Yep I'm talking to you.

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 21, 2013 5:15 am » by Truthdefender

The video that no one wants to watch makes a stunning point, or rather the gentleman that made it:

if evolution is true, it's not just a matter of the need for something being eventually grown or changed by a creature, the DNA code has to write new code for this appendage or whatever to appear. Have you thought about this?

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 21, 2013 5:47 am » by Constabul

As this thread has taken a turn to a whatever vs the science of evolution. Here are some easy to follow videos on just that topic.

Taken from another thread, of which was for the purpose of education on things scientific, This was one of many posts of relevant material.
science-t71017.html?hilit=Science

Covering pretty much all aspects of the topics pointed to by detractors of the science that is evolution.
Yer welcome.
I assume all the vids are still up and running. Arguing from ignorance is no argument at all.
:cheers:

Constabul wrote:@jet :cheers:

Does The Evidence Support Evolution?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vitamin C And Common Ancestry

Upload to Disclose.tv

Human Evolution: Are We Descended From Viruses?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Does The Fossil Record Support Evolution?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Facts Of Evolution: Universal Common Descent

Upload to Disclose.tv

Origin And Evolution Of Life

Upload to Disclose.tv

Facts Of Evolution: The Molecules Of Life

Upload to Disclose.tv

How Fast Is Evolution?

Upload to Disclose.tv

The First Humans

Upload to Disclose.tv

Evolution Of Modern Humans

Upload to Disclose.tv

Charles Darwin And The Tree Of Life - Sir David Attenborough

Upload to Disclose.tv

The Origin Of Life: Chemistry + Biology = Abiogenesis

Upload to Disclose.tv

The Complexity Of Life

Upload to Disclose.tv

The Messel Pit

Upload to Disclose.tv

Facts Of Evolution

Upload to Disclose.tv

Human Evolution: Did We Come From Monkeys?

Upload to Disclose.tv

The Theory of Evolution in 2 Minutes

Upload to Disclose.tv

The Universe - Strangest Things In The Universe | Full Documentary

Upload to Disclose.tv

And remember, science is a continual process of discovery, and there is always room for a new discovery to turn all previous understanding on its head. Meaning, it is not confined by boxes of egotistical projection. yes scientists are human, and humans bring all sorts of baggage to anything. Great thing about science is, those sort of precepts will be weeded out. Verses other mediums of coming about with answers.
Lot of time and effort has been, and continues to be put into these fields.
I look forward to the detractors published works to be spotlighted in scientific journals since their positions are so strong and backed by data.

:look:

P.s
FD you were waiting for my input
:cheers: bro

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 21, 2013 6:25 am » by Truthdefender

:pray: :pray: :pray: Welcome oh theoretical one! ??? what mechanism would cause inanimate amino acids to combine and then animate? Not askin cuz I know the answer, I just miss us, you know what I mean? :hugging: Are you a math fan? :banana: :dancing: Do those make you hungry?

Sorry, just thought we were asking the big questions!!!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 21, 2013 6:58 am » by Constabul

Truthdefender wrote::pray: :pray: :pray: Welcome oh theoretical one! ??? what mechanism would cause inanimate amino acids to combine and then animate? Not askin cuz I know the answer, I just miss us, you know what I mean? :hugging: Are you a math fan? :banana: :dancing: Do those make you hungry?

Sorry, just thought we were asking the big questions!!!

Not even sure you know what your are asking, you just think it sounds good. In your closed book form as ever i see. Doing good by the by.. Reply from another thread over due.

Is ok we can keep things simple.. like 7 mins videos, as to not loose you in a drool. Dont want you having headaches for actually having to think.

No i'm not a math fan, was a tax appraiser for 9 years. hate the shit, but it has it's purposes.

Tell me truth, are you going to address spock and his inquire towards you or just dodge him like you do most material that does not fit your conception?
Was looking forward to that.

Also, i find it amusing that believers such as yourself feel so threatened by things like material like this and the sciences that have proven the existence of evolutionary science. also in assuming a god would not, or could not build this into their creation. Seems vary limiting, a literal interpretation of genesis is it?

Do note the term, evolutionary science, as it is a wide field. That really has little to nothing to do with apes. Which seems to be a threatening thought to many too.
I guess in the zealous nature of denial they miss a lot.. i dunno

Tell you what, there are 17 short videos there. watch em, pay attention, put in the leg work, show they are wrong. Specifically.. dont need some lame brain kick the can down the road answer.
A publishing of yours would do fine, in refuting the work put into such data.
Tho if you just want to address the key points of each video here will be fine

Since you seem to think it is such a trivial thing, shouldn't take you much time.
I wait with anticipation..

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 21, 2013 7:32 am » by Truthdefender

So you brought your stiff necked condescension as usual. Okay let's play~ You must be talking about this:

Spock:
Interesting take. How would this theory be taken as lazy, against say, a fundamentalist which believes the earth is 6,000 years old - even though that is not taught in the Bible?

