You want an argument. Free thinking adult's only

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 28, 2013 1:54 am » by Toxic32

You want an argument. Bring it in here. No holds bared. I mean given that the civilized part of sanity should allow minds to express what they feel in a way that best suits their way of expression.

There should be a medium for that expression to encompass a rout of expression to demonstrate the way they feel and why they feel that way. If for nothing else for that conception to be argued and reasoned against. So to that end I feel a no holds bared, no insults unacceptable anything goes thread should be allowed. Real free speech starts here. If the Mods don't think this thread is not a good idea then please delete this thread.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 28, 2013 2:02 am » by Muchtyman

Toxic32 wrote:You want an argument. Bring it in here. No holds bared. I mean given that the civilized part of sanity should allow minds to express what they feel in a way that best suits their way of expression.

There should be a medium for that expression to encompass a rout of expression to demonstrate the way they feel and why they feel that way. If for nothing else for that conception to be argued and reasoned against. So to that end I feel a no holds bared, no insults unacceptable anything goes thread should be allowed. Real free speech starts here. If the Mods don't think this thread is not a good idea then please delete this thread.

Fair enough ....You Illiterate tosser .

So to that end I feel a no holds bared

Initiate

PostSat Dec 28, 2013 2:13 am » by Baboogdi

Initiate

PostSat Dec 28, 2013 2:33 am » by Ishumble

I actually don't want to argue.Just say this,I think we talk and think too much.Somethings are better left unsaid, cause once the thought leaves your mouth,fingers on computer in blog,chat,forum, or phone in social media message, you can't take it back.Just because you can say something does not mean you should. We seem to have diarrhea of the brains lately,so bored as a species,cause we don't have to worry about getting our basic needs met,we turn to being entertained or yet entertaining others.We need to Shut the #!% up on most of these asinine conversations and opine about important issues cause what is completely unimportant is getting attention when important issues are tossed aside,and suffering continues I am sick of the talking rich heads Jones,Rush,,the View,The Talk etc. Things done in the dark need to come to light,but I could care less where Kim Kardashian is eating,or what Palin has to say. I care what big banks and big pharmacy is doing and who is holding them accountable,and how many justices had free vacations and who paid for them and how much the lobbyist paid off that congressman,cause the Monsanto bill should have never passed through :vomit:.Who is protecting our children,and elderly and service men/women how they are going to fix our broken education system.How are they going to cut waste in gov spending cause the latest report is horrible.Who is going to be held accountable in this blamess system we seem to have created?Well it is not the rich people for sure :alien51: :alien51: Talk is cheap,a good thought without action or meaningful action is worse than holding a bowel movement that is why I will shut up now :shock: :lol: :lol:

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 28, 2013 3:11 am » by Toxic32

Muchtyman wrote:
Toxic32 wrote:You want an argument. Bring it in here. No holds bared. I mean given that the civilized part of sanity should allow minds to express what they feel in a way that best suits their way of expression.

Fair enough ....You Illiterate tosser .

So to that end I feel a no holds bared

Is that it you wanker? You obviously have only two brain cells to rub together and even one of them is found wanting.

I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 28, 2013 3:13 am » by Toxic32

Ishumble wrote:I actually don't want to argue.Just say this,I think we talk and think too much.Somethings are better left unsaid, cause once the thought leaves your mouth,fingers on computer in blog,chat,forum, or phone in social media message, you can't take it back.Just because you can say something does not mean you should. We seem to have diarrhea of the brains lately,so bored as a species,cause we don't have to worry about getting our basic needs met,we turn to being entertained or yet entertaining others.We need to Shut the #!% up on most of these asinine conversations and opine about important issues cause what is completely unimportant is getting attention when important issues are tossed aside,and suffering continues I am sick of the talking rich heads Jones,Rush,,the View,The Talk etc. Things done in the dark need to come to light,but I could care less where Kim Kardashian is eating,or what Palin has to say. I care what big banks and big pharmacy is doing and who is holding them accountable,and how many justices had free vacations and who paid for them and how much the lobbyist paid off that congressman,cause the Monsanto bill should have never passed through :vomit:.Who is protecting our children,and elderly and service men/women how they are going to fix our broken education system.How are they going to cut waste in gov spending cause the latest report is horrible.Who is going to be held accountable in this blamess system we seem to have created?Well it is not the rich people for sure :alien51: :alien51: Talk is cheap,a good thought without action or meaningful action is worse than holding a bowel movement that is why I will shut up now :shock: :lol: :lol:

Why did you type ( We need to Shut the #!% up ) When we need to shut the fuck up is the same thing?

Initiate

PostSat Dec 28, 2013 3:54 am » by Ishumble

Toxic32 wrote:
Ishumble wrote:I actually don't want to argue.Just say this,I think we talk and think too much.Somethings are better left unsaid, cause once the thought leaves your mouth,fingers on computer in blog,chat,forum, or phone in social media message, you can't take it back.Just because you can say something does not mean you should. We seem to have diarrhea of the brains lately,so bored as a species,cause we don't have to worry about getting our basic needs met,we turn to being entertained or yet entertaining others.We need to Shut the #!% up on most of these asinine conversations and opine about important issues cause what is completely unimportant is getting attention when important issues are tossed aside,and suffering continues I am sick of the talking rich heads Jones,Rush,,the View,The Talk etc. Things done in the dark need to come to light,but I could care less where Kim Kardashian is eating,or what Palin has to say. I care what big banks and big pharmacy is doing and who is holding them accountable,and how many justices had free vacations and who paid for them and how much the lobbyist paid off that congressman,cause the Monsanto bill should have never passed through :vomit:.Who is protecting our children,and elderly and service men/women how they are going to fix our broken education system.How are they going to cut waste in gov spending cause the latest report is horrible.Who is going to be held accountable in this blamess system we seem to have created?Well it is not the rich people for sure :alien51: :alien51: Talk is cheap,a good thought without action or meaningful action is worse than holding a bowel movement that is why I will shut up now :shock: :lol: :lol:

Why did you type ( We need to Shut the #!% up ) When we need to shut the fuck up is the same thing?

:flop:

Writer

PostSat Dec 28, 2013 5:48 am » by Love

:nails: :ohno:

Super Moderator

PostSat Dec 28, 2013 5:52 am » by Slith

Just don't make it personal and it will ride.

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Super Moderator

PostSat Dec 28, 2013 5:55 am » by Slith

Love wrote::nails: :ohno:

BTW

:hiho: to the asylum. Free drinks after 8 and hor d'oerves all day long.

Enjoy

:cheers:

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Next