Ye are gods

Writer

PostSat Oct 31, 2009 7:52 am » by Bri84

Women only carries the child. Couples before sex don’t determine if there child is going to be Boy, Girl, good, bad, tall, short, color of hair and eyes, etc...

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 31, 2009 10:30 am » by Proto

dirttyrabbit wrote:
stellarquake wrote:Yes we are angels, demons, rich, and poor, we are....Gods. we are the son and daughters of Creation.

this part I have to disagree we are not angels or gods..

don't take it literately , if god is everything ,
then it's unavoidable that we are part of him ,
in modern terms it echo's with statements like :
we are all made out of star material .
doesn't mean we are " gods " in the Greek
mythology kind of way ,but that we are all
parts of the whole kind of way , one reflection out of infinite
other reflections .

and 2 more notes to the OP , in Hebrew Elohim doesn't mean plural for El ,
plural for El is Elim .
and you keep saying , Jesus knew that the Jews this, and Jesus knew that
the Jews there , well, don't forget Jesus was a Jew himself , at the time
he lived, there was no Christianity , he didn't meant to form new religion ,
it was still just another Jewish sect that just broke off from the orthodox community .
the Romes didn't called him king of Jews for nothing .

Master Conspirator

PostSun Nov 01, 2009 12:25 am » by Cornbread714

telocvovim wrote:thx for the merits...

and welcome all 1st time posters from me too.

it's the question, that inhabits all other questions.... think of the conclusions.....

maybe were all gods and demons and angels and all heavens and all hell....

but NOONE ever realised that this is ALL in him.... not even jesus, though he was pretty close i think... and more dark than anyone would attest him to be....

we struggle for good or bad.... but the only way is to bring it all together back in ONE.... UNITY OF ALL CREATION.....

we must go back in ourselves.... to the darkest abyss of our soul,,, where lives the divine spark and waits... for the one with the biggest nuts to reunite what is divided....

GOD (the true all-mighty mother-father) will always strive for perfection, that is abolishment of opposites... and s/he will be always laughing at our struggle.... but he will always look for the one being in the universe to fulfill the task... hope....

hmmmmm....

Maybe there's no divine spark, and you pagans and Christians are all just full of yourselves?
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 01, 2009 12:34 am » by Spock

telocvovim wrote:maybe were all gods and demons and angels and all heavens and all hell....

but NOONE ever realised that this is ALL in him.... not even jesus, though he was pretty close i think... and more dark than anyone would attest him to be....

we struggle for good or bad.... but the only way is to bring it all together back in ONE.... UNITY OF ALL CREATION.....

we must go back in ourselves.... to the darkest abyss of our soul,,, where lives the divine spark and waits... for the one with the biggest nuts to reunite what is divided....

GOD (the true all-mighty mother-father) will always strive for perfection, that is abolishment of opposites... and s/he will be always laughing at our struggle.... but he will always look for the one being in the universe to fulfill the task... hope....

hmmmmm....

Dude - you posted a good hypothesis. We'll never really know, but this is the type of thing I can respect you for. Thank you on that.

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 01, 2009 12:42 am » by Spock

cornbread714 wrote:Maybe there's no divine spark, and you pagans and Christians are all just full of yourselves?

But more than likely there is.

And you, well, umm, whatever you are, I dare say you are not atheist. I think you're agnostic, a true wondering person that holds nothing sacred as concerned with a teaching on the subject, but understands there is the distinct possibility of a god, whether personal or not.

And I agree with you to an extent. Teloc has found what he feels he can wrap his mind around. I as well have too. My gripe with Teloc was he had no respect for my personal search, so it's easy for me not to have any respect for his.

In the long run, we're on the same path, just chasing different rabbits. You too CornBread - and you know that. You would LOVE to know ultimate "truth", who wouldn't.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Nov 01, 2009 1:14 am » by Cornbread714

I guess I prefer chaos to cows, in that respect I line up with the atheists.

But if I have to choose between light and dark, I choose light.

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 01, 2009 1:17 am » by Spock

Cows taste GREAT though! All you need is pepper and garlic. How can you not see the spirit in that?

Master Conspirator

PostSun Nov 01, 2009 1:19 am » by Cornbread714

spock wrote:Cows taste GREAT though! All you need is pepper and garlic. How can you not see the spirit in that?

I was talkin' about sacred cows. Their meat is stringy and tough.

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 01, 2009 1:19 am » by domdabears

im a pork man. i like dark meat.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 01, 2009 1:25 am » by Spock

Man, pork and beef - is better than beef!!!!

Can I have some clams and a garlic biscuit with that - HALAJUEJUA!!! or however you spell it.

PreviousNext