year of the indigo

Initiate

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 8:16 am » by Shiva777

Lisa presents the perspective of the 'Guardian Races': the paradigm shift, transcending fear and 'Armageddon' programs propagated by and for the 'Controlling Forces/ET' agenda, the role of the Indigo and Starseeds and the critical task of our own connection to 'Spirit/God' source

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PSg5vRj ... er&list=UL

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 8:33 am » by Redwoodrick

Upload to Disclose.tv

Thank you for the video but she really didn't say much at all that I haven't been hearing from New Age speakers for the last 30 years.Same message but very little content of a utility nature.She spends the first third of the lecture telling us she is going to tell us stuff.Then it seems to be all platitudes.This is only my resonance on the video however,and it is quite likely that others will find some useful reassurances there.
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Initiate

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 9:51 am » by Shiva777

you didn't even have time to watch it all yet before you posted..???...I'm sure quite a lot of it is new to most people and it's just an intro for people who may resonate to this material and may want to look furthur ito the info she has,,,she has many vids on that channel and a website with lots of free tools,info and newsletters

www.energeticsynthesis.com

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 9:55 am » by Redwoodrick

shiva777 wrote:you didn't even have time to watch it all yet before you posted..???...I'm sure quite a lot of it is new to most people and it's just an intro for people who may resonate to this material and may want to look further in to the info she has,,,she has many vids on that channel and a website with lots of free tools,info and newsletters

http://www.energeticsynthesis.com

:o :mrgreen: :lol: you're right I only watched about 7 minutes or so ...guess I coulda stayed for the ending before I commented huh?...No worries..it is a good subject and deserves a bump
:flop:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.