You Got To Be A Pet To Live Large in This World

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 10:46 pm » by Mozi!!a

Upload to Disclose.tv

Americans spent $53 billion on pets

That's how much Americans spent last year on pet care, buying products and services to pamper their four-legged friends from cradle to grave. There are now about 700 funeral homes, crematories and cemeteries that cater only to pets, and it's a growth industry. Some funeral directors for animals say Baby Boomers increasingly are turning to pets for companionship after their spouses die or their children leave home.

http://www.sfgate.com/business/article/ ... z25xScMsrm

Make Me Sick :vomit: :bang; :shooting:

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 05, 2012 1:20 am » by Cia212

Demobe wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Americans spent $53 billion on pets

That's how much Americans spent last year on pet care, buying products and services to pamper their four-legged friends from cradle to grave. There are now about 700 funeral homes, crematories and cemeteries that cater only to pets, and it's a growth industry. Some funeral directors for animals say Baby Boomers increasingly are turning to pets for companionship after their spouses die or their children leave home.

http://www.sfgate.com/business/article/ ... z25xScMsrm

Make Me Sick :vomit: :bang; :shooting:

Does my dog get a happy ending after that massage?

Some of it's crazy. After my last dog died, they tried to sell me on a casket, then an urn, then a memorial plaque...etc. They literally spent 30 minutes trying to upsell my dog's death.

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 05, 2012 2:18 am » by The57ironman

Cia212 wrote:Does my dog get a happy ending after that massage?

Some of it's crazy. After my last dog died, they tried to sell me on a casket, then an urn, then a memorial plaque...etc. They literally spent 30 minutes trying to upsell my dog's death.

...wait 'til they make it illegal to remove your pet from the vet's office to bury it on your own property... :peep:

Collapse is a series of events that sometimes span years.
Each event increases in volatility over the last event,
but as time goes on these events tend to condition the masses.

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 21, 2012 12:47 am » by Opalserpent

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.