WTF religious people

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostMon Sep 07, 2009 6:59 am » by Lowsix


i take full responsibility for my own frustration, personal mystification here..

I find it absofuckinglutely ridiculous, that everyone can believe in the NWO, Reptilians, UFO, Nephilim from the Bible, Source Mythologues from every fucking corner of the earth, 9-11 conspiracies, balls of light, fucking crop circles, Nibiru, Timewave Zero, Spiritualism, ghosts, mothman, chupacabras, but the THOUGHT, the simple THOUGHT that some people use religion to guide their lives, give them a sense of purpose, give them peace when theyre dying is just totally out of the question, and the possiblity that we were created by an intelligent Force (no I didnt say he had a fucking beard) is somehow LESS believable than we were engineered by fucking aliens...???

The whole premise when taken all together is fucking retarded..
Its like saying something a Quadrillion times more complex than the System Running Big Blue somehow just somehow programmed itself by virtue of the chaos theory..meaning that Big Blu could tell its programmer to fuck off, because it didnt believe in him...

The Bible (and ALL th other religions), and every message contained in them, the people in it, the lessons in it... is all a complete fantasy (even in its symbolic terms), oh but NONE of this other nonsensical bullshit could be? Lol Ok...thats not a stretch or anything..

Give me a fucking break..not dogma, or docrine, but a creator..just totally out of the realm? BUT HOLY FUCK ALIENS YES YES..BEAM ME UP...

Truly some of you are just broken..lol
(dont get me wrong, i understand the thought process to a degree, but the anger and contempt..which as i pointed out is EXACTLY what you hate about the church, meaning there are some profoundly hypocritical bastards lashing out here... too chickenshit to realize the contradiction inherent in their own belief system...
and no one has dared touch it, becuase its true to the core.

I watch some of the sharpest logical points get made in this forum at times (and i dont mean by me) and one thing i notice..the sharpest, most angled, most incisive ones get ignored..out of hand..Blinders...Sheep thinking..refusal to self examine, the need to criticize without being criticized..its weak and its sad..and its what you CLAIM to hate abot thers..and it gets demonstrated REGULARLy here..by people who PRETEND they are interested int he turth, well as long as the truth doesnt say..well you arent doing something right...THEN well hell..its alla crock of shit..(almost humorous really)

Thtas why you would rather find out that aliens created us froma test tube, becuase theres no personal responisbility in that..just a mystical, cool, spiffy Hollywood ending..somehow THEy will save us in the end, and we have no responsiblity to rise above the animals weve become by virture ofa spiritual model and counterpart..to become better..No way, thats too much responsibility..and we HATE having figers pointed at us..IT makes us ANGRY, and we rage at anyone who does so, even when theyre right..

You Hate the Church because you are exactly LIKE the church you hate..
Someone doesnt believe as you do, so they are the stupid ones, the misguided ones, the blind ones..and you condemn them for it.. BRILLIANT! BRAVO!..
no contradiction whatsoever there eh..

Another way to say it, is that the message in ALL religions is spread out all over the world like so many languages, using different words to describe concepts, and some of you bright lights woke up one day and decided you were just going to hate spanish, well..just becuase you dont like how the words sound..Never mind there are words for the same thing all around you, and you dont seem to mind them..like french or portuguese, becuase THEY sound exotic, but that fucking Spanish language..FUCK IT.

Thats what youre doing, pretending youre looking for the truth while holding your breath like little children DARING someone to try to show you a truth, that is self evident around you just like language..

Yeah i shouldnt be mad..o fucking well..
Just get tired of hearing the beating of the angry drums without a secondof SINCERE Thought to what it is really all about..just need something to be angry about, to lame, to rally against..

Its only maddening becuase youre missing so much with it..mostly because you dont WANT to see any truth in any of it, being pissed and self righteous and unexamined serves you much better, its easier than to look deep inside..and instead project that shit onto some unnamed group of people who believe something..who teach it wrong or who miss the point of the message or mangle the message..You jump to the incorrect conclusion that the message is flawed.

When in fact, its your thinking process and arrogance thats flawed..
If you think the human mind is the end all be all of this universe,
you have swallowed the biggest lie ever told..

