You Are Being Lied To About The Nature Of DNA

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 27, 2012 9:49 pm » by Harbin

Life is religion. Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God. Those who are asleep are those of little faith in terms of their interaction with the creation. Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the worlds will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life. They will become merely a dream in the "past." People who pay strict attention to objective reality right and left, become the reality of the "Future."

- Cassiopaeans, 28 September 2002

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 27, 2012 11:28 pm » by Eldorado

Thank you for putting up one of my favorite subjects of discussion.

I love the expose that will be coming from these medical "practices"

There was once a man named Watson and a man named Crick.......

They spent hours in their laboratory staring at their dicks...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

......and came to a theoretical conclusion....that DNA was the source of all life in the human body......which lead many to "believe" that they were on to something.
Watson and Crick
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
For more details on this topic, see Molecular Structure of Nucleic Acids: A Structure for Deoxyribose Nucleic Acid.

James D. Watson and Francis Crick were the two co-discoverers of the structure of DNA in 1953. They used x-ray diffraction data collected by Rosalind Franklin and proposed the double helix or spiral staircase structure of the DNA molecule.

What they forgot....through all the hours of narrow minded focus, is that we all have somehow become limited to 100 years of a lifespan. When in the past in biblical and historical records....there was a tale told of the ancients who were living to the age of 600+ years...Methuselah, and Enoch (of course Enoch was taken aboard a spaceship and told the ancient secrets)........

But what we weren't told is how throughout thousands of years we have been led into a corral of a de-evolutionary states of progress, so that we are used for a stage of progress in humanity's honor, while we are classed as pawns and slaves, segregated into areas, and left to die in suffering.

They tried to genetically engineer a hybrid race, and now that hybrid has found out about their intent......and has revolted against their "heavenly" secrecy. Hence the story of god's favorite angel Lucifer applies, who is the bearer of this light of knowledge, being outcast to walk the earth forever in the form of the serpent...........AKA AMARU....or the Great Wise Serpents.

DNA is one of the methods that have been instilled into the lives of many............without us knowing......we have aliens visiting with the politicians soon after these discoveries of DNA
....having meetings over advanced technologies, and population control ideologies being discussed to keep information away from the public.....???

......don't think for a second they haven't discussed the origins of man, the ancient records that dictate these exact things on the walls of temples, or the findings of scientific theory and fact that have dis-proven their directives in their last 50 years.

IF.....Watson and Crick's theories were produced without even seeing the famed "Double Helix", then how can they postulate that the physical form of DNA was to look like they proposed.......they couldn't....it had to be proven by all costs.....to uphold the illusions cast as spells of deceit, and to hide from the repercussions of the oblivious victims of this genetic manipulation, and this worldwide White Lie.

The truth is that we have mastered a form of genetics, that was used to control our population in the past, without informing the people this was the actual reasoning that DNA was instilled in their physical form. If they all knew this, they would have been eating mushies years ago.!!!!! Instead, the govt continued to restrict knowledge, while claiming there was a professional medical practitioner who would be right there to take care of ANY problems.

We evolved many living things to be adapted to these theories of structure over a period of years following their research.........without even realizing this was only a theory, and an evolutionary intercession that has caused a serious diversion from the reality of our truest human form........

I feel that we have been duped into believing in this science, as opposed to the true studies of Physiology that have not even been touched upon, except by the brilliant thinkers who have used Lysergic Acid Diethylamide and the psylicibin cubensis mushrooms, to explore the possibilities of creation, the human consciousness, the abilities for the human form to continue to grow in height, in weight and girth, in its consciousness, and the ability for some to stop the "Age Virus" and to continue to live free from this genetic dis-ease.

There are dozens of facts to back this truth........

Including the fact that now these scientists......after discovering these "insights" years ago.......are able to FINALLY create cloned animals and other natural replications from years of studying certain chemical reactions in the body.........related to FOUR FUNDAMENTAL AMINO ACIDS????....

.....no.....they were actually using a theoretical development of genetic manipulation to create the desired effects....hence their cloned success stories.............and the numerous deformities and other horrendous cross breeding experiments that were geared at creating a plague of our genetics and our existence on this planet.

In reality......there are thousands of chemicals created and secreted in the body....all of which did not originate from these four amino acids.......

We were created from a culture (in a petri dish)...to be cultured on this planet as a race of beings, and that is evident in many fields of study as well, that show no signs of this evidence of this US backed scientific study of genetic influence, in its highly viral and evolutionary state.

We have been prepared through years of study and of resistance.......OHMs of resistance.......to be able to create a transcendental spiritual state that has been supporting and reinforcing the legitimate scientific studies of the human form........without incorporating ANY genetic structures whatsoever....

The Human Being exists as a simple being.....

comprised of 5 key elements of its structure......the chemical elements that we ingest to metabolize are also within the realm of self-control, elements that are so basic, they are ever present in the air, in the soil and in the water we drink.

These Physiological Elements are:

1) Form or bodily shape....Endomorph, Mesomorph, and Ectomorph
2) Exoskeletal Structure
3) Strength........as it relates to the leverage created from layering of musculature
4) Lifesource, or Life Energy....
5) and Thought Process, as dictated by logic, and by deductive reasoning.

These Chemical Elements are:

1) Carbon
2) Hydrogen
3) Nitrogen
4) Oxygen

The fifth element ........?? TetraHydroCannibinol

That is all that life as we know it is supposed to be......

