YOGA Is Satanic

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 09, 2012 5:43 am » by mediasorcery

be a man and save yourself fukin sook
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostThu Jun 14, 2012 9:58 am » by SamueltheLion

the devil was created by god to test, educate and strengthen his creationss.

yoga was created by yogis to free and strengthen their disciples.

need i say more?

alsharry potter is about as satanic as the lord of the rings
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 14, 2012 10:43 am » by Iwanci

The devil is a fig meant for your imagination....

Yoga is only good if you are flexible enough and dont drink coffee...

Harry Pot Head is a great movie and has many references to magic, it is NOT a realistic portrayal of life like all the other Hollywood movies, which we all know portray lives that are very similar to ours.

When are people going to wake up and understand that sometimes on this 'plane t' things ARE just as they seem... people are always looking to make connections between good vs evil, happy vs sad, great looking (like me) vs really ugly, positive vs negative bla bla bla bla...

When will we realise that sometimes, things are just what they are... the devil does not exist, yoga is actually good for you but only if you enjoy it, there is no satanical message in Harry Potter, and yes sometimes if you play music backwards it makes references to marijuana and satan... but who knows, maybe some people simply have a sense of humour?

At any rate, who reallig gives a shit about what the Vatican says these days??? no seriously, who?

:flop:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostThu Jun 14, 2012 10:53 am » by SamueltheLion

do you do yoga, or are you talking out of your ass again?

and why should it not be good for you if you drink coffee?
it's great for you if you're trying to get rid of all kinds of addictions and illnesses.

it's funny you should say the devil is nothing more than a fig for your imagination,
because i don't believe you have any ! hahahah

actually, just kidding bro, when i think about it, you have shown you have a developed ability to make unusual connections.

the stimulants thing: it might be a creed in india not to imbibe stimulants at the penalty of being thrown out of your yoga community, but, to say what is essentially physiotherapy is not good for you because you drank a stimulant before hand is just plain wrong.

i also can't resist saying that harry potter is an alchemical allegory, and of course, we know why the alchemists went into hiding: they were accused of being heretics, satan worshipping cultists, weirdos and mis fits.

the truth is, others were jealous of their success and couldn't handle not being able to lead the life they wanted to; or rather, seeing others do so while they weren't.

the world is not divided up into good and bad, like you say, but it IS divded by people who get on with things, and others who let their situations fester and engulf them, who sit in the muck so long they become tainted and jaded by it, only to accuse others of being the very evil they fear and have nurtured, developed and imagined within themselves, paralyzing them from actually DOING anything, lol.
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 14, 2012 11:24 am » by Iwanci

Muleeeyyy.. I don't dislike yoga, I actually wish I could do it! I am not flexible enough mate and I drink way too much coffee to be able to relax... that was my connection... hehehe I truly wish I could though, I think it is beneficial.

I just dodn't understand why people have to link everything to either a god or a demon. Some things are just as they seem, me thinks.

I wish I knew an alchemist, making gold is a great skill.

I know that the world is not actually divided into good and bad, hence my comments mate.. it is people who seem to want to divide it rather than simply deal with the actuality of life. It doesn't have to be good or bad was my point..

Great to hear from you again mate... always a pleasure to, and whilst we don't always agree, I told you once before and will tell you again, you have the ability to make me see things from different angles, and I like that cos that's how we learn...

:cheers:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Initiate

PostThu Jun 14, 2012 11:53 am » by Cambay411

I hate to go off subject and I apologize berfore hand but I just wanted to thank you Savwafair for the pics at the bottom of your posts.

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostThu Jun 14, 2012 4:25 pm » by Savwafair2012

:peace:
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Previous