You can recognise the truth of that statement when you see how fucked EVERYTHING is, no its not because of religion, (its becuase of DOCTRINE..two different things) its becuase of the human selfish thought processes that go unchecked..you can see the Human Flaw at work there, but NOT in the system used to correct it to reign that souls corruption in..You can say the NWo is evil, but you cant admit why..you can say the elite are all evil, you can say the system is evill..when in fact the reason its EVIL is because its PURELY HUMAN!!!!

But i expect that to be lost on you...because that would mean admitting that humans are fundamentally flawed, and that perhaps a system built on something BETTER (even a symbolic conception) than humanity is the actual answer, and that brings you full circle back to spirituality, and god, and religion..and that makes you sick..because its a conviction of YOU as well..

Im going to get jumped all over for saying all that, and its ok, i understand that too. Imean im supposed to be understanding and patient and forgiving , and accepting of all views..and a good portion are going to make the mistake that im talking about scripture pushing or Church of Christ right winger thinking, or THEE THOU THY type logic..and the funny thing is, im not..not at all..Im comming froma well rounded place, of understanding WHAT it is we are supposed to be looking for in God, and have NO answers whatsoever to what it is..I know how we should be acting, based on a sacrifice of the self, i know what salvation means, butall those terms youve kidnapped fromt he lexicon of what the TRUTH really is, and made it represent somethng ugly so you can hate it, instd of love it..

I guess its the irony in the end that kills me.

Read Jospeph Campbell, and stop starting these useless shitty retarded, self centered, self important, misdirected threads, and start seeking the truth for yourslef..find out why all the myths are the same..fine out why all the heros have the same story..find out who the mother Mary really is, Find out who and what the Trickster really is..and why ALL religions have one, Find out what salvation is, it might not be as condemning as you think, find out why Immortality is the Gift given when drinking that magic potion throughout all of human history, Find out why the with helps the hero, who IS the witch? Who are the mother godesses? WHo ar e the Father Gods? WHo are the evil unrepentant sons.....find out why one religion is like the next is morphed from the previous...

Find out what psychological purpose Religious mythologies serve beyond your narrow interpretation of control...and under it youll find a story so wild and wonderful and widespread, youll find the faith youve lost..i promise.

Until youre willing to do that, you arent really serious about searching, and you just want to be mad at something..and youre gonna miss the bus..
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 81
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:01 am

PostMon Sep 07, 2009 7:37 am » by Rar1981


LowSix wrote:i take full responsibility for my own frustration, personal mystification here..

I find it absofuckinglutely ridiculous, that everyone can believe in the NWO, Reptilians, UFO, Nephilim from the Bible, Source Mythologues from every fucking corner of the earth, 9-11 conspiracies, balls of light, fucking crop circles, Nibiru, Timewave Zero, Spiritualism, ghosts, mothman, chupacabras, but the THOUGHT, the simple THOUGHT that some people use religion to guide their lives, give them a sense of purpose, give them peace when theyre dying is just totally out of the question, and the possiblity that we were created by an intelligent Force (no I didnt say he had a fucking beard) is somehow LESS believable than we were engineered by fucking aliens...???

The whole premise when taken all together is fucking retarded..
Its like saying something a Quadrillion times more complex than the System Running Big Blue somehow just somehow programmed itself by virtue of the chaos theory..meaning that Big Blu could tell its programmer to fuck off, because it didnt believe in him...

The Bible (and ALL th other religions), and every message contained in them, the people in it, the lessons in it... is all a complete fantasy (even in its symbolic terms), oh but NONE of this other nonsensical bullshit could be? Lol Ok...thats not a stretch or anything..

Give me a fucking break..not dogma, or docrine, but a creator..just totally out of the realm? BUT HOLY FUCK ALIENS YES YES..BEAM ME UP...

Truly some of you are just broken..lol
(dont get me wrong, i understand the thought process to a degree, but the anger and contempt..which as i pointed out is EXACTLY what you hate about the church, meaning there are some profoundly hypocritical bastards lashing out here... too chickenshit to realize the contradiction inherent in their own belief system...
and no one has dared touch it, becuase its true to the core.

