WTF! Guys i need your opinion on this

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 17, 2011 2:10 am » by Emeraldtruth

Old story which there was a little update on from some months back.
If I can locate it I'll post here but not searching tonight. I suppose I should add, that they in the know at C2C never came to a concrete conclusion, if memory serves.

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 17, 2011 2:24 am » by Freeyourmindnow

emeraldtruth wrote:Old story which there was a little update on from some months back.
If I can locate it I'll post here but not searching tonight. I suppose I should add, that they in the know at C2C never came to a concrete conclusion, if memory serves.

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 17, 2011 10:53 am » by Freeyourmindnow

lahlaos wrote:thats top level professional acting, i think it was genuine.

i hope it was :shooting: :dancing:

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 17, 2011 12:20 pm » by Nilm33

It was staged. And how the fokk can you tell "top professional acting" over a 2minute phone call?

Human emotional vibrations??? This is starting to turn into an oldsoul thread...

The only thing thats certain is the revelation at how easily fooled some of you can be. Thanks for letting TPTB know that, im sure their working up something REALLY convincing for you now. Sheesh...

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 17, 2011 12:25 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

nilm33 wrote:It was staged. And how the fokk can you tell "top professional acting" over a 2minute phone call?

Human emotional vibrations??? This is starting to turn into an oldsoul thread...

The only thing thats certain is the revelation at how easily fooled some of you can be. Thanks for letting TPTB know that, im sure their working up something REALLY convincing for you now. Sheesh...

did you read my first comment? i said it looks like real to me.that is my opinion.

and thank you for your opinion, you sheep, how do you know it is fake?

everything what he said happening right now

peace

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 17, 2011 2:06 pm » by Nilm33

Logic and reason my good friend... The phone call had more drama in it than actual information. It was meant to entertain you, thats what coast to coast is all about.

You said you think it was real, I respect that. However I am telling you I know it is fake.
You tell me you think it is real because everything he said is happening now. That isnt convincing enough to determine it is real, so why would you lean towards that conclusion. Others have believed it to be real because the guy "sounded really scared". So does that make a really good hollywood movie a true story? Of course not...

People in this thread have made it clear that they think this call was real based on their EMOTIONAL response, rather than logical deduction. Those that have set aside emotion for a second, and deduced an opinion based on logic, can clearly see that it was staged.

I only try to sway those that bite into this bullshit because I care about people getting caught up into shit that doesnt matter. But hey, if you wanna believe in this crap while discarding the relevant "boring" stuff, be my guest. Dont say nobody tried to help you though.

Glad we could have this debate, I like arguing, especially when Im right :flop:

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 17, 2011 2:12 pm » by Nilm33

Here is a phone call from the Anti Christ calling Art Bell and predicting the financial collapse of recent. He must be telling the truth, since everything he says is actually happening now!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Previous