WTF MOON ANOMALIES I JUST FOUND

Initiate

PostTue Aug 25, 2009 8:26 am » by Killtylerdurden

inthdark wrote:wow what the
so what the moon is 1 third the size of earth
theres got to be moutains ,and canyons bigger
than on earth as there is no erosion

Its called place tectonics.

India is crashing into Asia, thus Everest is growing closer to 30k'.

brillbilly

PostTue Aug 25, 2009 3:11 pm » by brillbilly

Image Image Image Image i found all of these and the co ordinates are on the bottom of the pictures but if i can help i will,but before anybody starts thinking that i put marker pens on the pictures,please dont think of insulting my honesty,all i have done is resized the pictures as they are from google moon and are still on google moon.I couldnt actualy get there to photo the anomalies myself lol but they are there :flop: :headscratch: :cheers:

brillbilly

PostTue Aug 25, 2009 3:36 pm » by brillbilly

concrete wrote:They look like hairs.

Since google moon is a composite of many different images, is it possible that these are older pictures where the cameras, or film may have been contaminated?
The mountain may not actually be there. The dark line may have been taken by googles computers to be shading so the programme assumed that there was a mountain there and created one.

:flop: thanks concrete and what you say is very plausable mate and as good an answer as any,pubes on the moon lol nice :flop:

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Aug 25, 2009 4:03 pm » by Savwafair2012

I just snached this from one of Marduks earlyer post. Way F in cool if you ask me.

Upload to Disclose.tv

These are just as good

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Look at the bands that cover the surface. Looks all most like it was put together piece by piece. :think:

Upload to Disclose.tv

FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

brillbilly

PostTue Aug 25, 2009 4:22 pm » by brillbilly

:flop: thanks sav,i was going to find some vid stuff but you have saved me the job, :flop: :cheers: good vids mate

Initiate

PostTue Aug 25, 2009 4:26 pm » by Dboyseeker

:flop: good find, quite strange. And that 'pubes on the moon' quote had me laughin :D
"At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone: there was a constant surveillance by UFOs." NASA Astronaut Scott Carpenter

Previous