WTF!!! North Korea just attacked South Korea?

Initiate

PostFri Jun 25, 2010 8:02 pm » by Ratty

girl football
best bit full time whistle
then they swap shirts
girl football oh yes :flop: :flop: :flop:

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostFri Jun 25, 2010 8:04 pm » by Savwafair2012

Best part about them girls is the naughty bits :D:
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 25, 2010 8:27 pm » by Noetic

It's no coincidence that them ships have been sunk,and oil rigs sunk after 4 minisubs from america are found missing.connect the dots.america which is another jewish owned small business is being used to start wars and cause chaos all over the world,WW3 has been planned for a hundred years,just ask albert pike,and it's planned for it to be on our soil,and like every other war in american history it is based on false flag scenarios like 9/11,gulf of tonkin,that ship that was sunk to start the spanish american war[I forget the name] and like it or not no matter how many people are awake and aware of the things there is nothing anybody can do about it ,even though we outnumber the sheep and evil people combined.this is not the first time and it wont be the last,it's the cycle of man,and this is the winter of man,soon it will all be over.so enjoy life while you can.resistance is futile lol or is it? the choice is ours.will we continue to make the mistakes they wont teach us in history to avoid?are we finally smart enough to do the right thing or will our civilizations perish like so many before us?If you want peace you will have to use peace to get it,you can not fight fire with fire,be water.
patent pending lol

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostFri Jun 25, 2010 9:09 pm » by Savwafair2012

noetic wrote:It's no coincidence that them ships have been sunk,and oil rigs sunk after 4 minisubs from america are found missing.connect the dots.america which is another jewish owned small business is being used to start wars and cause chaos all over the world,WW3 has been planned for a hundred years,just ask albert pike,and it's planned for it to be on our soil,and like every other war in american history it is based on false flag scenarios like 9/11,gulf of tonkin,that ship that was sunk to start the spanish american war[I forget the name] and like it or not no matter how many people are awake and aware of the things there is nothing anybody can do about it ,even though we outnumber the sheep and evil people combined.this is not the first time and it wont be the last,it's the cycle of man,and this is the winter of man,soon it will all be over.so enjoy life while you can.resistance is futile lol or is it? the choice is ours.will we continue to make the mistakes they wont teach us in history to avoid?are we finally smart enough to do the right thing or will our civilizations perish like so many before us?If you want peace you will have to use peace to get it,you can not fight fire with fire,be water.

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 25, 2010 9:13 pm » by lamonema

noetic wrote:It's no coincidence that them ships have been sunk,and oil rigs sunk after 4 minisubs from america are found missing.connect the dots.america which is another jewish owned small business is being used to start wars and cause chaos all over the world,WW3 has been planned for a hundred years,just ask albert pike,and it's planned for it to be on our soil,and like every other war in american history it is based on false flag scenarios like 9/11,gulf of tonkin,that ship that was sunk to start the spanish american war[I forget the name] and like it or not no matter how many people are awake and aware of the things there is nothing anybody can do about it ,even though we outnumber the sheep and evil people combined.this is not the first time and it wont be the last,it's the cycle of man,and this is the winter of man,soon it will all be over.so enjoy life while you can.resistance is futile lol or is it? the choice is ours.will we continue to make the mistakes they wont teach us in history to avoid?are we finally smart enough to do the right thing or will our civilizations perish like so many before us?If you want peace you will have to use peace to get it,you can not fight fire with fire,be water.

Bravo Noetic, you took the words right out of my mouth. :cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 25, 2010 9:15 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

holy shit..
a good friend of me is there..must be bs...i wrote him a mail.
EARRINGS = POSSIBLE HOLOGRAM DEVICE
Pindz

Previous