Yellowstone, tens of thousands of animals dead!

Conspirator

PostThu May 12, 2011 1:42 pm » by Mediasorcerer

fukit,i dont want to fight,i hope you all stay safe,and if your in usa,i hope your all ok and safe there too,frankly,scary times to live in,better to stick together.
===============we are not really enemies,=========================================

just opinions differ and ways of seeing things,but we are all here at dtv because somehow we dont quite believe all that we are told is true?yes?

it may just be a bad winter[lowsix voice of reason is entirely justified],but it seems that there is more to it because its not an isolated incident. we just dont know,all we can do is speculate.

stay safe all.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Master Conspirator

PostThu May 12, 2011 2:00 pm » by Lowsix

bert666 wrote:
lowsix wrote:i gave the simple answer.
The real one, based in experience and fact.

Wasnt good enough for you.
I suppose you liked his reasons better.
"Wrath of God and Elenin". <--his actual reasons in the vid btw.

Figures. gg

no not really i don't believe in god iam a druid i was looking for an anwser not a load of bible bashing shit

Those are the reasons suggested by the super smart guy in the vid.
So fuck off with your bible bashing bullshit.

Same for you sorcerer and your paranoid redneck bible bashing comment.
That's trash and its pussy shit that proves why its pointless to even have discussions
if you are going to consistently make up a fake position of mine so you can talk trash.

lowsix wrote:
bert666 wrote:i dont think that explain the mass die off around the world ...do you know what is causing it then

Thread's not about die-offs around the world.
Thread says Yellowstone. I addressed Yellowstone.

Bert..

Read that again.
Then read it like...fifty more times.

YELLOW....STONE.

Got it?

I didnt register ANY opinion on the other die offs.
Again, what does the thread say?

YELLOWSTONE.

now fuck off, play with someone else..

As for the Fawn dieoffs..
(in a much mellower tone @ badger and anyone interested in reality)

It has been a VERY long winter in the northern states.

A twenty percent die-off in a mellow season sounds about right to even what happened in northern new mexico where they dont have winters nearly as harsh as yellowstone. They were getting hard freezes as late as the first week of may in SOUTHERN new mexico, so i can see a seventy percent differential for FAWNS, meaning babies, up there.

It IS unusual. It IS drastic. It is not unheard of, however, not by a longshot.

As late as the 2007-8 winters, Bison herds were experiencing mortality nearing 60% for calves and adults. deer were averaging 50-60% since their fat reserve needs are not as great as a calorie burning 1200 lb. bison. And similar numbers for wolves that feed on these herds. These numbers need to be realistic because people up there depend on realistic numbers. Nobody is served by the forest service lying about it, since everyone wil notice. Its simple.

But its been a while, granted. as i said before, nearly thirty years. But the records are there. Wildlife experts have no reason to lie, they are simply documenting and reporting on changes in the numbers within their district. Those numbers effect everyone, from those tracking wolf numbers to those tracking Elk numbers for hunting permits, and deer licenses.

And i didnt come here to fight either.
I came to offer an informed perspective.

And as usual...simply bc im not drinking the doom koolaid in this ONE instance..
The fighting and smartass comments came AT ME for simply
laying out facts as i know them from experience about this one particular geographic reason. If a thousand birds die in april in Alabama, that doesnt have a damn thing to do with deer and elk starving in Yellowstone from known causes, and I dont really feel bad for stating and restating it.

have a great day people.

And yes, none of this is me claiming that everything is 100% peachy and normal in yellowstone. That's a conclusion being projected onto me. I am however separating cause and effect where it is documented.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostThu May 12, 2011 2:05 pm » by Mediasorcerer

.you know damn well this aint natural.stop kidding yourself,

if you really thought all this was just a bad winter,you wouldnt be here would you?

