Yep I'm talking to you.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 11:50 pm » by Truthdefender

Icarium wrote:
Kinninigan wrote:
Icarium wrote:

Evolution occurs over hundreds of thousands of years via tiny iterations, a "useful" adaptation is more likely to be passed on than a less useful one and these add up until a species after millions of years can seem totally different to its' earlier form. The evidence for this is very clear, sea mammals have vestigial legs and arms that have evolved into fins and tails although the bones of the hands are still clearly evident in the fins for example. I see little evidence intelligent design that can not be as easily explained by the evolution process (although admittedly some symbiotic adaptations beggar belief in the intricateness of their relationship). Evolution does cover by far the most bases of any available theory and creationism falls flat on it's face time and again. Obviously I am not an expert but from what I have read/seen that is my conclusion. Evolution even tells us the egg came before the chicken.

that could be easily dis-proved by animals here on earth that evolve in generations,no hundreds of thousands of years, to adapt to new surroundings...if you want i could write a thread about it to back
that up with proof

and here is Obama talking about our "reptilian brains" if you think the aliens creating humans theory is crazy...

Obama Says We Must Fight Against The Reptilian Side of Our Brain On "The View"

Upload to Disclose.tv

:peep:

The reptilian part of our brain is evolution, it is the oldest part of the brain, the part we have inherited from furthest back, it carries out the more basic functions. Resisting the reptilian part of the brain simply refers to ignoring your baser instincts and instead using the more recent reasoning part. Germs evolve even faster than that, the number of generations in a given time explains why some species evolve faster than others.

So you're saying science has observed one germ becoming an entirely new germ? Link? And I don't mean virus mutation. The many generations theory is taking a huge beating by the fruit fly, no? I posted this:
god-devils-dimensions-man-theory-of-everything-t84318.html in my first response to you because this guy covers in quite an intelligent precise manner, the problems the world scientific community is having with evolution. It's not just pesky Christians.

I'm not science minded much since high school and college, I tend to think more abstract. For example, if we've been evolving from many hominid/humanoid ancestors, where's all the remains? Even the last 50,000 years of homo-sapiens, where's the tombs or burial grounds? Where are the mass graves from disease epidemics? Where are the fossilized bones from events such as happened to the dinosaurs? No one finds it strange that we have fresh red dino tissue that's 65,000,000 years old lol, and remains in the hundreds to thousands but no human remains past say 6-7,000 years ago? and the life from non-life problem persists, let alone you glorious missing links. I'm actually not dogmatic about the actual creation mechanisms, but I find evolution to be sheer madness. Insanity which the science community uses to justify all sorts of wack theories whilst holding their breath to its validity.

PS, Icke is a moron.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 18, 2013 12:09 am » by Opalserpent

RATRODROB wrote:no way did man come from apes or-------------fck it , i cant be bothered

No we didn't RatRodRob, There is no definite missing link only other species of ape
that has been misidentified.

Modern anatomically correct human skeletons have been found in rock strata 6 million
years old.

If there was a missing link it would still be alive today. We were merely software patched
to bring us up to working and obedient speed.

Evolution theory may be true but it doesn't explain why we needed to be so advanced.

We can communicate with grunts if we have to and we can use clubs instead of nukes
to bash each other with.

I think the real puppet masters have been with us all along and keep putting us
back in the stone ages when we get out of control or too smart.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 18, 2013 5:22 am » by RATRODROB

Opalserpent wrote:
RATRODROB wrote:no way did man come from apes or-------------fck it , i cant be bothered

No we didn't RatRodRob, There is no definite missing link only other species of ape

Modern anatomically correct human skeletons have been found in rock strata 6 million
years old.

If there was a missing link it would still be alive today. We were merely software patched

Evolution theory may be true but it doesn't explain why we needed to be so advanced.

We can communicate with grunts if we have to and we can use clubs instead of nukes
to bash each other with.

thanx OPAL, saved me the trouble of sayin it :cheers:
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Initiate

PostWed Jun 19, 2013 1:11 am » by Icarium

Opalserpent wrote:

years old.

to bash each other with.

