You want proof Aliens exist?

Initiate

PostWed Mar 21, 2012 5:14 am » by Tgwusauk

lovnstars86 wrote:It is wierd that the government would post documents like that and then turn around and airbrush photos indicating that aliens do exist...these documents are great finds but it seems it really doesn't really get the publics attention.

In my honest opinion, I don't think disclosure will be coming around very soon...I honestly don't think people are prepared for it.

Imagine the chaos it would bring...peoples opinion of religion will be drastically changed as well as any scientific findings about science like evolution and dontt fprget history. So many things would change (which I am hoping for everyday!) But more importantly people will NOT trust the government anymore. I mean, I don't trust them now..but with mistrust in our government there would be riots and complete craziness lolol

The government and TBTB are doing such a damn gud job at decieving ppl that it will take a lot to reveal the truth to ppl...it wud be even harder to convince the ppl now

Good reply, but I disagree that we will not get disclosure, they have no option, from all accounts they have been told to disclose or they will reveal en masse, they cannot continue the cover up much longer.
You may find it will be the Chinese who do disclosure, various reports have disclosure from now to 2016 as a maximum.

Previous