Yellowstone, tens of thousands of animals dead!

Master Conspirator

PostThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm » by Lowsix

i gave the simple answer.
The real one, based in experience and fact.

Wasnt good enough for you.

I suppose you liked his reasons better.

"Wrath of God and Elenin". <--his actual reasons in the vid btw.

Figures. gg
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostThu May 12, 2011 1:03 pm » by Probablysane

Regardless of previous facts, any conclusion we can reach is pure speculation on both sides of the fence. Be aware of how much you stand by what you are saying without any clue of what the future has in store.
Happiness is subjective ;)

Conspirator

PostThu May 12, 2011 1:06 pm » by Electrobadgr

given the nature of DTV it is common to connect dots, a lot of what we do here is speculative and based on simultaneous unfolding events, given the increase in seismic activity in the area and the freakish shit thats been going on i do think that its worth keeping an eye on stories like this as it could well be part of the 'bigger picture', a 90% Die-off certainly does seem extraordinarily high, i would say it would be foolish to accept the winter explanation as defintive, it reeks of 'Nothing to see here, move along'
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator

PostThu May 12, 2011 1:11 pm » by Mediasorcerer

electrobadgr wrote:given the nature of DTV it is common to connect dots, a lot of what we do here is speculative and based on simultaneous unfolding events, given the increase in seismic activity in the area and the freakish shit thats been going on i do think that its worth keeping an eye on stories like this as it could well be part of the 'bigger picture', a 90% Die-off certainly does seem extraordinarily high, i would say it would be foolish to accept the winter explanation as defintive, it reeks of 'Nothing to see here, move along'

"nothing to see here"=move along.

,when the time comes,i wonder how many will really get whats going on?
and what will happen when they do,dont have to be scientific to know theres things happening all over the world that dont add up,this is just another example.

reminds me of a dick cheney or g bush quote,if i remember ,it went something like,"if the public really knew what weve been doing,there would be anarchy in the streets."

as for the die off, i highly doubt he would have even made the video if he thought it was just another bad winter,but,cant say for sure.

as a side note,what the fuk is it going to take,to get folks to wake up?
Last edited by Mediasorcerer on Thu May 12, 2011 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostThu May 12, 2011 1:14 pm » by Bert666

mediasorcerer wrote:im asking a question dikwad,but since your such a vengeful bitch and try to drag religion and old posts into a simple question,all this does is make you the complete dick you are,by all means be my guest.

go bury your head in the sand where it belongs,a challenge? whats wrong with you,gone all paranoid now,is the internet getting to you? take a break if it is,nobody willl miss you,thats for sure.troll you,are you kidding me? your egos that big id bother trolling a halfwit fundamental christian backwater redneck moron like you,? fuk me,ive heard it all, why do you even come here,go to mainstream where youll fit in,please,

you told him posting.php?mode=quote&f=19&p=562368#

Master Conspirator

PostThu May 12, 2011 1:14 pm » by Lowsix

electrobadgr wrote:given the nature of DTV it is common to connect dots, a lot of what we do here is speculative and based on simultaneous unfolding events, given the increase in seismic activity in the area and the freakish shit thats been going on i do think that its worth keeping an eye on stories like this as it could well be part of the 'bigger picture', a 90% Die-off certainly does seem extraordinarily high, i would say it would be foolish to accept the winter explanation as defintive, it reeks of 'Nothing to see here, move along'

The only person claiming a 90% wildlife die off is the same guy who asks.."Wrath of God or Comet Elenin" on YouTube. Im really sorry to disappoint, but a huge batch of historical precedents PLUS personal experience weighs a lot more.

Not that it will mean anything to people that want to see more than what is there...
But the facts are easily verifiable..as are their historical commonalities, although even the most seasoned experts ARE absolutely claiming that this is one of the worst theyve seen in thrity years. No doubt its extreme.<--see, this is where i am acknowledging the severity, before im dismissed out of hand...

But its NOT 90%.

Not one single credible source is claiming a 90% wildlife die off rate.
Just the one YouTube guy talking Wrath of god or Elenin.

Normally when someone says the word "god" the peanut gallery goes nuts, but i guess since its thursday, the Youtube experts get the credibility upper hand, rather than all of the wildlife experts whose quotes can be found sprinkled all through my Google link reference.

Facts still matter.
Historical precedents are still relevant.
Reality is still relevant.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostThu May 12, 2011 1:24 pm » by Bert666

lowsix wrote:

The only person claiming a 90% wildlife die off is the same guy who asks.."Wrath of God or Comet Elenin" on YouTube. Im really sorry to disappoint, but a huge batch of historical precedents PLUS personal experience weighs a lot more.

Not that it will mean anything to people that want to see more than what is there...
But the facts are easily verifiable..as are their historical commonalities, although even the most seasoned experts ARE absolutely claiming that this is one of the worst theyve seen in thrity years. No doubt its extreme.<--see, this is where i am acknowledging the severity, before im dismissed out of hand...

But its NOT 90%.

Not one single credible source is claiming a 90% wildlife die off rate.
Just the one YouTube guy talking Wrath of god or Elenin.

Normally when someone says the word "god" the peanut gallery goes nuts, but i guess since its thursday, the Youtube experts get the credibility upper hand, rather than all of the wildlife experts whose quotes can be found sprinkled all through my Google link reference.

Facts still matter.
Historical precedents are still relevant.
Reality is still relevant.

i would like to know what you er view is do the records show mass deaths all over the world
it was a load of game fish wear i live died douse it say about them and what about the die off sea life you cant say that the sea is that cold also what about the birds falling from the sky is it all coneted you seam like you have all the answers

Conspirator

PostThu May 12, 2011 1:25 pm » by Mediasorcerer

ok,fair enough,your above mentioned points are all very valid, but, all those wildlife"experts" are hardly going to tell us the full story are they,even if they did know,how many times have we had the official story rammed down our throats as truth,only to find out later,there was more to it than that?

there are folks out there who are saying the winter was mild, not extreme,guess that may depend on where you are situated,
must just be a coincidence,tho.

and all these die offs are completely unrelated too ?
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostThu May 12, 2011 1:27 pm » by Electrobadgr

your right, it was the estimated deer fawn mortality rate in a certain area that was 90%:

Brimeyer said the estimated death rate doubled among deer fawns in the Jackson area this year, rising to 60 percent or more from 30 percent.

He said many thousands more elk have crowded the feeding grounds of the National Elk Refuge near Jackson, yet another sign of the toll winter is exacting.

The trend also is pronounced in a wildlife management area near McCall in the mountains of central Idaho, where the estimated mortality rate among mule deer fawns is 90 percent this winter, compared with an average annual rate of 20 percent.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42849185/ns/business/
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Initiate

PostThu May 12, 2011 1:31 pm » by Bert666

lowsix wrote:i gave the simple answer.
The real one, based in experience and fact.

Wasnt good enough for you.

I suppose you liked his reasons better.

"Wrath of God and Elenin". <--his actual reasons in the vid btw.

Figures. gg

no not really i don't believe in god iam a druid i was looking for an anwser not a load of bible bashing shit

PreviousNext