Yahoo disabling users

Master Conspirator

PostMon Apr 02, 2012 3:18 pm » by Drjones

Hi guys, i'll cut to the chase. Been posting comments on yahoo news articles, now i cannot, for the past week the comments section does not load correctly and i am unable to post, anyone else getting this or have i been personally censored for my previous remarks on whatever subject ? I've been leaving perfectly valid comments about the banking system and the democratic system in general. No foul or abusive language or anything of that nature. :cheers:

Initiate

PostMon Apr 02, 2012 3:24 pm » by Scarecro

Yep, I have experienced the same thing, its hit and miss on some of the stories.

"They" have lost the information battle.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Apr 02, 2012 3:29 pm » by Drjones

scarecro wrote:Yep, I have experienced the same thing, its hit and miss on some of the stories.

"They" have lost the information battle.

Thanks mate, yeah that's the thing, 'they've' lost me for sure but others will not be awakened, critical mass may not be reached and that's why they are doing this, i think.
Also what's with youtube comments ? Previously going back a few months it was a piece of cake and enjoyable replying to comments about a particular subject, NOW it is a god damn impossibility to find what the comment was in reply to and what video...i don't even do it these days, whereas before i enjoyed responding. Again i see this implementaiton as a way of breaking the communication line between freedom loving free thinking people. The cat is out the bag for me, so that's it, other people need to wake up fast before nothing is left for them except corporate brainwashing propaganda lies.

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 02, 2012 3:35 pm » by Thruster

Are you sure it's not 'errors' in the system, Doc?

I have had problems of all types on yahoo, dtv and hotmail recently.

Yahoo gave problems trying to get into my e-mails, trying to disable messenger and other things. Hotmail has been sending e-mails to my contacts that I did not send resulting in me deleting my contacts. Dtv has too many faults to mention.

:think:

Master Conspirator

PostMon Apr 02, 2012 3:41 pm » by Drjones

thruster wrote:Are you sure it's not 'errors' in the system, Doc?

I have had problems of all types on yahoo, dtv and hotmail recently.

Yahoo gave problems trying to get into my e-mails, trying to disable messenger and other things. Hotmail has been sending e-mails to my contacts that I did not send resulting in me deleting my contacts. Dtv has too many faults to mention.

:think:

I'm not 100% sure but i have been having problems for over a week now in leaving a comment on a particular news article. The comment box does not load. :think:

Super Moderator

PostMon Apr 02, 2012 3:46 pm » by domdabears

I post on yahoo articles all the time. Mostly degrading people for being so stupid.

Sometimes they don't post my comments. Even if they have no swear words.

I'll post a lot of Ron Paul stuff and most don't get on there.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 02, 2012 3:48 pm » by Germanpils

feeling ya doc.

its the same on MSN.COM too, a year back when i was posting about chemtrails
in germany they disabled me too. i was writing emails as to why theres absolutely no reply from them, a week later they disabled my whole email adress+messenger, which i had there for over 5 years. with the reason:"you have been spreading malwares intentionally over your emails."

which ive never ever done lol, i dont even know how any1 would do that.

omg my postcount, Chronic 2001!!!
Last edited by Germanpils on Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Writer

PostMon Apr 02, 2012 3:51 pm » by Hotpot

I've experienced the same thing.

Oddly, it always seems to only affect serious political topics.

Try posting a comment on a story about X-Factor contestants or the latest football game and you will find that you can post to your hearts' delight.

I have suspected that for some time, I have been 'flagged' for posting comments on the political topics on Yahoo news. Like you say, no swearing or personal attacks but pure factual information.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Apr 02, 2012 3:56 pm » by Drjones

Thanks guys. :flop:
@ Hotpot

''Try posting a comment on a story about X-Factor contestants or the latest football game and you will find that you can post to your hearts' delight.''
- I can't even do that mate. If i have been censored i'll consider that an honour and what more proof do we need of the true nature of the system. :twisted:

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 02, 2012 4:01 pm » by Cosmine

LOL Thruster,of course DTV is part of the great conspiracy,a forum whit a hundred regular posters and three tonsands visitors a day...the bugs are surely not due to the owners being too cheap yo buy a server that can properly handle the video side... :twisted:

Nor splitting the traffic of the forum on a different server... :headscratch:

:cheers:
Cosmine's cohost...:M8

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Next