YOGA Is Satanic

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue May 22, 2012 8:24 pm » by Savwafair2012

' Yoga and Harry Potter are evil', says Catholic Church

Wait both? But I love Yoga

:owned:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/harr ... rcist.html

Father Gabriele Amorth, who for years was the Vatican’s chief exorcist and claims to have cleansed hundreds of people of evil spirits, said yoga is Satanic because it leads to a worship of Hinduism and “all eastern religions are based on a false belief in reincarnation”.

Reading JK Rowling’s Harry Potter books is no less dangerous, said the 86-year-old priest, who is the honorary president for life of the International Association of Exorcists, which he founded in 1990, and whose favourite film is the 1973 horror classic, The Exorcist.

The Harry Potter books, which have sold millions of copies worldwide, “seem innocuous” but in fact encourage children to believe in black magic and wizardry, Father Amorth said.

“Practising yoga is Satanic, it leads to evil just like reading Harry Potter,” he told a film festival in Umbria this week, where he was invited to introduce The Rite, a film about exorcism starring Sir Anthony Hopkins as a Jesuit priest.

“In Harry Potter the Devil acts in a crafty and covert manner, under the guise of extraordinary powers, magic spells and curses,” said the priest, who in 1986 was appointed the chief exorcist for the Diocese of Rome.

“Satan is always hidden and what he most wants is for us not to believe in his existence. He studies every one of us and our tendencies towards good and evil, and then he offers temptations.” Science was incapable of explaining evil, said Father Amorth, who has written two books on his experiences as an exorcist. “It’s not worth a jot.

The scientist simply explores what God has already created.” His views may seem extreme, but in fact reflect previous warnings by Pope Benedict XVI, when as Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger he was the head of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, the Vatican’s enforcer of doctrinal orthodoxy.

In 1999, six years before he succeeded John Paul II as Pope, he issued a document which warned Roman Catholics of the dangers of yoga, Zen, transcendental meditation and other 'eastern’ practises.

They could “degenerate into a cult of the body” that debases Christian prayer, the document said.

Yoga poses could create a feeling of well-being in the body but it was erroneous to confuse that with “the authentic consolations of the Holy Spirit,” the document said.

Italian yoga schools said Father Amorth’s criticism was absurd.

“It’s an accusation that has nothing to do with reality,” Vanda Vanni, the founder of the Mediterranean Yoga Association, told Adnkronos, an Italian news agency.

“It’s a theory — if one can call it a theory — that is totally without foundation. Yoga is not a religion or a spiritual practise. It doesn’t have even the slightest connection with Satanism or Satanic sects.” Giorgio Furlan, the founder of the Yoga Academy of Rome, said yoga had nothing to do with religion, “least of all Satanism.” “Whoever says that shows that they know absolutely nothing about yoga,” he said.

Father Amorth has previously said that people who are possessed by Satan vomit shards of glass and pieces of iron and have such superhuman strength that even children have to be held down by up to four people.

He has also claimed that the sex abuse scandals which have engulfed the Catholic Church in the US, Ireland, Germany and other countries was proof that the Anti-Christ is waging a war against the Holy See.
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostTue May 22, 2012 11:55 pm » by Kinninigan

"Yoga" practicing people are hated by the illuminati and the vatican, thats why they say that. They want you to fear god, pay taxes, and die...

Meditative practicing people dont agree with that...because they themselves will speak to "divine beings" without using occult rituals and gay luciferian blood oaths.

Fight the NWO, practice YOGA!
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Initiate

PostWed May 23, 2012 12:41 am » by Gonzo63

That's so creepy. Just the other day I was doing some yoga while watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and a demon appeared and tried to rape me. The demon looked like Karl Rove.

Conspirator

PostWed May 23, 2012 1:39 am » by Zer0

Gonzo63 wrote:That's so creepy. Just the other day I was doing some yoga while watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and a demon appeared and tried to rape me. The demon looked like Karl Rove.

We are talking about serious shit here, not your perverted sexual fantasies you sick fuck!
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostWed May 23, 2012 2:08 am » by Kinninigan

Otoel wrote:
Gonzo63 wrote:That's so creepy. Just the other day I was doing some yoga while watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and a demon appeared and tried to rape me. The demon looked like Karl Rove.

We are talking about serious shit here, not your perverted sexual fantasies you sick fuck!

Otoel is just mad because he tried Yoga and did not get raped by Selena Gomez :alien51:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Super Moderator

PostWed May 23, 2012 2:20 am » by domdabears

becks posted this link today on facebook about a priest admitting that this girl who went missing in 1983 was kidnapped for Vatican sex parties.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... rties.html
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostWed May 23, 2012 3:02 am » by Cia212

Kinninigan wrote:
Otoel wrote:

Otoel is just mad because he tried Yoga and did not get raped by Selena Gomez :alien51:

That's a good reason to get mad!

Conspirator

PostWed May 23, 2012 12:54 pm » by Harbin

lol :P
Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostWed May 23, 2012 6:01 pm » by Tonyw

It just goes to show how desperate the Holier than thou cretins in the Vatican are becoming. That Father Gabriele Amorth should Buggered by a thousand screaming demons from the darkest pits of hell. Hold on a minute he already has, that's why his lips are pursed. :headscratch:
I am what i am.

War does not determine who is right, War determines who is left. [img]http://i47.tinypic.com/5aro28.gif[/img]

Master Conspirator

PostWed May 23, 2012 6:23 pm » by *WillEase*

The story of Harry Potter, the child wizard, glorifies magic and the occult. One children’s author wrote that “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is different. It’s not quite like the Harry Potters that have gone before. … The Half-Blood Prince is much darker …” (bbc News, July 20). Nevertheless, many parents and teachers are thrilled to see kids taking the time to read.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/4697553.stm

The occult and supernatural must not be dismissed as mere superstition or as “just another genre of literature.” There is, in fact, a real world of evil spirits. Moreover, their manifestations can be extremely hazardous.

One source that addresses this topic in detail is the Holy Bible. It is the most complete reference book available on the subject.

The Bible reveals the existence of perverse spirit beings—demons—who seek to seduce and ultimately destroy humanity. Satan the devil, whom the Bible labels as the “prince of demons,” leads these spirits (Mark 3:22, Revised Standard Version). Yet Satan has become a myth to most people. Many laugh at him as a cartoon figure of a red, dancing monster with wings like a bat, horns, a long, pointed tail and a pitchfork.

However, the real Satan and his demonic cohorts are violently at work.

The Bible labels the popular occult and supernatural pursuits of our modern age as “works of darkness.” In addition, it cautions us in Ephesians 5:11 to “have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness ….” We need to understand this important warning—and teach it to our children. Harry Potter is portrayed as a wizard that fights evil, yet the Bible says that wizardry is evil. Such a mixed message will only confuse children (and adults) about what evil is and expose them to Satan’s influence.

Parents ought to realize that children do not yet have the wisdom and experience to guide their own lives or to make fully informed choices. This is surely illustrated by Proverbs 22:15: “Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child.” (The word translated foolishness actually means evil in the Hebrew language.) Parents have a heavy responsibility to direct their child’s interests towards wholesome and profitable channels.
PEACE, PEACE...BUT THERE IS NO PEACE!

Next