Y2K and 2012?

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 4:31 pm » by Zer0

Do you guys think there is relationship between these two dates?

1) They both related to the end of a "calendar" (TIME) one digital the other one ancient

2)They both were promoted as a doomsday scenario

3)They both led to hoaxers making a lot of cash from the books they wrote

4)I took off my clothes for both

Could it be that maybe occult philosophy is right and time is a cycle and we are going back in time? (Some argue the date attributed to the birth of Yeshua was the singularity that began the reversal process).

Could it be that I am telling you not to prepare to die? But to prepare to truly live??
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 4:45 pm » by domdabears

Otoel wrote:
Could it be that maybe occult philosophy is right and time is a cycle and we are going back in time? (Some argue the date attributed to the birth of Yeshua was the singularity that began the reversal process).

So you're telling me I'll eventually be put back in my mom's vagina?

I'm really not looking forward to that. :nope:
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 4:47 pm » by Zer0

domdabears wrote:
Otoel wrote:

So you're telling me I'll eventually be put back in my mom's vagina?

I'm really not looking forward to that. :nope:

:owned: :alien51: :owned:

Not quite, but you will be born again in the year that mirrors this one.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 4:49 pm » by Cosmine

Otoel wrote:Do you guys think there is relationship between these two dates?

1) They both related to the end of a "calendar" (TIME) one digital the other one ancient

Could it be that I am telling you not to prepare to die? But to prepare to truly live??

The wolrd not end before you die botched mind...i'm not done making your life a misery... :twisted:

LOOSER
Cosmine's cohost...:M8

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 4:50 pm » by Zer0

Cosmine wrote:

The wolrd not end before you die botched mind...i'm not done making your life a misery... :twisted:

LOOSER

LMAO! You actually think your retarded comments are affecting my life in any way? :alien51: :alien51:

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 4:54 pm » by Cosmine

Otoel wrote:
Cosmine wrote:

LOOSER

LMAO! You actually think your retarded comments are affecting my life in any way? :alien51: :alien51:

I've got one MISSION troll you all around,and disrupt your treads... 8-)

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 4:56 pm » by Zer0

Cosmine wrote:I've got one MISSION troll you all around,and disrupt your treads... 8-)

aka be my "bumping bitch".. thats cool wif me!

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 5:00 pm » by Cosmine

Otoel wrote:
Cosmine wrote:I've got one MISSION troll you all around,and disrupt your treads... 8-)

aka be my "bumping bitch".. thats cool wif me!

I'll be there servant of satan.

Enjoy

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 5:04 pm » by Toxic32

I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Super Moderator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 5:05 pm » by Slith

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

Next