YETI is a REAL creature

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 02, 2009 8:45 pm » by Towelie

Yeah thats basicaly what i thought about him, hes to well known and when hes backing things like population controll or G.M crops people listen to him withought thinking.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 02, 2009 10:41 pm » by Eaganthorn

towelie wrote:I dont know what to think about David Attenborough,appart from hes a spokesman for the WWF, recieves grants from the Rockefellers hes also a big advocate of population controll. I lost a lot of respect for him when i found out these things.

That sure is an interesting line of thought. Do you believe that a research scientist automatically adopts the political view of those that finance their work?

Much of the scientific work in the world is financed by the very wealthy, grants, etc. Do you feel that those who receive such types of finance should refuse money from people with different or even opposing political views?

If you really believe this, then in your world, there is no scientific research.

Just trying to keep it real people!
Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 03, 2009 7:06 pm » by Towelie

He is an advocate of population controll, im not assuming that hes adopted this stance he realy has, same with the WWF(world wildlife fund.) Im not saying his research in anthropology or any other field should be dismissed because he now has this position, just that he now thinks with this in mind.

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 04, 2009 7:33 pm » by Eaganthorn

towelie wrote:He is an advocate of population controll, im not assuming that hes adopted this stance he realy has, same with the WWF(world wildlife fund.) Im not saying his research in anthropology or any other field should be dismissed because he now has this position, just that he now thinks with this in mind.

Since your post, I have done some more research into what you've said. I have found that you are indeed correct. That Sir David Attenborough is a supporter of population control.

But there is a side note, as there are many levels and types of population control.

There is the drastic actions of China, forcing control onto its people by making it illegal to have more than one child, to the voluntary actions by an informed, better educated and consenting adult who chose when to have children and how many. From what I’ve read so far, Sir Attenborough appears to be an advocate of educating people.

Is that the way you see it?

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 04, 2009 8:02 pm » by Towelie

I heard him talking a while back about depopulation and population controll, i stopped listening to him around then as i hate the idea of population controll etc. I do go for the personal responsability angle though, no one should be having dozens of kids now.

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 04, 2009 10:52 pm » by Eaganthorn

towelie wrote:I heard him talking a while back about depopulation and population controll, i stopped listening to him around then as i hate the idea of population controll etc. I do go for the personal responsability angle though, no one should be having dozens of kids now.

I understand.

I would also be opposed to any type of forced or manipulated population control.

This is the very reason why it is important for celebrities to be mindful of their sound bites as it is very easy to convey the wrong message, especially if the topic is one of a strong emotional nature.

Based on what I’ve read, he advocates the notion of educating those who are uneducated, and is not found of anything forced or manipulated. Whereas some (the general consensus of some ruling powers) would dismiss this entire principle of control by educating, and simply support the depopulation concept by just using war as a means to eliminate any excess population, claiming that the idea of any rational "voluntary" population control is just too messy and complicated. Better to just kill off an entire group at a time, as it is much easier to manage.

But we digress; I would still like to see a reasonable documentation in search of the Yeti, approached in a sensible and scientific manner.

God is Science.

Writer

PostSun Mar 08, 2009 12:38 am » by Curiousmind

DrJones :top: another misleading title sir.
Yes he said it is likely it is real, notice the difference between "likely to be" and "it is real"

As for Sir Attenboroughs thoughts on population control, much like a nwo & a one world government. These things are inevitable. Our only hope is by the time they come around we have reasonable people in the right places to make the right decisions for the wellbeing of mankind

Master Conspirator

PostSun Mar 08, 2009 8:23 pm » by Drjones

curiousmind wrote:DrJones :top: another misleading title sir.
Yes he said it is likely it is real, notice the difference between "likely to be" and "it is real"

As for Sir Attenboroughs thoughts on population control, much like a nwo & a one world government. These things are inevitable. Our only hope is by the time they come around we have reasonable people in the right places to make the right decisions for the wellbeing of mankind

"Another misleading title sir"..No i disagree...I made the title,not David Attenborough,so i will damn well put in it whatever i want :mrgreen: ,besides it really IS what Attenborough was "hinting" STRONGLY AT was it not,that the YETI is real :?: Stop nit picking... :hmmm:

Initiate

PostMon Mar 09, 2009 11:43 pm » by lainn

of course it's real....another thing we'll keep allowing ourselves to be confused about when all the evidence is in front of us....other existing beings must look at us humans and laugh to themselves about just how ignorant such intelligent beings can be.

Initiate

PostMon May 04, 2009 1:45 am » by Crazynutsx

2guys have already come forward and admitted the patterson footage was fake

but i dont see why bigfoot cant be real its just another species of monkey i suppose

PreviousNext