The sequence is very clear, the older the "missing link" the more anatomically near to apes, and further from us it is. The later the skeleton the more it has in common with us and the less with apes.
As for why the missing link is not still extant it has evolved into us. If it were a different species it could simply have been out competed for the same resources which is the current theory on Neanderthals (though there is some evidence of interbreeding), the evolved from the same branch as us and we diverged from the same ancestor at some point in the past.
We didn't "need" to be so advanced it is just that intelligence is a desirable genetic trait and so it continued. The brain is the most expensive organ, it is very energy intensive and it is believed that cooking food tied to mastication (hence our molars and side to side moving jaw (a feature present in ruminants but not carnivores) did a lot of the digestion for the stomach before the food it even arrived there. The extra energy saved by not needing to digest the food as much, and its' much quicker release freed up the brain to grow bigger.
Having said that there is always weird shit to take into account that seems to throw everything upside down, but evolution simply explains the most things, theoretical ideas time and again was born out by later discoveries which is the main feature of a good theory.
Of course there are exceptions, some sufferers of Hydrocephalus (where a buildup of fluid in the cranial cavity prevents the brains growth causing extreme disabilities) seem to, despite a lack of brain mass, show no disadvantage. From memory one guy had just a smear of brain at the back of the skull 1cm deep and yet had an IQ of 100 (the average IQ of an adult human) it was only discovered when he was an adult due to some medical treatment he required for some reason. It has also been discovered that the gut has a rudimentary brain itself.
Now the idea that we have been jump started by aliens is not a theory that is not out of the question if one accepts some advanced species has visited here (or exists somehow with us in a parallel environment or whatever) but it is not a question that seems to require a solution. The cranial cavity has increased in size in each progressive proto human discovery. Although Neanderthals (I think) have a larger capacity their brains were probably less efficient or has less surface area (the brain is basically a rag stuffed into the skull).

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 19, 2013 2:38 am » by Opalserpent

Now the idea that we have been jump started by aliens is not a theory that is not out of the question if one accepts some advanced species has visited here (or exists somehow with us in a parallel environment or whatever) but it is not a question that seems to require a solution. The cranial cavity has increased in size in each progressive proto human discovery.

I was thinking about what you said, you could make the argument that if we are evolved directly from apes without E.T. intervention then we should see apes being able to speak in a rudimentary manner
as your evolution dictates that all creatures will eventually evolve to become more efficient at
what they are doing.

Fair enough you could say that we humans merely killed off all intelligent rivals but then why
not kill of all rival species including asians, I know we anglo saxons have wisdom teeth
but asians do not at least not most of them.
I can't remember what the species names are for anglo and asian anymore to lazy to google.
Asians are actually a slightly different species from us though we can breed like
horses and mules.

If many many different species of ape can be alive today then why not some prehistoric apes
with rudimentary speaking skills as you say thanks to evolution should have occurred
especially since our vocal box didn't just sprout by itself overnight.

as prehistoric fish exist today that have evolved little in eons suggesting that
evolution does not happen so quickly to bring us to such an advanced state second
to none on the planet.

I read an interesting article recently about how many dinosaurs are misidentified by
science in that a great many dinosaur species found and
said to have evolved from the same species was in fact merely the infantile of that
dinosaur species, I can google it for you if you wish to argue this point.

Scientists are eager to name anything with their name and funds are given
eagerly to scientists studying evolution in species and other phony sciences
like global warming and higgs boson theory and black hole theory which all
lay in theoretical equations and hockey charts and not in reality and when
science can't find an answer it makes up some bullshit like when they
found the centre of galaxies spewing out superluminal jets, so science said
it was a black hole but that we are observing the accretion disk and that
the giant jets are just matter being ejecting from an object that supposedly
can engulf all but somehow has a disk that surrounds it? and emits
jets of matter because the blackhole is whimpy WTF :badair:

Today's science is a self serving science. :geek:

You think if we were modded by aliens that mainstream science is going to admit it.
If you can only quote from a scince book and not make valid arguments then
your battle is lost. :mrcool:

Also these proto human discoveries, funny how alot of scientists say they are just apes.

Care to show me a full skeleton of one of these proto humans?

Sure neanderthal man existed but they were clearly a different species from anglo saxon
and asian, arab and the rest of them, they evolved bigger brains even before us
but died out and all we can assume is that they were killed off by us though
there is no evidence of that.

So where is the proto neanderthals? surely evolution dictates that neanderthal didn't
just sprout into being and must have some sought of fossil record of it's
primitive ape like ancestors? :think:

Evolution is quick to point out divergents:

Svante Pääbo has tested more than 70 Neanderthal specimens. Preliminary DNA sequencing from a 38,000-year-old bone fragment of a femur found at Vindija Cave, Croatia, in 1980 showed Neanderthals and modern humans share about 99.5% of their DNA. From mtDNA analysis estimates, the two species shared a common ancestor about 500,000 years ago. An article[67] appearing in the journal Nature has calculated the species diverged about 516,000 years ago, whereas fossil records show a time of about 400,000 years ago.[68] A 2007 study pushes the point of divergence back to around 800,000 years ago.[69]
Edward Rubin of the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory states recent genome testing of Neanderthals suggests human and Neanderthal DNA are some 99.5% to nearly 99.9% identical.[70][71]

I recap on that if we still co exist with so many species that have evolved little in the way of intelligence then why are we the only species that is so intelligent?
Aren't all the apes and birds and crap going to turn into aliens or something eventually.