I'll tell you, and this is coming from a Christian, there are far more intellectually lazy Christians than theoretical physicists.

It's a shame when a statement like this drips with such truth...

No I had not been back to that thread yet. Primarily because we broached that subject here:

extraterrestrial-hypothesis-vs-jacques-vallee-t84490.html

I don't doubt that your mind is chalk full of evolutionary theory and I stand no chance in debate in that respect if that's the glove you're throwing. Hard to fight theory anyway. I could easily regurgitate the many problems with the theory (admitted by all by the way not just Christians) such as your youtube evidence. Just like your comment about what God would and could not do shows your ineptitude towards Biblical Creation Theology. Let's call it an impasse on those two... for now. I was making playful conversation with the one person who has demonstrated that maybe his opinion on evolution might be at least an edifying learning experience. Plus like I said, I was just breaking the ice of conversation. But as usual yet another member of DTV has demonstrated his intolerance and bias toward another member who they find inferior due to their Christ and Creation belief. Guess we're not allowed to have a sense of humor. But it's not intolerant for those such as yourself to be as disrespectful as the safety of your computers allow. As far as a quantum theory challenge I think here maybe we could debate. But now I'm of the mind forget it. I think it's time to bid farewell to the fallen.

Here from your level:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 21, 2013 7:47 am » by Constabul

Truthdefender wrote:So you brought your stiff necked condescension as usual. Okay let's play~ You must be talking about this:

Actually you were the one to take a 'Stiff necked Posture'.. lol
I guess you are just normally a condescending ass?
Cause your comments to me were certainly as such.

As to your other comments I take that as A No?
ehh ok. You seemed to make so trivial of a thing

My offer still stands just takes you to put up, the evidence for the other side is out there, and in a constant state of discovery. Just waiting for your genius to bring it all down.
I'm not asking for regurgitation, I asked for specifics pertaining to the videos/evidence provided. But if you think it makes you seem in a better light in the 'fight'.. bringing up such.. then whatever.

You just seem to be a person who disagrees with the science, just was seeing if you could actually address it, or just 'regurgitate' talking points.

Oh yeah, not talking a theory here, we are talking real science. Unless you think the mechanisms used to measure and record such evidences is all made up. here again, would be challenging to the ways in which you, or others you follow disproved this and what circles this data circulates.

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 21, 2013 8:08 am » by Truthdefender

Constabul wrote:
Truthdefender wrote:So you brought your stiff necked condescension as usual. Okay let's play~ You must be talking about this:

Actually you were the one to take a 'Stiff necked Posture'.. lol
I guess you are just normally a condescending ass?
Cause your comments to me were certainly as such.

As to your other comments I take that as A No?
ehh ok. You seemed to make so trivial of a thing

My offer still stands just takes you to put up, the evidence for the other side is out there, and in a constant state of discovery. Just waiting for your genius to bring it all down.
I'm not asking for regurgitation, I asked for specifics pertaining to the videos/evidence provided. But if you think it makes you seem in a better light in the 'fight'.. bringing up such.. then whatever.

You just seem to be a person who disagrees with the science, just was seeing if you could actually address it, or just 'regurgitate' talking points.

Oh yeah, not talking a theory here, we are talking real science. Unless you think the mechanisms used to measure and record such evidences is all made up. here again, would be challenging to the ways in which you, or others you follow disproved this and what circles this data circulates.

You just REPOSTED a few hours of information, no? Sorry if at midnight I can't acquiesce to the challenge so quickly. Speaking of real science, life from non-life? End of discussion!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 21, 2013 8:43 am » by Constabul

By the by truth, My first post in this thread was a broad address, not pointed to anyone in particular. Not hostile to the 'christian' disposition, or anything close to the like.

I take it, after my post you were addressing me? If i am wrong then i will apologize, But i'm fairly certain you were. In which you may feel you were being playful, but that is the double edge nature of subjective humor. It can be condescending too, Thus my address and challenge. With my own tongue and cheek, cause i know you cant address the science, and that you would run/dodge any challenge on this as you have. Hard to disprove, when you have to use those same elements made to construct to begin with. All you are left with is the feeling of faith. Which is fine for you and others.

Whatever.

Tho you feel compelled to denigrate so that your position sits more comfortably, which requires you to view the science method for determining the science mechanisms of evolution as a theory. Which is where you largely are missing the mark.
I mean yes, it could be taken into account that in your world an inch isnt an inch, or a meter isnt a meter. microscopes are just tubes with pictures pasted inside, and all the data accumulated, well that is no different then taking a bunch of pages, thrown in the air and recording the results. Right?
I digress.

You miss the mark, as i think many do, you get caught up on this concept of ape to man, which in a creator made world just does not jive. I understand.
That is not the science nor the premise of the science of evolution science.
Evolution science is not a singular field for the purpose of linking ape to man. Many zealots have made that the argument, but it is not the case.

