrote:
freeyourmindnow wrote:WTF! you be the judge but it looks fucking real to me

a massage from past for us

Upload to Disclose.tv

It was a hoax mate. The guy came out and admitted it......sorry dude.

Yes, BUT was it the actual person that came forward. I doubt we will ever know.

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 16, 2011 11:51 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

georgethebear wrote:
eyeswideopen wrote:
freeyourmindnow wrote:WTF! you be the judge but it looks fucking real to me

a massage from past for us

Upload to Disclose.tv

It was a hoax mate. The guy came out and admitted it......sorry dude.

Yes, BUT was it the actual person that came forward. I doubt we will ever know.

what he said fits in what is now happening in the world :think:

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 17, 2011 1:00 am » by Freeyourmindnow

tertiusgaudens wrote:Please read here and find clearance:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread414056/pg1

thanks, i see people there also dont have an answer, i hope it is hoax than :cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 17, 2011 1:02 am » by Nilm33

Keep in mind that Art Bell was notorious for staging pranks in the past. He has done it many times, pretending to take calls from people he didnt know and then the radio station "shuts down". Considering that this particular episode was a biggie, (Enticing area 51 employees to call in) this was a big production from the start. I say most likely it was all staged, but it got so much attention and people got to panicking that they had to have the guy phone in a week later to disclaim that it was a hoax.

There was another one of Art's stunts he pulled that got exposed, where a guy claims to call from his private plane saying he is flying over area 51 and then gets shot down live over the radio.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 17, 2011 1:07 am » by Freeyourmindnow

nilm33 wrote:Keep in mind that Art Bell was notorious for staging pranks in the past. He has done it many times, pretending to take calls from people he didnt know and then the radio station "shuts down". Considering that this particular episode was a biggie, (Enticing area 51 employees to call in) this was a big production from the start. I say most likely it was all staged, but it got so much attention and people got to panicking that they had to have the guy phone in a week later to disclaim that it was a hoax.

:think: that make sense too actually, if it was staged. he of course want more audience so that means more money :think: nice video :flop:

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 17, 2011 1:16 am » by Aardvaaks

freeyourmindnow wrote:
smokeydog wrote:i does not have the software hoping someone else does and he definatly slips up and says months at the end instead of last week

why was the power knocked out during that show?

Apparently Art's staff were in on the joke if that's what you can call it?
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 17, 2011 1:19 am » by E6722maj

you know, between the government obfuscation and the public hoaxes, the prank callers and the tabloid sensationalism, the fakes, the fabrications and the plausible unprovables, this here ufology subject is a fucking minefield. no wonder they call us crazy.

and i still believe :flop:

:alien:
whatever

PreviousNext