I watch some of the sharpest logical points get made in this forum at times (and i dont mean by me) and one thing i notice..the sharpest, most angled, most incisive ones get ignored..out of hand..Blinders...Sheep thinking..refusal to self examine, the need to criticize without being criticized..its weak and its sad..and its what you CLAIM to hate abot thers..and it gets demonstrated REGULARLy here..by people who PRETEND they are interested int he turth, well as long as the truth doesnt say..well you arent doing something right...THEN well hell..its alla crock of shit..(almost humorous really)

Thtas why you would rather find out that aliens created us froma test tube, becuase theres no personal responisbility in that..just a mystical, cool, spiffy Hollywood ending..somehow THEy will save us in the end, and we have no responsiblity to rise above the animals weve become by virture ofa spiritual model and counterpart..to become better..No way, thats too much responsibility..and we HATE having figers pointed at us..IT makes us ANGRY, and we rage at anyone who does so, even when theyre right..

You Hate the Church because you are exactly LIKE the church you hate..
Someone doesnt believe as you do, so they are the stupid ones, the misguided ones, the blind ones..and you condemn them for it.. BRILLIANT! BRAVO!..
no contradiction whatsoever there eh..

Another way to say it, is that the message in ALL religions is spread out all over the world like so many languages, using different words to describe concepts, and some of you bright lights woke up one day and decided you were just going to hate spanish, well..just becuase you dont like how the words sound..Never mind there are words for the same thing all around you, and you dont seem to mind them..like french or portuguese, becuase THEY sound exotic, but that fucking Spanish language..FUCK IT.

Thats what youre doing, pretending youre looking for the truth while holding your breath like little children DARING someone to try to show you a truth, that is self evident around you just like language..

Yeah i shouldnt be mad..o fucking well..
Just get tired of hearing the beating of the angry drums without a secondof SINCERE Thought to what it is really all about..just need something to be angry about, to lame, to rally against..

Its only maddening becuase youre missing so much with it..mostly because you dont WANT to see any truth in any of it, being pissed and self righteous and unexamined serves you much better, its easier than to look deep inside..and instead project that shit onto some unnamed group of people who believe something..who teach it wrong or who miss the point of the message or mangle the message..You jump to the incorrect conclusion that the message is flawed.

When in fact, its your thinking process and arrogance thats flawed..
If you think the human mind is the end all be all of this universe,
you have swallowed the biggest lie ever told..

You can recognise the truth of that statement when you see how fucked EVERYTHING is, no its not because of religion, (its becuase of DOCTRINE..two different things) its becuase of the human selfish thought processes that go unchecked..you can see the Human Flaw at work there, but NOT in the system used to correct it to reign that souls corruption in..You can say the NWo is evil, but you cant admit why..you can say the elite are all evil, you can say the system is evill..when in fact the reason its EVIL is because its PURELY HUMAN!!!!

But i expect that to be lost on you...because that would mean admitting that humans are fundamentally flawed, and that perhaps a system built on something BETTER (even a symbolic conception) than humanity is the actual answer, and that brings you full circle back to spirituality, and god, and religion..and that makes you sick..because its a conviction of YOU as well..

Im going to get jumped all over for saying all that, and its ok, i understand that too. Imean im supposed to be understanding and patient and forgiving , and accepting of all views..and a good portion are going to make the mistake that im talking about scripture pushing or Church of Christ right winger thinking, or THEE THOU THY type logic..and the funny thing is, im not..not at all..Im comming froma well rounded place, of understanding WHAT it is we are supposed to be looking for in God, and have NO answers whatsoever to what it is..I know how we should be acting, based on a sacrifice of the self, i know what salvation means, butall those terms youve kidnapped fromt he lexicon of what the TRUTH really is, and made it represent somethng ugly so you can hate it, instd of love it..

I guess its the irony in the end that kills me.

Read Jospeph Campbell, and stop starting these useless shitty retarded, self centered, self important, misdirected threads, and start seeking the truth for yourslef..find out why all the myths are the same..fine out why all the heros have the same story..find out who the mother Mary really is, Find out who and what the Trickster really is..and why ALL religions have one, Find out what salvation is, it might not be as condemning as you think, find out why Immortality is the Gift given when drinking that magic potion throughout all of human history, Find out why the with helps the hero, who IS the witch? Who are the mother godesses? WHo ar e the Father Gods? WHo are the evil unrepentant sons.....find out why one religion is like the next is morphed from the previous...

Find out what psychological purpose Religious mythologies serve beyond your narrow interpretation of control...and under it youll find a story so wild and wonderful and widespread, youll find the faith youve lost..i promise.

