You are going to have to start thinking.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 9:05 am » by Ridee

Upload to Disclose.tv

Ok this is the "he nailed it " type of video , it is more than obvious that an age is ending and all our "old" tricks are dead

now every age ended with a big "event"
can we all agree that disclosure , free energy , fits the bill for the end of the oil / pyramid age ?
My blog --- > http://uplifting7.blogspot.com/

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 9:23 am » by Noetic

earth,wind,fire,water.this is the cycle of man.

Man harnesses earth(wood,dirt,stone/ore) to harness wind(wind mills,sailing/exploring)then man harnesses fire (coal,oil,nuke,electricity) and uses it to harness water(hho,hydroxy,joe-cell,hydra) then man-kind gets fat,lazy,stupid and hedinistic(sp?)and some great event,usually nuclear war kills almost all of humanity and it starts all over again.the age of Aquarius means it's time to evolve to the water stage of the program,the last stage before the end.
patent pending lol

Initiate

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 9:42 am » by Captainkarizma

so we will EVOLVE :flop: :flop: :banana: :hugging: :hugging: :cheers: :cheers:
:robot: this is the captain speaking :badair:

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 9:43 am » by Pindz

noetic wrote:earth,wind,fire,water.this is the cycle of man.

Man harnesses earth(wood,dirt,stone/ore) to harness wind(wind mills,sailing/exploring)then man harnesses fire (coal,oil,nuke,electricity) and uses it to harness water(hho,hydroxy,joe-cell,hydra) then man-kind gets fat,lazy,stupid and hedinistic(sp?)and some great event,usually nuclear war kills almost all of humanity and it starts all over again.the age of Aquarius means it's time to evolve to the water stage of the program,the last stage before the end.

this is what they teach you at CIA HEADQUATERS ??? pppfffffffttttt

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 9:52 am » by Noetic

captainkarizma wrote:so we will EVOLVE :flop: :flop: :banana: :hugging: :hugging: :cheers: :cheers:

Yes then we will die,if you study history deep enough you will see the tell-tale markers on this planet of nuclear destruction,a fine example is a temple in meso-america that has been clearly burnt with a nuclear bomb,thousands of years ago.I can't remember the name of the place.but this has all happened several times in the past in this planet alone,my research has shown that we are in at least the 5th or 6th cycle of man right now,but on the bright-side we have hundreds if not thousands of years until the end.I believe it was a 2,600 or 26,000 year system,and it is definitely all scripted like this,we really are living in a program,and it really does have a reset button.

Have a nice day
patent pending lol

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 10:06 am » by Cwmman

captainkarizma wrote:so we will EVOLVE :flop: :flop: :banana: :hugging: :hugging: :cheers: :cheers:

so we evolve, like from the apes we evolved .........but the apes forgot to evolve :headscratch: ............but we did and they didnt :headscratch: ......
not to sure about that one captain
:flop:
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—
after they’ve tried everything else.
Winston Churchill.

Initiate

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 10:07 am » by Captainkarizma

yes I have read about that also very compelling but it could very well be that after a few cycles of this we either get it right or go the way of the dinosaurs figuratively speaking,big changes for mankind and we get front row seats,good or bad we live in one of the most important times .we are living through the decline of oil the future of our race is in the balance. then again maybe neo will save the day

Initiate

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 10:09 am » by Captainkarizma

cwmman wrote:

so we evolve, like from the apes we evolved .........but the apes forgot to evolve :headscratch: ............but we did and they didnt :headscratch: ......
not to sure about that one captain
:flop:

evolution my not be a good thing look where the dodo birds evolution ended ,just a perspective

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 10:18 am » by Noetic

I think "evolve" was the wrong word,I mean we move up to the next level,like graduate.

I would hope that humanity would get it right one of these times,but I'm not going to bet on it.You also have to take into consideration the fact of why humanity is restocked on this planet post-apocolypse so many times.It's because we are a slave race with one purpose,to mine this planet until it's depleted of resources and then we can fuck off and die for all they care.

Which leads one to wonder if they will kill us off or let us evolve into the universal community when this planet is stripped bare and they leave.there are some kids out there who have no qualms with killing an ant farm.
patent pending lol

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 11:34 am » by Ridee

i really don't buy the doom & gloom scenario

i know that it had happened before and can happen again
only this time it will not be E.T. nuclear wars blowing up city's , this time it will be humans blowing up the planet , we have all the nukes we need to do just that

the thing is that we are here with a purpose and the creator did not build a ladder going no where

nature promotes novelty as Terrence once said
My blog --- > http://uplifting7.blogspot.com/

Next