YOGA Is Satanic

Initiate

PostWed May 23, 2012 11:21 pm » by Teloc

yoga IS satanic..

yeah tis true..

in ze strict sense everything that keeps u away from ze very reason u shithead exist is satanic... meaning is adverse to u and to god..

ze goal of yoga is reaching ze ultimate freedom.. but u cannot be ultimately free since u belong to someone.. ur a slave.. and ur master bought ur stinking life with his death..

to be ze deeply defeated of ever greater things is what we should be up to..
Er ist nicht hier, er ist auferstanden.

Master Conspirator

PostThu May 24, 2012 6:55 am » by *WillEase*

willease666 wrote:The story of Harry Potter, the child wizard, glorifies magic and the occult. One children’s author wrote that “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is different. It’s not quite like the Harry Potters that have gone before. … The Half-Blood Prince is much darker …” (bbc News, July 20). Nevertheless, many parents and teachers are thrilled to see kids taking the time to read.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/4697553.stm

The occult and supernatural must not be dismissed as mere superstition or as “just another genre of literature.” There is, in fact, a real world of evil spirits. Moreover, their manifestations can be extremely hazardous.

One source that addresses this topic in detail is the Holy Bible. It is the most complete reference book available on the subject.

The Bible reveals the existence of perverse spirit beings—demons—who seek to seduce and ultimately destroy humanity. Satan the devil, whom the Bible labels as the “prince of demons,” leads these spirits (Mark 3:22, Revised Standard Version). Yet Satan has become a myth to most people. Many laugh at him as a cartoon figure of a red, dancing monster with wings like a bat, horns, a long, pointed tail and a pitchfork.

However, the real Satan and his demonic cohorts are violently at work.

The Bible labels the popular occult and supernatural pursuits of our modern age as “works of darkness.” In addition, it cautions us in Ephesians 5:11 to “have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness ….” We need to understand this important warning—and teach it to our children. Harry Potter is portrayed as a wizard that fights evil, yet the Bible says that wizardry is evil. Such a mixed message will only confuse children (and adults) about what evil is and expose them to Satan’s influence.

Parents ought to realize that children do not yet have the wisdom and experience to guide their own lives or to make fully informed choices. This is surely illustrated by Proverbs 22:15: “Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child.” (The word translated foolishness actually means evil in the Hebrew language.) Parents have a heavy responsibility to direct their child’s interests towards wholesome and profitable channels.

What, no comments from the peanut factory? :o
PEACE, PEACE...BUT THERE IS NO PEACE!

Conspirator

PostThu May 24, 2012 8:25 am » by Cia212

willease666 wrote:What, no comments from the peanut factory? :o

Did you post that ironically? I was in agreement.

Master Conspirator

PostFri May 25, 2012 3:58 am » by *WillEase*

Cia212 wrote:

No, I was being serious. The peanut factory doesn't respond to truth very well I guess.

Master Conspirator

PostFri May 25, 2012 4:06 am » by Cornbread714

willease666 wrote:
Cia212 wrote:

No, I was being serious. The peanut factory doesn't respond to truth very well I guess.

The truth is, the "peanut factory" (meaning, I take it, those who don't fear yoga or children's books), don't normally pay much attention to this kind of stuff.

BTW, what is up with your sig? That shit is the most evil-looking thing I've seen on this forum in quite some time.

With all due respect...
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Master Conspirator

PostFri May 25, 2012 6:10 am » by *WillEase*

Cornbread714 wrote:

The truth is, the "peanut factory" (meaning, I take it, those who don't fear yoga or children's books), don't normally pay much attention to this kind of stuff.

BTW, what is up with your sig? That shit is the most evil-looking thing I've seen on this forum in quite some time.

With all due respect...

The full size version is even creepier.

Initiate

PostFri May 25, 2012 7:07 am » by Gonzo63

Kinninigan wrote:
Otoel wrote:
Gonzo63 wrote:That's so creepy. Just the other day I was doing some yoga while watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and a demon appeared and tried to rape me. The demon looked like Karl Rove.

We are talking about serious shit here, not your perverted sexual fantasies you sick fuck!

Otoel is just mad because he tried Yoga and did not get raped by Selena Gomez :alien51:

No. Etool is upset because he wasted all that money on yoga lessons and he still can't perform auto-fellatio yet.

Initiate

PostFri May 25, 2012 7:09 am » by Gonzo63

Harbin wrote:
Gonzo63 wrote:That's so creepy. Just the other day I was doing some yoga while watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and a demon appeared and tried to rape me. The demon looked like Karl Rove.

lol :P

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

Conspirator

PostFri May 25, 2012 7:55 am » by mediasorcery

how ironic the bible is full of "magic" references? even more irony that the catholic church is a hotbed of satanism, no wonder they dont want people to get there satanic fix except from the catholic church.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Writer

PostSat Jun 09, 2012 5:25 am » by Endtimeman

Wise up better, I would be more correctly said that is what is needed outside of the rest found in salvation, but would need to have salvation to understand this.

PreviousNext