WTF?? Video of Chinese TV promoting the 2012 UEFA cup

Conspirator

PostWed May 23, 2012 3:42 pm » by One-23

Apart from a nice bit of promo and a big bit of chinese propaganda I'm speecless about this vid.
It's not your run of the mill major sports event material

Credit to undercoveralien

Seriously, WTF is that?? I stumbled with this video made by a Chinese TV broadcaster that's advertising the 2012 UEFA Euro soccer championship, in Warsaw, Poland, and flagging a nightmarish scenario of warfare and bloodshed in Europe. The whole animation looks like a predictive mind-programming psyop, and it's aggravated by the fact that the tournament starts in the same week of two meaningful astronomical events to occultists: A lunar eclipse and the transit of Venus. Is it just a creepy video, or an actual warning???

Upload to Disclose.tv

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Conspirator

PostWed May 23, 2012 6:16 pm » by Mozi!!a

That Is Interesting :flop:

Conspirator

PostWed May 23, 2012 7:07 pm » by Tuor10

I believe it is promoting the tournament as a war between nations in the metaphorical sense. There also might be some significance with where the tournament is taking place: former lands and sub-states of the Old Soviet Union.

Super Moderator

PostWed May 23, 2012 7:23 pm » by Seahawk

Very strange. Wonder what the real purpose is- behind it. Maybe just to be cutting edge? Or not. Who the fuck knows any more? lol

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostWed May 23, 2012 7:58 pm » by Truthdefender

Tuor10 wrote:I believe it is promoting the tournament as a war between nations in the metaphorical sense. There also might be some significance with where the tournament is taking place: former lands and sub-states of the Old Soviet Union.

This was my sense as well. Interesting vid none-the-less.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostWed May 23, 2012 8:08 pm » by Kinninigan

I also heard in the news China bought the AMC movie theater chain here in the United States. This means they have access to millions of CGI blockbuster movie watching sheeple now....
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Conspirator

PostWed May 23, 2012 8:12 pm » by Tuor10

Truthdefender wrote:
Tuor10 wrote:I believe it is promoting the tournament as a war between nations in the metaphorical sense. There also might be some significance with where the tournament is taking place: former lands and sub-states of the Old Soviet Union.

The Chinese are big on metaphors.

Conspirator

PostWed May 23, 2012 8:42 pm » by Doogle

Tuor10 wrote:
Truthdefender wrote:

The Chinese are big on metaphors.

Yeah, I was thinking it is saying that a we can put aside our differences to a point when it comes to sport, that this sort of tournament transcends military conflicts.

Still a bit odd though with the symbology n all.

Conspirator

PostWed May 23, 2012 8:43 pm » by Perronick

0:10 I see a Chinese character that at 0:12 has a sword in it (bottom right). Then the video shows some troopers destroying London while people watch the game. The Chinese football team, who do not participate in the event but are however playing the at the field, scoring even and beating the troopers butts, even breaking a trooper's skull with the ball and no referee in sight. I noticed the flags from different European countries empowering the Chinese player Nr. 10 for the final 2-1 score.

A hidden message? :hmmm: I guess we could think that, since the video makes less sense than a Japanese commercial and everyone expects some shit happening in London this Summer. It's either that or the Chinese have a really weird concept of football. May be the broadcaster sees this as the only way to motivate Chinese to watch some boring games. They'll be very disappointed, I'm afraid, if the opening match ends up 0-0 w/o explosions and broken skulls.

It'd be interesting to see the lyrics.