Yahooooo, Let's Eat Eat Eat.

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 10, 2013 11:54 pm » by Doogle

How do you turn 100 calories into 17 calories before anything has even passed your lips?

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 11, 2013 5:49 am » by RATRODROB

Doogle wrote:How do you turn 100 calories into 17 calories before anything has even passed your lips?

1. down size your meal

2. don't eat at mcdonalds

3. eat fresh and not processed crap

4. eat pictures of food and not real food. :lol:

5. actually DOOGLE I think I need you to tell me.

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Super Moderator

PostSun Aug 11, 2013 12:15 pm » by Slith

Doogle wrote:How do you turn 100 calories into 17 calories before anything has even passed your lips?

Cut it in 6

I'm in desperate need of a 6 month vacation... twice a year.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 12, 2013 12:37 am » by Doogle

OK, simple.

You feed a caged animal 100 calories of grain and you get 17 calories worth of meat, just so greedy, selfish fuckers can enjoy a MANLY burger. Feeding food to animals because they cannot graze that would feed a country is wrong on every level.
Pasture fed animals don't eat food that can be otherwise fed to starving humans, and they grow muscle by wandering around, but more importantly as far as I'm concerned is the fact that they get some semblance of a life in the process.

But it seems that quantity over quality is king. I challenge anyone to go to caged chicken farm and pick the "best" one for lunch. Pure filth, in living standards, in meat quality, but high in suffering; and from what I read on these forums, high on the agenda should be a certain ethical standing, or is it just hot air? Most importantly, it is the shit, debasing, immoral, behind the scenes horror that should get normal peoples' backs up. But no.

Sad.

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook