Yep I'm talking to you.

Initiate

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 3:11 pm » by Icarium

Master Otoel wrote:So you do not agree with a bunch of theories? Thanks for letting us know your theory. I disagree.

You're more than welcome to disagree. In any case my real point was about videos, and at 6 in the morning I was feeling far more belligerent about things than I am now. I'll debate anything, arguing I just can not be arsed to do. The weird thing is it was Icke I was expecting to get shit for, and I regretted the entire post the usual 5 minutes after I posted.

Initiate

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 3:13 pm » by Icarium

RATRODROB wrote:no way did man come from apes or-------------fck it , i cant be bothered

Neither can I.

Initiate

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 3:16 pm » by Icarium

Master Otoel wrote:So you do not agree with a bunch of theories? Thanks for letting us know your theory. I disagree.

Having said that this is a forum, what else it it for apart from theories and info?, although granted not really whingeing. Just after the 45th distant white dot that is "absolute proof, must watch" the will to live takes on a little less shine.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 3:22 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

mykingdomforthetruth wrote:there isn´t a link to us and monkeys my theory is neanderthal man evolved from monkeys not us

Are you from the most ancient bloodline?

From a combination of old and new evidence, it appears that at last we have a satisfactory answer to the age-old question of ‘What Happened to the Neanderthals?’. If the current reasoning is correct, their descendants are still with us, and we call them the Basques.

For full article see below

http://rhnegativebloodsecrets.blogspot. ... thals.html
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Initiate

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 3:29 pm » by Lips of Lucifer

I agree with 99% of your post, except the bit about David Icke....People grow until they die, and growing is about making mistakes, learning. Mr Icke is as Human as human can be, and his message. Why knock folk who want to do good? He wants to do good imo..

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 3:34 pm » by Kinninigan

Icarium wrote:Let's make this crystal clear, I know no simpler way of putting it...if you think evolution is wrong you are almost certainly a fucking idiot, if you have any other excuse (bananas or whatever other dumb ass crack pot bollocks don't count, deconstruct, before our very eyes, one of the most solid theories known to science) please I would love to hear it

alright answer this then....

why are all amercians not "evolving" into american indians

why are whites in south africa not "evolving" into africans

in fact, no humans around the world are "EVOLVING" into their native surroundings

but if a black man has a kid with a white women we see a kid with "both traits", a NEW color of human

so that dis-proves "evolution" right there

it is "intelligent design"...when the original 42 tribes of israel were created in ancient Khemit by the alpha-draconians as a slave race

its easier to divide and conquer humans who all look different and worship different gods, just like whats playing out right now in the mid-east

any thoughts??

:peep:
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Initiate

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 3:50 pm » by Lips of Lucifer

Kinninigan wrote:
Icarium wrote:Let's make this crystal clear, I know no simpler way of putting it...if you think evolution is wrong you are almost certainly a fucking idiot, if you have any other excuse (bananas or whatever other dumb ass crack pot bollocks don't count, deconstruct, before our very eyes, one of the most solid theories known to science) please I would love to hear it

alright answer this then....

why are all amercians not "evolving" into american indians

why are whites in south africa not "evolving" into africans

in fact, no humans around the world are "EVOLVING" into their native surroundings

but if a black man has a kid with a white women we see a kid with "both traits", a NEW color of human

so that dis-proves "evolution" right there

it is "intelligent design"...when the original 42 tribes of israel were created in ancient Khemit by the alpha-draconians as a slave race

its easier to divide and conquer humans who all look different and worship different gods, just like whats playing out right now in the mid-east

any thoughts??

:peep:

My thoughts are your post proves the Theory. (In real time). The problem with those who have a problem with evolution, are times lines in a world that expects to see the process on a video clip. Think of evolution as the world population agreeing with each and every other organism on the planet that maybe Mr. Richard Dawkins might have a point, and He is not an evil witch that deserves nothing but Contempt..even though annoying on a personal level.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 4:13 pm » by Perronick

Evolution explains many things and it makes sense but it doesn't explain it all. The merge of 2nd and 3rd chromosomes for example. My problem with Evolution is that is been put as the holy grail of scientific thinking and you are required to not doubt it in order to be taken seriously, now it's a dogma, a leap of faith and it has the attributes of a religious belief.
Last edited by Perronick on Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 4:18 pm » by The57ironman

...evolution...?

..show us a youtube video or it didn't happen....
...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

Initiate

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 4:28 pm » by Lips of Lucifer

Perronick wrote:Evolution explains many things and it makes sense but it doesn't explain it all. The merge of 2nd and 3rd chromosomes for example. My problem with Evolution is that is been put as the holy grail of scientific thinking and you are required to not doubt it in order to be taken seriously, now it's a dogma, a leap of faith and it's taking the attributes of a religious belief.

That IS EVOLUTION kind Sir! NOVELTY!!!...Our brains are evolution on FIRE!. No evolution, Nothing New. Boredom, drugs and daytime Soapies for those who sit on their gift.... :hell:

PreviousNext