Why did we need to progress from apes to humans in only a few hundred thousand years?

As I said perhaps people who question material evidence need to watch this and
get some of the mainstream science bullshit out of their heads.
I'm not saying all science is bad, old school science of observation and laboratory
testing and the electric universe theory are my favourites.
Science is for corporate profit and gain now.

UFOTVstudios

Upload to Disclose.tv

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 19, 2013 3:32 am » by RATRODROB

Opalserpent wrote:Now the idea that we have been jump started by aliens is not a theory that is not out of the question if one accepts some advanced species has visited here (or exists somehow with us in a parallel environment or whatever) but it is not a question that seems to require a solution. The cranial cavity has increased in size in each progressive proto human discovery.

I was thinking about what you said, you could make the argument that if we are evolved directly from apes without E.T. intervention then we should see apes being able to speak in a rudimentary manner
as your evolution dictates that all creatures will eventually evolve to become more efficient at
what they are doing.

Fair enough you could say that we humans merely killed off all intelligent rivals but then why
not kill of all rival species including asians, I know we anglo saxons have wisdom teeth
but asians do not at least not most of them.
I can't remember what the species names are for anglo and asian anymore to lazy to google.
Asians are actually a slightly different species from us though we can breed like
horses and mules.

If many many different species of ape can be alive today then why not some prehistoric apes
with rudimentary speaking skills as you say thanks to evolution should have occurred
especially since our vocal box didn't just sprout by itself overnight.

as prehistoric fish exist today that have evolved little in eons suggesting that
evolution does not happen so quickly to bring us to such an advanced state second
to none on the planet.

I read an interesting article recently about how many dinosaurs are misidentified by
science in that a great many dinosaur species found and
said to have evolved from the same species was in fact merely the infantile of that
dinosaur species, I can google it for you if you wish to argue this point.

Scientists are eager to name anything with their name and funds are given
eagerly to scientists studying evolution in species and other phony sciences
like global warming and higgs boson theory and black hole theory which all
lay in theoretical equations and hockey charts and not in reality and when
science can't find an answer it makes up some bullshit like when they
found the centre of galaxies spewing out superluminal jets, so science said
it was a black hole but that we are observing the accretion disk and that
the giant jets are just matter being ejecting from an object that supposedly
can engulf all but somehow has a disk that surrounds it? and emits
jets of matter because the blackhole is whimpy WTF :badair:

Today's science is a self serving science. :geek:

You think if we were modded by aliens that mainstream science is going to admit it.
If you can only quote from a scince book and not make valid arguments then
your battle is lost. :mrcool:

Also these proto human discoveries, funny how alot of scientists say they are just apes.

Care to show me a full skeleton of one of these proto humans?

Sure neanderthal man existed but they were clearly a different species from anglo saxon
and asian, arab and the rest of them, they evolved bigger brains even before us
but died out and all we can assume is that they were killed off by us though
there is no evidence of that.

So where is the proto neanderthals? surely evolution dictates that neanderthal didn't
just sprout into being and must have some sought of fossil record of it's
primitive ape like ancestors? :think:

Evolution is quick to point out divergents:

Svante Pääbo has tested more than 70 Neanderthal specimens. Preliminary DNA sequencing from a 38,000-year-old bone fragment of a femur found at Vindija Cave, Croatia, in 1980 showed Neanderthals and modern humans share about 99.5% of their DNA. From mtDNA analysis estimates, the two species shared a common ancestor about 500,000 years ago. An article[67] appearing in the journal Nature has calculated the species diverged about 516,000 years ago, whereas fossil records show a time of about 400,000 years ago.[68] A 2007 study pushes the point of divergence back to around 800,000 years ago.[69]
Edward Rubin of the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory states recent genome testing of Neanderthals suggests human and Neanderthal DNA are some 99.5% to nearly 99.9% identical.[70][71]

I recap on that if we still co exist with so many species that have evolved little in the way of intelligence then why are we the only species that is so intelligent?
Aren't all the apes and birds and crap going to turn into aliens or something eventually.

Why did we need to progress from apes to humans in only a few hundred thousand years?