Initiate

PostThu May 12, 2011 2:09 pm » by Bert666

mediasorcerer wrote:fukit,i dont want to fight,i hope you all stay safe,and if your in usa,i hope your all ok and safe there too,frankly,scary times to live in,better to stick together.
===============we are not really enemies,=========================================

just opinions differ and ways of seeing things,but we are all here at dtv because somehow we dont quite believe all that we are told is true?yes?

it may just be a bad winter[lowsix voice of reason is entirely justified],but it seems that there is more to it because its not an isolated incident. we just dont know,all we can do is speculate.

stay safe all.

you make a lot of scene to me it all seams this mad shit is happens in the usa i wonder why

Initiate

PostThu May 12, 2011 2:16 pm » by Bert666

lowsix wrote:
bert666 wrote:
lowsix wrote:i gave the simple answer.
The real one, based in experience and fact.

Wasnt good enough for you.
I suppose you liked his reasons better.
"Wrath of God and Elenin". <--his actual reasons in the vid btw.

Figures. gg

no not really i don't believe in god iam a druid i was looking for an anwser not a load of bible bashing shit

Those are the reasons suggested by the super smart guy in the vid.
So fuck off with your bible bashing bullshit.

Same for you sorcerer and your paranoid redneck bible bashing comment.
That's trash and its pussy shit that proves why its pointless to even have discussions
if you are going to consistently make up a fake position of mine so you can talk trash.

lowsix wrote:
bert666 wrote:i dont think that explain the mass die off around the world ...do you know what is causing it then

Thread's not about die-offs around the world.
Thread says Yellowstone. I addressed Yellowstone.

Bert..

Read that again.
Then read it like...fifty more times.

YELLOW....STONE.

Got it?

I didnt register ANY opinion on the other die offs.
Again, what does the thread say?

YELLOWSTONE.

now fuck off, play with someone else..

As for the Fawn dieoffs..
(in a much mellower tone @ badger and anyone interested in reality)

It has been a VERY long winter in the northern states.

A twenty percent die-off in a mellow season sounds about right to even what happened in northern new mexico where they dont have winters nearly as harsh as yellowstone. They were getting hard freezes as late as the first week of may in SOUTHERN new mexico, so i can see a seventy percent differential for FAWNS, meaning babies, up there.

It IS unusual. It IS drastic. It is not unheard of, however, not by a longshot.

As late as the 2007-8 winters, Bison herds were experiencing mortality nearing 60% for calves and adults. deer were averaging 50-60% since their fat reserve needs are not as great as a calorie burning 1200 lb. bison. And similar numbers for wolves that feed on these herds. These numbers need to be realistic because people up there depend on realistic numbers. Nobody is served by the forest service lying about it, since everyone wil notice. Its simple.

But its been a while, granted. as i said before, nearly thirty years. But the records are there. Wildlife experts have no reason to lie, they are simply documenting and reporting on changes in the numbers within their district. Those numbers effect everyone, from those tracking wolf numbers to those tracking Elk numbers for hunting permits, and deer licenses.

And i didnt come here to fight either.
I came to offer an informed perspective.

And as usual...simply bc im not drinking the doom koolaid in this ONE instance..
The fighting and smartass comments came AT ME for simply
laying out facts as i know them from experience about this one particular geographic reason. If a thousand birds die in april in Alabama, that doesnt have a damn thing to do with deer and elk starving in Yellowstone from known causes, and I dont really feel bad for stating and restating it.

have a great day people.

And yes, none of this is me claiming that everything is 100% peachy and normal in yellowstone. That's a conclusion being projected onto me. I am however separating cause and effect where it is documented.

i know you are on about yellow stone i was asking a bout the rest BECAUSE YOU RECKONED YOU KNOW EVERY THINK NO WONDER why every nation hats the usa i dident know why untill now YOU ARROGANT PRICK

Conspirator

PostThu May 12, 2011 2:17 pm » by Giusdude

bert666 wrote:
lowsix wrote:
electrobadgr wrote:given the nature of DTV it is common to connect dots, a lot of what we do here is speculative and based on simultaneous unfolding events, given the increase in seismic activity in the area and the freakish shit thats been going on i do think that its worth keeping an eye on stories like this as it could well be part of the 'bigger picture', a 90% Die-off certainly does seem extraordinarily high, i would say it would be foolish to accept the winter explanation as defintive, it reeks of 'Nothing to see here, move along'

The only person claiming a 90% wildlife die off is the same guy who asks.."Wrath of God or Comet Elenin" on YouTube. Im really sorry to disappoint, but a huge batch of historical precedents PLUS personal experience weighs a lot more.

