WTF is going on with DTV right now? Virus Alert!

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 18, 2011 6:54 am » by Epicfailure

I can not get into dtv or any page and post any information on the forum side, I tried posting a thread 4 times and it kept telling me that every single thread and page within the forum was an attack page.

so what is the deal? because I hate using google chrome, it makes me feel like a computer grandpa with it's limited capabilities.

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 18, 2011 6:56 am » by Epicfailure

Ok now Google Chrome just gave me a warning too, something is up here dudes!

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jun 18, 2011 7:10 am » by Lowsix

Yes, its proof that the people that were banned tonight, deserved as much.

This is their retaliation. They have reported the site as an attack site. However if you read the "about" portion of the warning you will see that google actually reports no malware or viruses from its scan fromt he last 90 days, therefore the site is safe.

This is simply a report of a disgruntled ex-member.

Truth.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 18, 2011 7:13 am » by Epicfailure

lowsix wrote:Yes, its proof that the people that were banned tonight, deserved as much.

This is their retaliation. They have reported the site as an attack site. However if you read the "about" portion of the warning you will see that google actually reports no malware or viruses from its scan fromt he last 90 days, therefore the site is safe.

This is simply a report of a disgruntled ex-member.

Truth.

word I have discovered as much, I was more concerned with the warnings coming up constantly, is this something that will go away or is there a setting I can use to stop it?

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jun 18, 2011 7:15 am » by Lowsix

well the only runaround ive found is to temporarily disable your warning settings in prefs>security, as long as you have actual virus protection, this will not expose you in any way. I imagine that the mods will counter report, based on google's own clean scan status.

if they were awake im sure theyd apologize for the inconvenience tho..

But it was the right move.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 18, 2011 7:17 am » by Epicfailure

lowsix wrote:well the only runaround ive found is to temporarily disable your warning settings in prefs>security, as long as you have actual virus protection, this will not expose you in any way. I imagine that the mods will counter report, based on google's own clean scan status.

if they were awake im sure theyd apologize for the inconvenience tho..

But it was the right move.

word.

thanks for the info.

:cheers:

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jun 18, 2011 7:20 am » by Lowsix

rock.

Initiate

PostSat Jun 18, 2011 7:31 am » by Flipper

This is what comes up if you dig a little further..

http://safebrowsing.clients.google.com/ ... e=AS:20773

Diagnostic page for AS20773 (HOSTEUROPE)

What happened when Google visited sites hosted on this network?

Of the 37301 site(s) we tested on this network over the past 90 days, 404 site(s), including, for example, drvoprofil.com/, autokisten.de/, volmerg.de/, served content that resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent.

The last time Google tested a site on this network was on 2011-06-17, and the last time suspicious content was found was on 2011-06-17.

Has this network hosted sites acting as intermediaries for further malware distribution?

Over the past 90 days, we found 24 site(s) on this network, including, for example, totalplusfreenet.com/, convertise.de/, our-children.net/, that appeared to function as intermediaries for the infection of 52 other site(s) including, for example, abstauber-welt.de/, 2-ad.de/, se3solutions.com/.

Has this network hosted sites that have distributed malware?

Yes, this network has hosted sites that have distributed malicious software in the past 90 days. We found 42 site(s), including, for example, sourthstreamlevel.org/, mindgreatpower.net/, sourthstreamlevel.net/, that infected 170 other site(s), including, for example, 2-ad.de/, mobileden.co.uk/, steambotstudios.com/.

Next steps:

Return to the previous page.

Updated 4 hours ago

Edited because I forgot the Url..

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jun 18, 2011 7:36 am » by Lowsix

flipper999 wrote:This is what comes up if you dig a little further..

Diagnostic page for AS20773 (HOSTEUROPE)

What happened when Google visited sites hosted on this network?

Of the 37301 site(s) we tested on this network over the past 90 days, 404 site(s), including, for example, drvoprofil.com/, autokisten.de/, volmerg.de/, served content that resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent.

The last time Google tested a site on this network was on 2011-06-17, and the last time suspicious content was found was on 2011-06-17.

Has this network hosted sites acting as intermediaries for further malware distribution?

Over the past 90 days, we found 24 site(s) on this network, including, for example, totalplusfreenet.com/, convertise.de/, our-children.net/, that appeared to function as intermediaries for the infection of 52 other site(s) including, for example, abstauber-welt.de/, 2-ad.de/, se3solutions.com/.

Has this network hosted sites that have distributed malware?

Yes, this network has hosted sites that have distributed malicious software in the past 90 days. We found 42 site(s), including, for example, sourthstreamlevel.org/, mindgreatpower.net/, sourthstreamlevel.net/, that infected 170 other site(s), including, for example, 2-ad.de/, mobileden.co.uk/, steambotstudios.com/.

Next steps:

Updated 4 hours ago

Interesting attempt to smear the site Flipper. You might just reap the rewards as well..
I ran the diagnostic and got a drastically different result 3 minutes ago.

"What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 66 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 0 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2011-06-17, and suspicious content was never found on this site within the past 90 days.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS20773 (HOSTEUROPE).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, disclose.tv/forum did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

Next steps:

If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center."

Flipper i'm getting the feeling you might be next on the list
if you choose to play the game as well..

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 18, 2011 7:39 am » by TheDuck

Ok I've just been looking into it and I reckon only lukas can request to have it removed, sigh...

I also checked and apparently its fine. :yell:

I reckon your right Low...

It certainly seems that way anyway.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Next