YIKES! Chunk of Sun Headed Toward Earth!

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 31, 2013 1:14 pm » by Zer0

Probablysane wrote:Hmmm? Not so sure about this personally. I kind of lean towards the Sun being hollow; let me explain. When you consider everything else in existence that is the centre point of a pool of energy, like pulling the plug out of the sink or tornados, whirpools etc. The centre is empty of everything circling around it. Could the sun be empty too? Could this be why it shows black? Is it just a focal point for the energy in our solar system?

Fred explains it better than I...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgpQilHfT_0

;)

Here is a few things to consider about the Sun:

1)It is considered "harmful" to humans, yet whenever a human sees it, it affects him/her positively, strange paradox this is.

2)Inside of this world, the primary colors are red,green and blue. Yet when you mix them all together you get the color of the Sun.. WHITE!

3)If the Sun is so hot to melt any physical body, then how can it be a physical thing?

4)If there Sun is shooting light in all directions at all times.. where is there room for darkness? IN A DARK WOMB PERHAPS?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Writer

PostWed Jul 31, 2013 2:18 pm » by Dadss

well im sure glad i dont have a pacemaker :banana: and this sure explains the cold weather were having during the summer this year here in canada :?
Last edited by Dadss on Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
watchme

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 31, 2013 2:26 pm » by Poooooot

Spock wrote:Just great! Well, we've known for a long time our electric grid is volatile. Thanks Edison! Should have gone with the Tesla model.

I know you are being a bit snarky (I'm fluent in snark), but I actually agree with this statement. I don't think a "chunk of the sun is headed towards Earth," though.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jul 31, 2013 2:38 pm » by *WillEase*

Poooooot wrote:
Spock wrote:Just great! Well, we've known for a long time our electric grid is volatile. Thanks Edison! Should have gone with the Tesla model.

I know you are being a bit snarky (I'm fluent in snark), but I actually agree with this statement. I don't think a "chunk of the sun is headed towards Earth," though.

For starters, the sun is not solid so therefore a "chunk" of it can't simply break off.
The black area is only visible depending on which wavelength setting it is being viewed.
And finally, any CME that shot towards the Earth happened over ten days ago (as I pointed out already),
and would have already done whatever damage it was destined to do...in this case none.
The size and direction of CMEs are everything. The last time Earth took a direct hit from a large CME was
in the late 1800s. Nobody is certain exactly what, if anything, would happen should such an event happen again...besides a hell of a light show.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Writer

PostWed Jul 31, 2013 2:47 pm » by SterlingRose

My friend & I went & looked at this last nite: the Sun on NASA STEREO satellite images (um,okay- early this morning!) & we were wondering about this & I found this vid. Now, idk if this is the reason but when we rubbed our brain cells together my friend & I - we couldn't come up with anything sooo...mayb this is y? could b...! :think:
Why is not visible the Sun on NASA STEREO satellite images July 30,2013

Upload to Disclose.tv

Writer

PostWed Jul 31, 2013 3:11 pm » by SterlingRose

y do the letters "EMP" flash thru my head after reading that "when the chunk of the sun hits Earth, it would cause auroras, and would wiggle the magnetic field. The major concern would be potential disruptions to GPS signals and interference with communication satellites and power lines." The implications this suggests is not a very good one now is it?! :scary:

Writer

PostWed Jul 31, 2013 3:18 pm » by SterlingRose

Iwanci wrote:nahhhhh... just sit back and get the snags ready.... BBQ time...

& don't 4get a bucket or so of SUN SCREEN SPF the highest number u can find! :flop: :cheers:

Writer

PostWed Jul 31, 2013 3:21 pm » by SterlingRose

*WillEase* wrote:Actually, those images are from about 10 days ago. If there was going to be some great effect on Earth,
it would have happened already.

ur juss sayin dat coz ur in ur D.U.M.B. I juss NOES IT! :lol:

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 31, 2013 3:25 pm » by Poooooot

*WillEase* wrote:
Poooooot wrote:

For starters, the sun is not solid so therefore a "chunk" of it can't simply break off.
The black area is only visible depending on which wavelength setting it is being viewed.
And finally, any CME that shot towards the Earth happened over ten days ago (as I pointed out already),
and would have already done whatever damage it was destined to do
...in this case none.
The size and direction of CMEs are everything. The last time Earth took a direct hit from a large CME was
in the late 1800s. Nobody is certain exactly what, if anything, would happen should such an event happen again...besides a hell of a light show.

Yes, I was quoting the title of this post. :peep:

I did see your comment about that :flop:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Writer

PostWed Jul 31, 2013 3:27 pm » by SterlingRose

hind-sight yet AGAIN iz 20/20! Sheeze! :rtft:

PreviousNext