WTF MOON ANOMALIES I JUST FOUND

brillbilly

PostTue Aug 25, 2009 5:41 am » by brillbilly

Image Image lol the picture when viewed from above just looked like flat black mark :cheers: any ideas :headscratch:
Last edited by brillbilly on Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 25, 2009 5:46 am » by Daemonfoe

Looks like some kind of liquid flow carved out that black area. Notice the depression at the bottom, maybe use to be a lake?
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 25, 2009 5:47 am » by Realorfake

sweet Brill...looks like a mountain peak with some flow path eminating from the top...

howd you find this? were you just skimming the surface? any info on relative size?
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

brillbilly

PostTue Aug 25, 2009 5:48 am » by brillbilly

Image lol look at the track that goes down the hill near the anomaly :headscratch: :cheers:

brillbilly

PostTue Aug 25, 2009 6:01 am » by brillbilly

realorfake wrote:sweet Brill...looks like a mountain peak with some flow path eminating from the top...

howd you find this? were you just skimming the surface? any info on relative size?

hi realorfake i just came down on it and noticed that as i moved over the black thing i could see that it was 3d.it is near DESEILLIGNY CRATER under it and according to google moon it is over 2,800 ft high lol :cheers: :headscratch:

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 25, 2009 6:14 am » by Realorfake

brillbilly wrote:
realorfake wrote:sweet Brill...looks like a mountain peak with some flow path eminating from the top...

hi realorfake i just came down on it and noticed that as i moved over the black thing i could see that it was 3d.it is near DESEILLIGNY CRATER under it and according to google moon it is over 2,800 ft high lol :cheers: :headscratch:

well nice find...I dont think I've ever seen anything like this before on the moon...seems its just filled with craters, as if all the features are from extraterrestrial impacts...

this looks like a sea mount you'd find in the atlantic ocean...

How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Writer

PostTue Aug 25, 2009 6:16 am » by Inthdark

wow what the
so what the moon is 1 third the size of earth
theres got to be moutains ,and canyons bigger
than on earth as there is no erosion

brillbilly

PostTue Aug 25, 2009 6:21 am » by brillbilly

realorfake wrote:
brillbilly wrote:

well nice find...I dont think I've ever seen anything like this before on the moon...seems its just filled with craters, as if all the features are from extraterrestrial impacts...

this looks like a sea mount you'd find in the atlantic ocean...

:flop: that is a fantastic comparison and like you i thought nothing that tall was on the moon and what are the black lines and i have more lol :cheers: :dancing:

brillbilly

PostTue Aug 25, 2009 6:28 am » by brillbilly

inthdark wrote:wow what the
so what the moon is 1 third the size of earth
theres got to be moutains ,and canyons bigger
than on earth as there is no erosion

:flop: yes there are mountains and canyons on the moon but i have never seen anything like this with a black line running up it.I also have never seen any nasa footage that shows anything resembling whats in the pictures i have put up and im sure there will be a normal explanation :cheers:

Writer

PostTue Aug 25, 2009 7:20 am » by Inthdark

the moon had firery beginning when it colllided with us it was hot and molten for millions of years it still bears the scars as it did not build a atomsphere to erode such peaks and trougths
so there will be highs and lows if we had no water on this orb the mairners trench would be massive viewed from space

Next