Not that it will mean anything to people that want to see more than what is there...
But the facts are easily verifiable..as are their historical commonalities, although even the most seasoned experts ARE absolutely claiming that this is one of the worst theyve seen in thrity years. No doubt its extreme.<--see, this is where i am acknowledging the severity, before im dismissed out of hand...

But its NOT 90%.

Not one single credible source is claiming a 90% wildlife die off rate.
Just the one YouTube guy talking Wrath of god or Elenin.

Normally when someone says the word "god" the peanut gallery goes nuts, but i guess since its thursday, the Youtube experts get the credibility upper hand, rather than all of the wildlife experts whose quotes can be found sprinkled all through my Google link reference.

Facts still matter.
Historical precedents are still relevant.
Reality is still relevant.

i would like to know what you er view is do the records show mass deaths all over the world
it was a load of game fish wear i live died douse it say about them and what about the die off sea life you cant say that the sea is that cold also what about the birds falling from the sky is it all coneted you seam like you have all the answers

we live in a new era: the age of youtube.
articles written by journalists using quotes and explanations given by scientists and experts?
nah.... screw that. why waste our time.
let's listen to a stranger's video from youtube to learn the REAL truth and be miserably happy that we know more than what mainstream media wants us to know.
now please, apply liberally to every field of life.
et voila', the new culture!
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator

PostThu May 12, 2011 2:25 pm » by Mediasorcerer

bert666 wrote:
mediasorcerer wrote:fukit,i dont want to fight,i hope you all stay safe,and if your in usa,i hope your all ok and safe there too,frankly,scary times to live in,better to stick together.

stay safe all.

you make a lot of scene to me it all seams this mad shit is happens in the usa i wonder why

its very frightening ,to think that those who are supposed to be our benefactors,may be plotting our undoing,via weather mods,chemtrails,vaccines,gm crops,junk foods,its hard not to be cynical about it all,depop may be the real agenda,i thought maybe theres an effort to kill off alternative food sources,making us rely on big industry for our food,ie all the die offs around the globe may be deliberate for this reason,

so we have to rely on "them" for food,but,as i said,its just speculation,or is it?

lowsix has a lot to offer here,its good to have different viewpoints. just let it go,we are all stressed by the whole world and all the shit going down here there and everywhere,i mean japan,bp oil spill,and the rest,but at the end of the day,we are all right too in different ways.

Initiate

PostThu May 12, 2011 2:28 pm » by Bert666

LOWSIX I FORGOT TO SAY THAT YOU SHOULD BE WORKING FOR THE GOVERMENT WITH ALL YOU-ER EXPERIENCE. TO SOLVE THE USA DET SACK THE FIB DOD AND NASA WITH ALL YOU-ER EXPERIENCE THEY DONT NEED THEM

Conspirator

PostThu May 12, 2011 2:36 pm » by Giusdude

bert666 wrote:LOWSIX I FORGOT TO SAY THAT YOU SHOULD BE WORKING FOR THE GOVERMENT WITH ALL YOU-ER EXPERIENCE. TO SOLVE THE USA DET SACK THE FIB DOD AND NASA WITH ALL YOU-ER EXPERIENCE THEY DONT NEED THEM

you ain't gonna last long, pardner.......
relax yourself.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Writer

PostThu May 12, 2011 2:40 pm » by Nadgers

Holy moly! Hope Yogi & Boo-boo are OK.
"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject." - Winston Churchill

PreviousNext