You Can’t Make This Up...

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 03, 2013 9:29 pm » by *WillEase*

Guess What the Obamacare Hotline Number Nearly Spells...

If you’re a frequenter of the Obamacare exchange and have had occasion to call the hotline and ask questions about the program, then this phone number is a familiar one:

https://www.healthcare.gov/blog/questions-call-us/

But it might come as a surprise what the hotline number becomes when corresponding keypad letters are substituted, as one writer has discovered (Warning: Rough language ahead):

If you exclude the 1 (no associated letters), the federal Obamacare hotline is 1-800-FUCK-YO

Among the caveats in this interesting observation is that the number 1 on most phone keypads has no letters associated with it, so in essence one seeking help with Obamacare is dialing 1-800-F1U-CKYO.

Also, the crucial “U” is missing from the end this number, but the similarity is ironic at least.

So one might say Obamacare officials just missed out on a pretty entertaining possibility when they didn’t remove the unassigned number 1 and chose not to place an 8 at the end, but if you want to commit the number to memory, this isn’t an ineffective method.

Conservatives, however, might say the phrase is closer to a Freudian slip.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 04, 2013 1:01 am » by RATRODROB

haha that's pretty funny, but WILL, don't some of the black population (Obama etc) pronounce the word YOU, as YO.

so maybe its more perfect than first appears haha, of course im just having fun with this, and I hope my ignorant comments as an Australian don't appear racist, not intended.

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Initiate

PostFri Oct 04, 2013 5:07 pm » by dudeman351

It just goes to show you what the .gov thinks of we the people. And people wonder why I'm a secessionist.