Yea. We can trust Iran with Nukes...

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 15, 2011 11:54 pm » by Flecktarn

abdullha14 wrote:seeing what happend in fukushima and what the earth quake and tsunami did
to the neuclear industry in japan its scary to trust any of the neuclear plants no matter where they are or how safe you think they are
some scientists say the meltdown of the reactors over there is equivalent to almost 30 times the atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima in WWII

it dont help that the russians have built irans power plant ,,, Russian building standards are frighting ,,iran wont need any bombs the power plant will melt down
ImageImage

Initiate

PostTue Aug 16, 2011 12:21 am » by Ironshroom

jesus, i havent been on this site in almost a year, and the first thread i read when i come back is this shit? *sigh*
ill make my point as simple as i can.

nobody deserves nukes.
nukes are bad.
iran is a less stable country than most.
giving them nukes is not a good idea. nothing about that idea is good.

we should be working towards good goals, not stupid tit for tat "they have it so i want it too" bullshit.

race has nothing to do with this, but the people running iran ATM are visibly more insane than most leaders.

less nukes please.

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 16, 2011 12:35 am » by Mediasorcerer

roadmap to persia,here comes the propaganda to justify it,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 16, 2011 12:44 am » by Mediasorcerer

thats quite ironic considering usa has a muslim president?

ron paul has the right idea,your real threat is china,you can trust them with nukes too,haha
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 16, 2011 3:30 am » by Aragajag

I take it that depleted uranium use in the last couple of decades of war by the west is not considered nuclear warfare by you folks. Just be cause it didnt go bang loud enough to get a sheeple 'aaaawwwweee that pritty'.
No one should have them imo but those that do will destroy any country not on board with the plan. Those who want non ok'd nukes must be destroyed in this dog eat dog world.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Previous