Wtf ..whats happening to our Magnetosphere

Super Moderator

PostMon Mar 30, 2009 2:16 am » by -Marduk-

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Writer

PostMon Mar 30, 2009 3:31 am » by Unknown360

Look man im as much of a geek or nerd as the next guy here. But although I agree that this does not look good i dont think we agree why is doesnt look so good. I dont really know what im looking at could you perhaps explain a bit or give a brief? Not to be rude emporer but the first one looks like it was done in paint and scribbled :) Is the whateversphere your talking about dissapearing? or changing? how and at what rate?

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 30, 2009 6:51 pm » by Towelie

Latest images on that site seem more stable, to be honest its not something im familiar with though.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Initiate

PostWed Apr 15, 2009 3:28 pm » by Funkt33

I have been watching this site for some time now and have noticed days of periodic complete collapse of the magnetosphere for up to 8 hours at a time please check previous post ( Can anyone verify this site ) was the title of the forum Sorry dont have time to find it now ) I will keep watching and if any new strange occurances appear i will post the facts as the site continually updates and you lose data after a few days.