YETI is a REAL creature

Master Conspirator

PostSun Mar 01, 2009 11:00 pm » by Drjones

I was watching Friday night with Jonathan Ross with David Attenborough and he makes some very interesting comments with regards to religion and the state of the planet but actually the most striking part of this interview to me was the fact that he pretty much says that THE YETI looks to be a REAL creature... :shock:
Here's hopin,im sure there is a new chinese expedition underway this year to find it 8-)

Here's part-2 of the interview,watch part-1 if you want,the comments about the yeti are at about 5 minutes.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Enjoy :flop: Hey it looks as if MR.A is doing a shit from that still... :lol: :oops:

Writer

PostSun Mar 01, 2009 11:41 pm » by Wtfwt

of course the yeti is a real creature. i must admit its been a while since your dad showed me the picture of him capturing you mother. nice vid

Writer

PostMon Mar 02, 2009 12:17 am » by Randylee1265

Help Help me. i got a yeti in my bedroom and he wont stop sucking on my big toe.

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 02, 2009 12:23 am » by Pindz

YETI on MARS

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 02, 2009 1:44 am » by Eaganthorn

David Attenborough is someone I can take serious, he has earned my respect. I would be willing to help finance him to go to Tibet to document a search for Yeti.
I would certainly buy the DVD. What about you?
Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Mar 02, 2009 12:17 pm » by Drjones

wtfwt wrote:of course the yeti is a real creature. i must admit its been a while since your dad showed me the picture of him capturing you mother. nice vid

Yeah my "mom" is pretty hairy :?: :help:

Master Conspirator

PostMon Mar 02, 2009 12:18 pm » by Drjones

pindz wrote:YETI on MARS

Yeti-AKA-Abominable SNOWMAN..so whatever that is on Mars it is not an abominable SNOWMAN is it :?: .... :lol:

Master Conspirator

PostMon Mar 02, 2009 12:21 pm » by Drjones

slushpup wrote:One never knows.. The world is filled with things we never know that exist until we find them... Examples of animals thought extinct then someone finds one out of no where..
What would it be if it exists? A bipedal throw back to Neanderthal man maybe?
It would be sad if found though... It would become a science experiment...

Yeah m8,if the yeti was indeed "found" then what would become of that creature :?:
I say if you are a member of the small expedition team that makes the discovery...FIND IT,FILM IT,DOCUMENT IT....then leave.Keep the location secret,you always get a blabber mouth i tend to find though,who knows,a tight nit group of folks could do it.. :headscratch:
Let the creature live undisturbed cos it obviously does not need our help...
:clapper:

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 02, 2009 4:57 pm » by Towelie

I dont know what to think about David Attenborough,appart from hes a spokesman for the WWF, recieves grants from the Rockefellers hes also a big advocate of population controll. I lost a lot of respect for him when i found out these things.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Mar 02, 2009 7:58 pm » by Drjones

towelie wrote:I dont know what to think about David Attenborough,appart from hes a spokesman for the WWF, recieves grants from the Rockefellers hes also a big advocate of population controll. I lost a lot of respect for him when i found out these things.

Yeah Towelie,me too,Attenborough is all for depopulation AND GMO crops,he said this on a recent documentary on the BBC believe it or not,did anyone notice,did the sheeple notice :ohno: ....looks like another one bought by the elite :hell: .You know he is a guy tons of people respect and trust so if "they" can get THEIR policies through to us through him then what THEY want to do to us is a piece of cake :help:

Next