Yogurt attack during live TV News show (Greece)

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 08, 2012 6:59 am » by Perronick

Following the series: How to treat policemen suffering from power trips. Seen in this Portuguese stadium:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We continue with the next episode (more to come): How to treat presstitutes suffering from amnesia. They basically forgot the meaning of their profession. Enjoy.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSun Apr 08, 2012 7:59 am » by Bandanko

Anyone translate the greek attack? I wonder who he was and what they were throwing yoghurt at him for...

The Portugese vid was both awesome and scary. I dont like seeing people hurt. at the same time i clapped and cheered when they gave the feds a kicking!

power hungry dicks... though not all cops are bad. hitting a guy with a baton when 3 other feds are sat on him is worth storming the pitch. I am glad the crowd reacted in the way it did.

A shape of things to come? :flop:

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 08, 2012 10:33 am » by Ufosarus

bandanko wrote:Anyone translate the greek attack? I wonder who he was and what they were throwing yoghurt at him for...

The Portugese vid was both awesome and scary. I dont like seeing people hurt. at the same time i clapped and cheered when they gave the feds a kicking!

power hungry dicks... though not all cops are bad. hitting a guy with a baton when 3 other feds are sat on him is worth storming the pitch. I am glad the crowd reacted in the way it did.

A shape of things to come? :flop:

i cant speak greek but i would imagine it went something like , fuck u motherfucker! :lol:

Writer

PostSun Apr 08, 2012 10:49 am » by Sigmachi

You guys could read the translation- at the bottom of the video? :look:

:cheers:
Fallaces sunt rerum species.