WTF is going on....F'#cki%g scum....

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 12, 2012 12:42 am » by Fatdogmendoza

No, I mean the person that the email has originated from....

http://www.crimestoppers-uk.org/fraud/t ... rning-hoax
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Super Moderator

PostWed Sep 12, 2012 2:30 am » by Spock

This kind of thing goes around all the time in the states. There are others too, such as, don't flash your headlights at cars at night driving with theirs off, it's supposed to be how a gang initiate marks his target, turns around and guns them down.

These things are urban legends.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 12, 2012 5:39 am » by Newdawnrising

I wouldn't disregard this message, what is the chance that a baby in a car seat would be on the side of the road, and you by chance are the only on to report this? This sounds like a set up to me, not exactly by gangs, as more than one person could stop at one time, gangs are not that stupid. However, if you think of WAR and IED's, this would be a good way to research the effectiveness of such things on the American commuter. And no i am not suggesting that this is the work of foreign terrorist action, i'm just saying be careful.
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 12, 2012 10:48 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Spock wrote:This kind of thing goes around all the time in the states. There are others too, such as, don't flash your headlights at cars at night driving with theirs off, it's supposed to be how a gang initiate marks his target, turns around and guns them down.

These things are urban legends.

Spock, I fully agree m8 :flop:

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 12, 2012 11:14 am » by Nilm33

Yeah and dont catch the baby when an old lady tosses one at you, otherwise you'll get your pockets picked...

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 12, 2012 1:39 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Nilm33 wrote:Yeah and dont catch the baby when an old lady tosses one at you, otherwise you'll get your pockets picked...

:lol:

:flop:

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook