WTF is going on with Hillary Clinton...?

Super Moderator

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 5:31 am » by The57ironman

A new Foreign Military Intelligence (GRU) report circulating in the Kremlin today is saying that United States Secretary of State Hillary Clinton [photo 2nd right] was injured, and a top US Navy Seal Commander killed when their C-12 Huron military passenger and transport aircraft crash landed nearly 3 weeks ago in the Iranian city of Ahvaz near the Iraqi border.

iranian intelligence agents quoted in this GRU report confirm that the C-12 Huron aircraft is still in their possession in Ahvaz, but will only admit that the plane was “forced to land because of technical problems”.
The US Navy Seal member reported killed in this bizarre incident, this report says, was indentified as Commander Job W. Price [photo 3rd right] who as a leader of this highly specialized American Special Forces unit protects high-ranking diplomats traveling in Middle Eastern and Asian combat zones.

:peep:

http://www.eutimes.net/2012/12/clinton- ... n-to-iran/
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Initiate

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 5:42 am » by Baboogdi

Some believe it's a ruse to avoid testifying on Benghazi.

Super Moderator

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 5:50 am » by The57ironman

Baboogdi wrote:Some believe it's a ruse to avoid testifying on Benghazi.

..yeah, i know....... :headscratch:

Hillary Clinton 'will testify about Benghazi consulate security shambles' despite concussion and blood clot

Hillary Clinton will testify in front of Congress about the terrorist attack on the American consulate in Benghazi, Libya - despite receiving a concussion and being hospitalized for a blood clot, it was revealed on Thursday.

The Secretary of State cancelled appearances before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee and the House Foreign Affairs Committee after she fainted and hit her head on December 9.
She sent two aides to testify in her place.
Some conservatives initially claimed she was using the health issue to dodge testifying on the contentious issue.

The Washington Post reports that Clinton 'remains committed' to appearing in front of the Congressional committees, though no date has been set.
The new House Foreign Affairs Committee chairman, Rep Edward Royce, said the government accountability report on the attack points to 'an unacceptable failure of leadership' leading up to the attack, according to the Post.

Some Senate Republicans have threatened to block the confirmation of Sen John Kerry, Clinton's successor as Secretary of State, until Clinton testifies.

Clinton has long said she planned to leave the job as the nation's top diplomat after Obama's first term.

Clinton, 65, was released from a New York City hospital on Wednesday, days after doctors discovered.... :o ... a blood clot between her skull and her brain.

They say it formed after she hit her head when she fainted following a bout with a stomach virus. :headscratch:
Clinton's illness led her to cancel an overseas trip and scheduled testimony before Congress about the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z2GyVoWsMd
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 5:55 am » by *WillEase*

Baboogdi wrote:Some believe it's a ruse to avoid testifying on Benghazi.

Well, she's out of the hospital and doing better now so we'll see.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 5:58 am » by Noentry

Read this story.
Sounded like a cover story then and still does now.

Good find ironmod.
I did not know why, now I do.
:cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:look:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 6:05 am » by Noentry

Clinton Injured, US Navy Seal Killed In Secret US Mission To Iran

A new Foreign Military Intelligence (GRU) report circulating in the Kremlin today is saying that United States Secretary of State Hillary Clinton [photo 2nd right] was injured, and a top US Navy Seal Commander killed when their C-12 Huron military passenger and transport aircraft crash landed nearly 3 weeks ago in the Iranian city of Ahvaz near the Iraqi border.

Iranian intelligence agents quoted in this GRU report confirm that the C-12 Huron aircraft is still in their possession in Ahvaz, but will only admit that the plane was “forced to land because of technical problems”.

The US Navy Seal member reported killed in this bizarre incident, this report says, was indentified as Commander Job W. Price [photo 3rd right] who as a leader of this highly specialized American Special Forces unit protects high-ranking diplomats traveling in Middle Eastern and Asian combat zones.

Curiously, US media reports on Commander Price’s death say it being investigated as a possible suicide as he died from what the American Defense Department describes as “a non-combat related injury”.

Equally as curious, US media reports state that Secretary Clinton will return to work next week after her having suffered what they describe as a “nasty bout with stomach flu” and a “concussion” which have kept her missing from public view the past three weeks.

This GRU report, however, states that US military flight logs recorded by Russian air and space forces confirm that Commander Price, and other members of US Navy Seal Team 4, left their base in Urozgan Province, Afghanistan on a flight to US Naval Support Activity Bahrain where they met up with Secretary Clinton and all of them transferred to the C-12 Huron that began a flight path to Baghdad, Iraq.

Within minutes of leaving Bahrain airspace, this report says, the C-12 Huron carrying Secretary Clinton and her US Navy Seal protectors, “without notice,” deviated from their assigned flight path heading, instead, directly towards Iran’s Ahwaz International Airport where, coincidentally, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad had previously landed on an “unscheduled” visit.

Important to note, GRU analysts say in this report, was that when the C-12 Huron entered into Iranian airspace neither American nor Iran air force units responded clearly indicating that this secret mission was sanctioned.

Upon the C-12 Huron landing at Ahwaz, however, this report says it encountered “extreme turbulence” causing it to leave the runway where its main landing gear then collapsed causing it to crash.

Within seconds of the C-12 Huron crashing, this report continues, Iranian emergency and security personal responded freeing the victims, including Secretary Clinton who was reportedly unconscious and “bleeding profusely.”

After emergency aid was given, GRU agents stationed in Iran state that another US military flight was dispatched from Bahrain to Ahwaz which evacuated all of those wounded and killed in the crash including Secretary Clinton.

Strangely to note, this report says, is that in the aftermath of this crash, Iran’s main oil company announced today that they were buying the Ahwaz airport with the intention of moving it because, they say, oil was discovered beneath it.

To what the Americans mission to Iran was about this report doesn’t speculate upon, other than to note that with the Gulf State Monarchies rapidly approaching a union of their oil rich nations to counter Iranian power, and with President Obama signing a new law this past week to strengthen American borders against threats from Iran, and with the highly-publicized “Velayat 91” Iranian military exercises now taking place across a wide area from the Strait of Hormuz, a new and catastrophic war in this region is much closer to being a reality than many realize.

To if Secretary Clinton’s mission was meant to forestall such a war it is not in our knowing, other than to note, that with the United States continued backing of some of the cruelest dictatorships in the world, our entire planet is but one spark away from a fire that could very well consume us all.
http://www.eutimes.net/2012/12/clinton- ... n-to-iran/

:think:
A. A. Milne

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 6:26 am » by *WillEase*

Nice find Noentry. Did you see this article...

Obama Warned To Prepare For Hillary Clinton Death

OOps, you didn't find this... :oops:
Last edited by *WillEase* on Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 6:39 am » by Noentry

WillEase666 wrote:Nice find Noentry. Did you see this article...

Obama Warned To Prepare For Hillary Clinton Death

No looks very interesting.

It looks like her injury's are more server then what we are lead to believe.
This visit to Iran has been kept out of msm.
:think:
A. A. Milne

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 9:33 pm » by *WillEase*

Before we start believing anything the EUTimes posts, read this...
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/European_Union_Times

Super Moderator

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 10:25 pm » by Seahawk

WillEase666 wrote:Before we start believing anything the EUTimes posts, read this...
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/European_Union_Times

Okay. Using that logic, before we start believing anything the trumpet says, we should read this, right? :flop:

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/The_Philadelphia_Trumpet

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Next

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook