YIKES! Chunk of Sun Headed Toward Earth!

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 31, 2013 3:27 pm » by RATRODROB

you are correct in bringing up this discussion sterl, this sort of sun ejection can happen any time and we don't know when a really BIG one will hit and what sort of damage it could do

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Writer

PostWed Jul 31, 2013 3:34 pm » by SterlingRose

RATRODROB wrote:Damn, where did I put that beach umbrella.

seriously though, if this has been known for yonks, why has the worlds grids and satellites been left so vulnerable, even new infrastructure is to a large degree unprotected. :bang; :headscratch:

well, ya noes they wanna wipe out a lot of us & planes & trains r a nice intro but this has the potential 2 do a far better job me thinkest! & here I was just complaining that itz just 2 darn c-c-cold! guess i'll b singing a different toon! "Burn Baby Burn"! :hell: :help:

Writer

PostWed Jul 31, 2013 3:41 pm » by SterlingRose

DarkHeart wrote:Of course its true, Edward Snowden: Solar-Flare ‘Killshot’ Cataclysm Imminent

http://www.chronicle.su/news/edward-snowden-solar-flare-killshot-cataclysm-imminent/

:lol:

well gee how come snowjob- I mean snowDEN didn't tell us this 1st?! who cares iffin they're reading our email & listening 2 our conversations if we're gonna have a whole bunch of people kinda spontaneously combust! do u think if we buy a lot of ice it may help? is THIS what al gore meant by "Global Warming"?! :censored:

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 31, 2013 3:43 pm » by RATRODROB

haha your funny lol, did you know that we have officially just had our hottest July on record in Melbourne ever. we are still in winter but get days about 16 Celsius, that is just dumb for winter

Writer

PostWed Jul 31, 2013 3:47 pm » by SterlingRose

Probablysane wrote:Hmmm? Not so sure about this personally. I kind of lean towards the Sun being hollow; let me explain. When you consider everything else in existence that is the centre point of a pool of energy, like pulling the plug out of the sink or tornados, whirpools etc. The centre is empty of everything circling around it. Could the sun be empty too? Could this be why it shows black? Is it just a focal point for the energy in our solar system?

Fred explains it better than I...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgpQilHfT_0

;)

therez been a lot of UFO activity around the sun & I've heard that sum seem 2 have flown in & out of the hole. Could it b a portal u think? :ohno:

Writer

PostWed Jul 31, 2013 3:51 pm » by SterlingRose

Shaggietrip wrote:I am sorry to tell you all that this guy is full of :bullshit:

That part of the Sun did NOT rip off and is heading for us. It is called a Coronal hole. Yes the Solar winds from that hole does project towards us . Also as Willease has said, the Solar stream from that Coronal Hole has already came and went.

Why the hell this guy said it has ripped off is beyond me. What a dumbass.

:cheers:

the end of this kinda was an eye opener 4 me! :look:

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 31, 2013 3:55 pm » by RATRODROB

dunno sterl, there is so much weird shit happin around the globe, I cant keep up with it all.
but I do know something aint right about it all.
I enjoyed the CHAT yesterday, but its 11.45 pm here and I gotta hit the sack. check you later girl. :flop:

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 31, 2013 4:15 pm » by E6722maj

should mean some killer sunsets

whatever

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 31, 2013 4:40 pm » by The57ironman

SterlingRose wrote:
DarkHeart wrote:Of course its true, Edward Snowden: Solar-Flare ‘Killshot’ Cataclysm Imminent

http://www.chronicle.su/news/edward-snowden-solar-flare-killshot-cataclysm-imminent/

:lol:

well gee how come snowjob- I mean snowDEN didn't tell us this 1st?! who cares iffin they're reading our email & listening 2 our conversations if we're gonna have a whole bunch of people kinda spontaneously combust! do u think if we buy a lot of ice it may help? is THIS what al gore meant by "Global Warming"?! :censored:

.....i believe that's ''Sn-Oden'' or ''Sn-Odin''....... :mrgreen:

:banana:

Super-rich rush to buy 'Italian Job' style gold bars

Economic uncertainties trigger rush for 12.5kg gold bars, worth about £300,000 each

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 31, 2013 4:48 pm » by -Marduk-

*WillEase* wrote:Image

:twisted:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

PreviousNext