But again.....there are so many alterations and deviations that you will have a hard time finding these basic traits in your own existence......unless appropriately guided and instructed in this study of Human Evolution.
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 28, 2012 12:22 am » by Ghost32

1) There is no such thing as a "Simple" Or "Single Cell" What we once called the single cell we now know that its actually made up of millions of parts and without those parts then the cell will die.

2)They want us to believe that we came from the first single cell.

3)It actually takes two strands of dna to combine to create a simple or single cell.

4)Dna is created by living organisms and also found in dead organisms. (Rocks Dont Have DNA)

5) Life had to already exist to donate the two seperate compatable dna strands to even create what scientist tell us was the 1st single cell that we supposedly evolved from.

If you think about it, It's like what came first the chicken or the egg, some type of living or dead organism had to already exist to provide the dna that create what scientists tell us was the first organisms, LOL it doesnt make since.

----> In other words, It's a clever lie to make you an athiest. <----

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 28, 2012 8:50 am » by Seahawk

That was great, Harbin. Really and truly makes me wholly reconsider how I think about things. I watched the full 9 videos, and appreciated them. Great post.

You know that means that we should pay more attention to what NEM and some of the others here are always preaching. :P Our thoughts and actions really do influence so much more then most everyone gives them credit for, and beyond- collectively.

I've kept my mind open to that possibility for quite a while now, but practically never act, or behave accordingly- which makes all the difference- or so it seems. I think that this is a very important lesson, and quite amazing. It's made sense to me for a long time, that the mind is analogous to a computer, but never thought that it goes so much farther then that- right down to every single cell. Again, amazing. :flop: :cheers:

I hope that the folks who watched this, watched the whole thing, and actually let it sink in.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 28, 2012 1:10 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Harbin wrote:
Life is religion. Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God. Those who are asleep are those of little faith in terms of their interaction with the creation. Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the worlds will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life. They will become merely a dream in the "past." People who pay strict attention to objective reality right and left, become the reality of the "Future."

- Cassiopaeans, 28 September 2002

Thanks for posting will check it out! great quote!

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 28, 2012 3:42 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Wow amazing!! :clapper: This is one of the best information i've come across in a while!!
Ofcoarse Fear is killing us. Literally! This is when spirituality meets science in a way that can be helpfull for everyone. :flop:

Great post Harbin thank you! I wonder if part two is also available online. My internet connection is to slow so i wasn't able to find it. But if anyone did please post.

:sunny:

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 28, 2012 4:24 pm » by Phoenix rising

bookmarked for sure, excellent post harbin, :cheers: great stuff indeed and great interjection eldorado :cheers: at last some decent content on a post, I was losing faith for a while, stuff like this reminds me why I came to dtv, love that quote to harbin, just shared that i did, :hugging:
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 28, 2012 6:27 pm » by Newearthman

I'm just starting to watch now but the way I see it is this : You don't have to study every book or travel across the world to gain knowledge...we already have all the knowledge in us to solve any problem we face but it takes the simple mind of a child to allow these thoughts to flow freely through our mind. If we are constantly in a state of stress or fear than in a way we are imprisoning our own mind and spirit.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 28, 2012 6:44 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Newearthman wrote:I'm just starting to watch now but the way I see it is this : You don't have to study every book or travel across the world to gain knowledge...we already have all the knowledge in us to solve any problem we face but it takes the simple mind of a child to allow these thoughts to flow freely through our mind. If we are constantly in a state of stress or fear than in a way we are imprisoning our own mind and spirit.

This is true,. it takes the mind of a child to understand and the reason and speed of thought of a pure soul to feel and explain it like this man did. This is the stuff that will wake the sheeple up i hope.. He has proven that dissection of matter will only bring you a truth you already know in your heart. The power of love and fear!
By analyzing your own fears and other feelings you will know much of our reality. We can use our selfs and nature as an anology for every creation.

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostThu Jun 28, 2012 9:43 pm » by SamueltheLion

Seriouscitizen wrote:
Newearthman wrote:I'm just starting to watch now but the way I see it is this : You don't have to study every book or travel across the world to gain knowledge...we already have all the knowledge in us to solve any problem we face but it takes the simple mind of a child to allow these thoughts to flow freely through our mind. If we are constantly in a state of stress or fear than in a way we are imprisoning our own mind and spirit.

This is true,. it takes the mind of a child to understand and the reason and speed of thought of a pure soul to feel and explain it like this man did. This is the stuff that will wake the sheeple up i hope.. He has proven that dissection of matter will only bring you a truth you already know in your heart. The power of love and fear!
By analyzing your own fears and other feelings you will know much of our reality. We can use our selfs and nature as an anology for every creation.

beautiful you two,

well, i just felt like saying i noticed how creative you get when you love,

you find a way to say the unsayable

you find a way to point out the invisible.

the mind of a child sees with its whole being, and does so at a good pace... indeed, if we can admit we are vulnerable to far greater forces within the universe, and that we are protected, and can protect others, we will know more of the glories of god.

an important lesson i learned today though, is that the pent up rage and anger must come out, it must flow, it can be channeled and directed, but not suppressed, it can be used for good, as fuel, or one can keep suppressing it, until one explodes.

i think it would be good for us if we all used our fuel a bit more, with the guidance of love.

:sunny:
Your faith will make you whole

Next