Bonobo apes, often referred to as the hippies of apes due to their docile nature, along with chimps who are a good bit more aggressive share in common the most with our dna structure. Share in common, is not saying we evolved from them. distant relative in the genetic sense, yup, but we share in common elements of plant dna and reptile dna. No one (well not many aside from the fruity reptilian theorist) are saying we evolved from plants or reptiles. The data is there tho. That's it.

Another way it could be considered is that in the way god created man, he created animals and all else too, which would logically conclude we all have the same basic recipe ingredients..

How ever you approach it there are observed facts of the situation. Which is what evolutionary science is*, except humans are not the only subject. People claiming the data is shabby at best, I would argue are either ill informed, out of date (as lots of development in the field has happened in the past 20 years) or just ignorant of the realities of the science. Some people just dont have a mind for it, like some people dont have a mind for math. You can train for it, you can familiarize for it, but others work on levels that will never be achieved.

There are some who wish to link ape to man, and acknowledge that a number of 'missing' links would be needed. Meaning no conclusive evidence other then sharing 90 sum + % dna in common with some apes..
Yet you, and other of your style of opinion argue from a man who died over 100+ years ago, that while he had some concepts correct, made a guess, and you and your (generic term) have run it into the dirt, embracing ignorance over a misconception.

SO yes, i ask specifics from you, on data presented in those videos, and the methods in which that data was collected. Because that is the science Not Theory.

Truthdefender wrote:You just REPOSTED a few hours of information, no? Sorry if at midnight I can't acquiesce to the challenge so quickly. Speaking of real science, life from non-life? End of discussion!

As to your last comment, if you really are going to address it, then why continue with snide comments.
I know it will take time, but that is not the time you are investing. You are investing in dodging comments with key words like 'regurgitate' 'impasse' 'intolerant' disrespectful'..
I have been no more or less 'intolerant' or 'disrespectful' as you have been, More so ive been willing to prove info, and try to be helpful in addressing this issue at hand.

If you truly wish to try, go for it. Will look in from time to time. Tho you have already said you arnt,, just in a lot more words while feigning that you could.

Edit to add cause you Think is some grand be all comment..

Truthdefender wrote: Speaking of real science, life from non-life? End of discussion!

This has Zero to do with evolutionary science. You think it does, but that just show the depth of your misconception and how much you have bought into talking points of ignorant people. Evolutionary science has nothing to do with god. Which is what that comment is loaded with.
There are plenty of examples of new forms of life coming into existence, where previously not recorded, most noted cases are in virus or bacterial cases. As we have not discovered EVERY species is hard to track such things.
Ultimately that comment has fuck all to do with the data(is an expression not a sign of anger lol..). It is just what you deem is an easy out for you. Dodging the meat and potatoes.

Nice try tho, go argue with the youtube crowd, you might get away with that one there.
Last edited by Constabul on Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 21, 2013 8:57 am » by Fatdogmendoza

^^^^^^ 8-) ^^^^^^
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Initiate

PostFri Jun 21, 2013 4:52 pm » by Icarium

If there is a strong scientific argument against evolution why do creationists lie all the time. Honvid has been shown to be a liar again and again. Remember these videos you watch has an agenda and it is an anti scientific one. Pro evolution videos do not have any agenda except education, as I say they are not trying to compete against creationism as they think the whole thing is nonsense. What REALLY bothers me about the anti evolutionary lot apart from the fact the lie to try and confuse the gullible is their indoctrination of children. It has taken us hundreds of years to undo the damage the church caused in the field of learning, imagine how much more advanced we would be. Evolutionist do not attack non evolutionists by and large because the evidence speaks for itself whereas anti evolutionists HAVE TO attack the science due to the paucity of evidence they have in their corner otherwise their videos would present evidence instead of just trying to undermine evolution. I saw a video where Honvid was telling an audience of children to say to any teacher who taught evolution "were you there"?, conveniently failing to point out that that applies even more to those who teach literal interpretation of the bible. Booby trapping a childs education is simply unforgivable. Those groups who attack science are doing so for one very simple reason and that is that education enables people to better understand the relevant arguments which is death to man made global warming and evolution deniers. It is like the global warming deniers saying it is trying to create a NWO....what shite, it is the single most preposterous piece of anti science. The sheer groping for a reason as to why 97% of scientists agree man made global warming is real is has resulted in the worst conspiracy of all time (and I have read quite a few). Just because a number of countries agree to cut down pollution (a good thing in itself one would have thought) is simply not any indication of the start of a NWO. The energy companies who are owned by the same interests as the banking cabal are going all out funding sites like wattsupwiththat. The mmgw position directly threatens the profits of who are generally accepted to be the powers that be. Monkton is an inveterate liar and misrepresents research that actually support MMGW. And those of you who believe the reptilians are out there surely it is a more believable conspiracy that they are warming up the planet as that suits their physiology better.

PreviousNext