Until youre willing to do that, you arent really serious about searching, and you just want to be mad at something..and youre gonna miss the bus..



Well said,
Do you know you're being watched?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2547
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:59 am

PostMon Sep 07, 2009 7:47 am » by Realorfake


This topic is quite a coincidence, I almost got fired from work this week because of southern mother fuckin babtists...why?

Because my Christian owners (owners of a company 140 strong) had HR forward an email for First Priority asking for donations to help promote Christianity in public schools. Mean while, when I clicked on the website, one of those who belong was quoted as saying "I love coming here after a day of brainwashing" When I received this email I forwarded to a friend OUTSIDE of work and said "see, this is what I'm talking about" THATS ALL.

Well my friends response contained a swear, which was flagged by our IT and of course it was sent to all 3 owners. Needless to say I found myself in a corner babbling about how I believe in God using the fact that my father's a church organist as evidence to my belief in the church and Christ himself.

Its FUCKING BULLSHIT to the max.

Go check it out, and I urge you to donate your support. Especially after a full day of brainwashing here at DTV...

http://www.firstpriority.cc/index.php
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Writer
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:54 am

PostMon Sep 07, 2009 8:06 am » by cloud7787


Ok, fair enough, Ill remove the offending tags (humanist and atheist),
and simplify it like this.

You:
have a set of beliefs, that dont include the legitimacy of God, and this justifies you Condemning and calling people who DONT believe like you "Faithful douchebags", "Fucking Tools" who make stupid statements..based on what men say.. and they can all basically fuck off becuase it annoys you.


The Church:
Has a set of beliefs, that include the legitimacy of God and that justifies them in Condemning you as a "Sinner" and calling people who dont believe like them "Unfaithful" and "Foolish", consider your Denial of God Existence a "Stupid Statement" since only men say that god doesnt exist..and say that You will Go To Hell, because Your habits annoy them..


The difference between you and them is what again exactly?
I missed in your cutting edge retort..and frankly i'm seeing no difference whatsoever.

Theres that Irony thing again..

And Like Drex says, if you can demonstrate that You are NOT exactly like the people youre railing against, Ill have no choice but to grant you the point..

But you cant..[/quote]


Ok ok... so what you're telling me is.... with a quote like "Religion is of God"...which just happens to be a complete opinion or belief... that it's fine to start spouting opinions and beliefs on here as facts...that's what you're telling me? Not only is this quote a ridiculous statement outright anyways, but it's also a complete lie. Which God is he talking about? The God of christianity? Well, I'll assume that's the case since he was replying to the main guy about christianity. As I remember it, the "God" of christianity doesn't allow his believers to worship any other "false gods" or other "gods"... which is exactly what every other religion does...they worship a different "god" or "gods".

So, the statement "Religion is of God" is not only an utterly unintelligent thing to say, but also a complete lie if you're talking about the God of the christian bible....point made yet?

Stupid fuckin' statement!

So, you're telling me that it's fine for me to go throwing out opinions and beliefs as facts on this site?.....and no one is gonna call me on it?!

I'm sick of prancing around religious people like I have to give a shit about what they believe. And I never said he couldn't believe whatever he wants...that's completely fine by me. But when they throw out opinions and beliefs as facts on here.... I'm not gonna stand by and let them think everyone agrees. Cause I don't. And fuck yeh... I'm gonna be an asshole about it. Because I can :)

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:26 am

PostMon Sep 07, 2009 9:02 am » by Swordofthelord


realorfake wrote:This topic is quite a coincidence, I almost got fired from work this week because of southern mother fuckin babtists...why?

Because my Christian owners (owners of a company 140 strong) had HR forward an email for First Priority asking for donations to help promote Christianity in public schools. Mean while, when I clicked on the website, one of those who belong was quoted as saying "I love coming here after a day of brainwashing" When I received this email I forwarded to a friend OUTSIDE of work and said "see, this is what I'm talking about" THATS ALL.

Well my friends response contained a swear, which was flagged by our IT and of course it was sent to all 3 owners. Needless to say I found myself in a corner babbling about how I believe in God using the fact that my father's a church organist as evidence to my belief in the church and Christ himself.

Its FUCKING BULLSHIT to the max.