As I said perhaps people who question material evidence need to watch this and
get some of the mainstream science bullshit out of their heads.
I'm not saying all science is bad, old school science of observation and laboratory
testing and the electric universe theory are my favourites.
Science is for corporate profit and gain now.

UFOTVstudios

Upload to Disclose.tv

nicely said OPAL, wish i could put my thoughts to paper like that.

supposidly, it took millions of years for a sea creature to evolve into a land lugger.
so there must be a long period where a fin or flipper is slooooowly becoming an arm, leg or wing.
but fossel records allways show a fully developed wing or fin etc, anything inbetween that would be useless for flying or swimming. cause if it wernt fully developed it couldnt catch prey, it would become prey, and die out. SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST.
weve all seen how hard a tiger must work to catch its prey, and the skill an eagle has to catch its prey,
anything less than fully developed and these animals would die off.
so my point is that if a bird evolved from fish, how did it survive during that incredibly long period where it had not a fully developed fin nor a fully developed wing.
the same sort of examples can be seen in all things.
where is the fossel proof of all this.
i know there are a few species that seem to contradict what im sayin, but only a very small percent can be argued that its fossel records can prove this and then its not real undenying proof.
fish have always been fish, birds hav always been birds.
sure some fish fins hav evolved to allow it to come out of the water, but its still a fish.
some birds wings hav evolved to allow it to dive quite deep, some might say to swim, to catch its prey, but its still a bird and its wings are fully developed to do what it does, not something hopelessly inbetween a wing and a fin or flipper.
some bone structures in wings and fins and hands and flippers are quite similar, but so what.
thats like sayin because basically all animals hav a skull, they are all related and must hav evolved from the same thing, they didnt IMO.
everything has always been what it is, but everything can change slightly over vast amounts of time so it can adapt to new climates and conditions.
:cheers:
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 19, 2013 5:16 am » by mediasorcery

I think youve proved you come from an ape icarium, my ancestors were certainly not apes, and not you nor any other know all idjiot is gonna tell me different..

ps opal, i tell you a secret, we r not the only species whose,"so intelligent" thats just brainwashing/hubris/ego/ignorance at its finest mate.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Initiate

PostWed Jun 19, 2013 6:57 pm » by Icarium

Evolution does not have an agenda. It does not decide to kill off another species. What happens is that 2 or more species compete for limited resources in the same environment, the species best adapted continues and their genes are passed on.
It is not as if a given species suddenly has this or that adaptation, there is a situation where say an amphibious creature has a slightly stiffened fin so it can move faster on land, those with the softest fins can not avoid predation or catch food as well as the ones with stiffened fins so that is the feature that carries on. This process continues until eventually the fins become legs. It is clear in the fossil records that these things seem always to have happened in this way.
Intelligence develops as advantageous trait in a given environment. As I said the brain is the most expensive organ in the body so to allow this to develop further it must be cost effective. If your food source is leaves and you have no competition in that environment no further intellect is required (ask mediasorcerer). When it came to hunting intelligence was a useful trait so that adaption was useful. The ability to communicate was also useful hence the development of speech.

Initiate

PostThu Jun 20, 2013 12:50 am » by Cambay411

Icarium wrote:Evolution does not have an agenda. It does not decide to kill off another species. What happens is that 2 or more species compete for limited resources in the same environment, the species best adapted continues and their genes are passed on.
It is not as if a given species suddenly has this or that adaptation, there is a situation where say an amphibious creature has a slightly stiffened fin so it can move faster on land, those with the softest fins can not avoid predation or catch food as well as the ones with stiffened fins so that is the feature that carries on. This process continues until eventually the fins become legs. It is clear in the fossil records that these things seem always to have happened in this way.
Intelligence develops as advantageous trait in a given environment. As I said the brain is the most expensive organ in the body so to allow this to develop further it must be cost effective. If your food source is leaves and you have no competition in that environment no further intellect is required (ask mediasorcerer). When it came to hunting intelligence was a useful trait so that adaption was useful. The ability to communicate was also useful hence the development of speech.

Firstly there is nothing clear in the fossil record that shows anything about evolution.

Second an amphibious creature with stiffer legs and the ability to run faster can only prove it is more likely to avoid extinction. It doesnt mean it will eventually evolve into humans.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 20, 2013 1:08 am » by Doogle

Icarium wrote: and I regretted the entire post the usual 5 minutes after I posted.

Ain't that the truth, I know that feeling well. And.

"Having said that Bea might be an alien anyway." Freudian slip?

PreviousNext