you Censorship my last video

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 3:25 am » by Hesop

Avimoas,
I received an answer to your concern.

Some of our video editors deleted parts of the text/description as private information (name and address) was exposed. That is in violation to our terms & rules. The protection of anonymity and privacy is a high value on Disclose.tv, of our members and non-members.

Unfortunately the editor missed to send a mail to avimoas concerning the violation.

I know that often video material from other sources may occasionally contain such info. It's actually a good policy though, to keep it out, as it would be hard to discern if the information was intended by the individual to be indulged, or if it was included for means of malice. There are always Liabilities and lawyers right?
Sorry you weren't informed of the deletion.

Initiate

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 4:36 pm » by Avimoas

hesop wrote:Avimoas,
I received an answer to your concern.

Some of our video editors deleted parts of the text/description as private information (name and address) was exposed. That is in violation to our terms & rules. The protection of anonymity and privacy is a high value on Disclose.tv, of our members and non-members.

Unfortunately the editor missed to send a mail to avimoas concerning the violation.

I know that often video material from other sources may occasionally contain such info. It's actually a good policy though, to keep it out, as it would be hard to discern if the information was intended by the individual to be indulged, or if it was included for means of malice. There are always Liabilities and lawyers right?
Sorry you weren't informed of the deletion.

Thanks hesop I really appreciate your help

:flop:

Previous