Go check it out, and I urge you to donate your support. Especially after a full day of brainwashing here at DTV...


http://www.firstpriority.cc/index.php


Maybe try doing your job rather than forwarding 'waste of time' emails? Id fire your dumbass if i caught you wasting time on the clock. You think you arent indispensible or something? Youre lucky they were forgiving enough to let you stay. I seriously doubt they believed your bullshit excuse, which you had to make because you dont have the balls to tell the truth. They prob just didnt want to deal with hiring and training a new employee.

@ LowSix: i concur

Conspirator
Posts: 5671
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:28 am

PostMon Sep 07, 2009 9:30 am » by Drextin


I'm sick of prancing around religious people like I have to give a shit about what they believe. And I never said he couldn't believe whatever he wants...that's completely fine by me. But when they throw out opinions and beliefs as facts on here.... I'm not gonna stand by and let them think everyone agrees. Cause I don't. And fuck yeh... I'm gonna be an asshole about it. Because I can :)

listen man. i feel the same way. i am as anti religion as one individual can get without crossing over into the realm of the miserable life of an atheist............yes there is a difference.

but not every religious person is the same. the vast majority are i will agree to that...............and guess what.................so will low. he has disputed and debunked religious fanatics just as he has those who don't believe.

i'm telling ya if you'll settle down you'll see low is not your cookie cutter christian. He is his own teacher. he came about his belief while trying to disprove it. you have to respect that..........you have to.

you have every right to be an asshole.............but so does he.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Writer
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:54 am

PostMon Sep 07, 2009 10:31 am » by cloud7787


drextin wrote:
I'm sick of prancing around religious people like I have to give a shit about what they believe. And I never said he couldn't believe whatever he wants...that's completely fine by me. But when they throw out opinions and beliefs as facts on here.... I'm not gonna stand by and let them think everyone agrees. Cause I don't. And fuck yeh... I'm gonna be an asshole about it. Because I can :)

listen man. i feel the same way. i am as anti religion as one individual can get without crossing over into the realm of the miserable life of an atheist............yes there is a difference.

but not every religious person is the same. the vast majority are i will agree to that...............and guess what.................so will low. he has disputed and debunked religious fanatics just as he has those who don't believe.

i'm telling ya if you'll settle down you'll see low is not your cookie cutter christian. He is his own teacher. he came about his belief while trying to disprove it. you have to respect that..........you have to.

you have every right to be an asshole.............but so does he.



I hear ya homedog. Thanks. :cheers:

dusty1969

PostMon Sep 07, 2009 10:53 am » by dusty1969


@cloud7787


"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." -James 1:27

That was the verse I was referring to when I made my post. If I had any idea that my words would have caused you so much pain, I would have been much more careful about the way I wrote them. You see, people don't always write, think, or talk like you, so you need to have an open mind to what they might be saying. If you think a person may be saying something offensive to you, then maybe you should take a moment and clarify. Flying off the handle and chastising me for giving advise to someone, (who I might add was not you), is simply not very mature.

Religion is a personal experience, and if it is causing you stress, as it was the case in the original post, then it is time to step back and search for your own meaning. If you anyone tries to tell you what that meaning is, then they are not serving you, but themselves.

It is a kind thing to help someone find religion, it is an evil thing to tell them what it is. In my opinion.

You don't know me Cloud, you don't know anything about me. If you want to go spitting your mindless venom at someone, do it it elsewhere, and one more thing...Fuck Off!

dusty1969

PostMon Sep 07, 2009 10:55 am » by dusty1969


maniaco wrote:
dusty1969 wrote:Religion is of God, not of man. When a man tries to tell you how to be religious, you need to be skeptical of that man, because he is trying to be God.

God is benevolent, he loves you no matter what. Don't let anyone tell you different man.


Thank you Dusty



You welcome bud, I hope my words made some sense to you. They are the same words my pastor told me when I was struggling with my Christianity. I later trained as a Chaplain and now I do volunteer work at jails and prisons. Consider how hard it is for those men to reconcile their religious beliefs. Anyway, good luck with everything.

dusty1969

PostMon Sep 07, 2009 11:25 am » by dusty1969


cloud7787 wrote:
So, the statement "Religion is of God" is not only an utterly unintelligent thing to say, but also a complete lie if you're talking about the God of the christian bible....point made yet?

Stupid fuckin' statement!



Do you still think I am a "utterly unintelligent", "fuckin' stupid" and lier?


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook