You can make wine, beer. But not spirit for your own use

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 26, 2013 1:14 am » by Toxic32

You can make wine, beer. But not distill spirit for your own use? Who the fuck are they to decide what can or want to make and consume in my own home? Having said that in the UK you can distill 1250 Lt of ethanol for use as bio fuel to run your fucking car without a licence, after that they want their cut. Any way lets just say I have learnt over the past few weeks how to do it for my self...Distill that is. It's so fucking easy no wonder they want to keep it a secret. I can make a pint/.5 ltr of, Lets say Whisky (Jack Daniels) for less than a $1. I'v researched the reasons you should never do it and it's all crap. Proper-gander put about by the tax man to stop people doing it for them selves. I have never read about anybody being prosecuted or coming to any harm form distilling spirit, for there own use and in there own home. They wouldn't have the guts to try and stop it. The revolution would start there. If you have never tried it and like to drink whisky, vodka, rum, or any other spirit have ago. Google it. Once you have done it I guarantee you will never have to buy another bottle from the supper market.

:cheers:
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 26, 2013 1:39 am » by Elnorel

No taxes get collected m8.

Thought this one was obvious.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 26, 2013 2:02 am » by Temps13

So distilling is safer than making prison hooch,long as you don't use wood alcohol?
I know with hooch theres factors like what yeast/how much yeast..germs etc etc-
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 26, 2013 2:19 am » by Toxic32

Temps13 wrote:So distilling is safer than making prison hooch,long as you don't use wood alcohol?
I know with hooch theres factors like what yeast/how much yeast..germs etc etc-

Don't fucking quote me on what you think you know. Look it up. M8 what the fuck do you mean? We should all disclose what we should be taxed on! Like they did in our parliament. They thought of every way they could milk us and when they got caught (thank got for the female American reporter asking questions) what did they say. It's within the the rules we created to allow us to rip you off whats your problem. Then when they realized it was wrong they offered to pay the money back. It's like a bank robber robbing the bank then getting caught and saying. It's ok we made a mistake we will give it back so what your problem.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 26, 2013 2:35 am » by Temps13

I did look it up & thats what it basically said,just I had an intense lecture off someone once about how bad prison hooch (undistilled) was so I was wondering if it was ok- longs it distilled,thats all geez

Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 26, 2013 6:18 am » by Malogg

:lol:
Every clown has a name eh what is yours?...

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 26, 2013 6:50 am » by Canubis

you can make spirits but its bloody dangerous 1 drop of the wrong stuff on your tongue and its all over lol

i drank 2 and a half bottles the other night so im sorry about that,

Ironman your now officially my new brother! :hugging:
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com