Yep I'm talking to you.

Initiate

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 7:48 am » by Icarium

Let's make this crystal clear, I know no simpler way of putting it...if you think evolution is wrong you are almost certainly a fucking idiot, if you have any other excuse (bananas or whatever other dumb ass crack pot bollocks don't count, deconstruct, before our very eyes, one of the most solid theories known to science) please I would love to hear it (well no I wouldn't come to think of it). Second Planet X'ers, you had your December 22 2012, Mayan guaranteed cast iron time slot, now please have the good grace to shut the fuck up about it, you were wrong, get over it. The rest of you watch your video properly, if you have the slightest doubt (vague white dots, crap smudgy photos, restricted camera angles obvious, or even a bit likely computer "enhanced" or generated video) don't waste our time, the number of your uploads is totally irrelevant, quality and validity are far more important otherwise you are just wasting peoples time. And no I have not uploaded any videos because I have not found one worth uploading that was not already here, try my example. Finally, and the one that I KNOW will get the most whinging, and am well aware I am in a mystifying minority here, absolutely ANYTHING David Icke says.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 8:03 am » by Truthdefender

I'll bite! Put the banana down and step away from the computer! We who do not descend from apes, do not accept the science of those who do! :mrgreen: Sorry ur having a bad existence. But as you know, don't matter anyway right. Tis just what u make it. Life is what u believe it is. Gotta create ur own paradigm and all that. Am I helping?

topic84318.html

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Initiate

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 9:43 am » by Icarium

Absolutely, each to their own, I begrudge no man his religious beliefs. I personally think a biblical argument against evolution is not an argument at all. I also see no contradiction in belief in God and belief in evolution and I do not think evolution is any argument against God unless one takes a literal interpretation of the bible but I can see no way of taking the bible literally. Very few denominations do, for a start as soon as you apply strict biblical interpretation God fails in the omnipotent/omniscient paradox, as far as I am aware of the major denominations only Calvinism insists on God's absolute omnipotence and omniscience, everyone else has a kind of partial omnipotence but I am not familiar with the actual argument for that position. Evolutions final jigsaw piece was the discovery of DNA as the vehicle for naturally selected traits to be transmitted to each ensuing generation. Biblical creationism just trips over far too many problems to be a remotely acceptable explanation to life on Earth. There are simply too many things that evolution explains that the bible can't. The missing link argument is nonsense, how many missing links do you want. The evidence of ring species clearly negates the "like can only begat like" statement. Seriously there are just too many indicators for me to take the biblical explanation even remotely seriously. Just like other myths the bibles' creation story was just early mans' attempt to explain the world around them while they had logical explanation for the natural world around him.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 10:03 am » by Iwanci

sure I will grant the evolutionists the right to believe that we are evolving.. I will even say that maybe there is a god (superior being)... what I wont do however is say that we evolved from fish/apes nor that some god conveniently co-authored a book in such a way to confuse the fuck out of the people and expect that we would all blindly follow.

The real questions for me are.. how did we get here / who put us here / what are we truly evolving from / where does the evolution end / where are we going..

Now answer me those with any degree of rationality and we can gladly share a beer... otherwise, you bring up any religious dogma and you better be a cute blonde nymphette... at least I will have something nice to look at whilst I spend the time hearing ... 'bla, bla, bla, bla ......bla'...

:cheers:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 10:42 am » by RATRODROB

no way did man come from apes or-------------fck it , i cant be bothered
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 11:19 am » by Iwanci

geesh Rob... can't be bothered me arse... you live in Adelaide man, you got nothing better to do... :alien51: :alien51:

kiddin my friend.. how the hell are ya?

:cheers: :cheers:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 11:32 am » by RATRODROB

Iwanci wrote:geesh Rob... can't be bothered me arse... you live in Adelaide man, you got nothing better to do... :alien51: :alien51:

kiddin my friend.. how the hell are ya?

:cheers: :cheers:

g'day my italian friend, im good apart from a little miss understanding with WILLEASE earlier, but thats good now, and i still cant figure out what MALOGG is sayin most of the time, listening to the scottish language is hard enough but reading MALOGGS posts are NAE impossible for me. :headscratch:

IWANCI mate i dont live in the city of churches, im 50 miles west of melbourne, our water is better than that adelaide shit, haha :lol: :lol:

with regard to this topic, i wanted to contribute and put ICARIUM on his arse but it required more thinking my brain were capable of at the time so i bailed out.

hope all is good wit you mate :cheers:
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Initiate

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 11:43 am » by mykingdomforthetruth

there isn´t a link to us and monkeys my theory is neanderthal man evolved from monkeys not us and they are all dead due to a natural disater, there had to be some interferance with neanderthal that bore human kind as we have too much ´junk´DNA to prove evolution valid monkeys dont have junk dna so where did our junk dna come from ? if it was evolution we would be using that spare dna

you dont just evolve into something useless lol everything alive on the planet has a purpose no dna is wasted
of course many would disagree with this point arguing some humans are pretty much pondlife compared to others
It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 11:49 am » by Iwanci

all great here buddy... 50 miles west of Melbourne? That's further than Adelaide... :alien51: :alien51:

Good to hear that all is good my friend..

:flop:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 12:12 pm » by Zer0

So you do not agree with a bunch of theories? Thanks for letting us know your theory. I disagree.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Next