PostWed Dec 09, 2009 8:47 am » by Rogerrabbit

i clicked the link sounded interesting and as you made it sound so dramatic

nothing new here guys move on

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 09, 2009 9:03 am » by Ghost32

nice find!

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 09, 2009 9:55 am » by Mediasorcerer

ghymmie wrote:Aliens don't exist, Jesus told me so!

jesus doesnt exist,aliens told me so,lol,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostWed Dec 09, 2009 2:08 pm » by Wesley

hesop wrote:

Thanks for the vid hesop. :flop:

Initiate

PostWed Dec 09, 2009 2:14 pm » by Remote7

I agree rogerrabbit , This really isnt saying anything new,A lot of scientists all over the world would not argue against the case of life on other worlds
...the Question should be are they here..

Initiate

PostWed Dec 09, 2009 3:41 pm » by Cee420

freedomofwill wrote:Goto the NSA website.

http://www.nsa.gov/public_info/declass/ufo/index.shtml

An American Government agency posting documents relating to UFO's. That's pretty interesting. It's been there for years.

Did anyone know about this?

Hey,

I Don't see this as serving as proof of aliens visiting Earth, but proof of UFO's in our skies.. This means that the UFOs could be also "military secrets", not alien craft.

So to me, this is not a proof of aliens, but proof of Unindentified crafts ..when you don't know who's ship this is, you can't know it's origins either, right ..so all the "ufos" could be man made, the govs are only keeping them as "military secrets" and false flag them as "alien crafts".

I still haven't seen one peice of evidence that ETs are visiting this planet ...but, still the "ufos" seem to be real ..must be man made crafts.

Flying saucers: an invention by Nikola Tesla?!:

flying-saucers-an-invention-by-nikola-tesla-t4819.html?hilit=william lyne

Writer

PostWed Dec 09, 2009 6:42 pm » by Lovnstars86

It is wierd that the government would post documents like that and then turn around and airbrush photos indicating that aliens do exist...these documents are great finds but it seems it really doesn't really get the publics attention.

In my honest opinion, I don't think disclosure will be coming around very soon...I honestly don't think people are prepared for it.

Imagine the chaos it would bring...peoples opinion of religion will be drastically changed as well as any scientific findings about science like evolution and dontt fprget history. So many things would change (which I am hoping for everyday!) But more importantly people will NOT trust the government anymore. I mean, I don't trust them now..but with mistrust in our government there would be riots and complete craziness lolol

The government and TBTB are doing such a damn gud job at decieving ppl that it will take a lot to reveal the truth to ppl...it wud be even harder to convince the ppl now

Writer

PostMon Aug 30, 2010 10:52 pm » by Andrewd13

Aliens are deception. They are going to capture the attention of those who don't believe in Jesus and they are going to do all these crazy things like the bible says and those who are not saved are going to fall for it. UFO's and aliens are just distraction from truth. They are either controlled experiments by the government or they are straight up manifestations of demonic spirits. I bet there just evil. Wolves in sheeps clothing, they are going to offer peace in the name of the Anti-Christ.

PostWed Mar 21, 2012 1:49 am » by Tammy3005

Did you know if you type in www.itanimulli.com in it takes you to the nsa website. Btw that is Illuminati backwards..... coincidence????

Super Moderator

PostWed Mar 21, 2012 2:14 am » by The57ironman

freedomofwill wrote:

Perhaps if someone really believed in Aliens, and took it to heart they may have contact, and may be able to get a space tour??? Who know's.

?

right....just ask billy meier..... :roll:
...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

PreviousNext