You were right! They have just admitted Aliens are here

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 14, 2013 3:19 am » by Toxic32

You were right! They have just admitted Aliens are here. The world government have come out and owned up to the fact that Aliens are among us and have been visiting our planet for thousands of years. In fact they genetically engineered us in our present form. And yes it's them flying around in the shiny light things that we all see all over the fucking place. Ok and and just a couple of other things we know and they have owned up to is sampling. They take the odd specimen here and there. Both human and animal to monitor the greater good of the species........So what! What are you or could you do about it? Just to say I knew I was right all along may give you some self satisfaction. But Now what????
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 14, 2013 3:23 am » by Constabul

Initiate

PostThu Nov 14, 2013 3:33 am » by Hr2burn

Umm ok, who are they that have come out with this humankind altering news? I have read nothing of this anywhere and seems like if the cat were out of the bag, this might even make mainstream media.
Now I'm nothing...

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 14, 2013 3:40 am » by Evildweeb

Constabul wrote:Image

Effing Nick Pope again........

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:lol:

:cheers:

Beer acquisition continues up to the point of some form of saturation and is driven on a course directed by the path of least resistance to the fridge

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 14, 2013 3:47 am » by Doogle

Toxic32 wrote: What are you or could you do about it? Just to say I knew I was right all along may give you some self satisfaction. But Now what????

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 14, 2013 3:50 am » by Malogg

HAHA Image

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 14, 2013 3:56 am » by Spock

Hr2burn wrote:Umm ok, who are they that have come out with this humankind altering news? I have read nothing of this anywhere and seems like if the cat were out of the bag, this might even make mainstream media.

It was a hypothetical.

My answer is, I will say "TOLD YOU SO - PUT THAT IN YOUR CORNCOB PIPE AND SMOKE IT!!!"

And then listen to the fundamentalists say, of we knew it all along, they are demons. And the GFL'ers say they are saviors, and all the people saying they have them all figured out,and then I'll sit back and roll my eyes again.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 14, 2013 4:08 am » by Mydogma

Spock wrote:
Hr2burn wrote:Umm ok, who are they that have come out with this humankind altering news? I have read nothing of this anywhere and seems like if the cat were out of the bag, this might even make mainstream media.

It was a hypothetical.

My answer is, I will say "TOLD YOU SO - PUT THAT IN YOUR CORNCOB PIPE AND SMOKE IT!!!"

And then listen to the fundamentalists say, of we knew it all along, they are demons. And the GFL'ers say they are saviors, and all the people saying they have them all figured out,and then I'll sit back and roll my eyes again.

:cheers: yep
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Initiate

PostThu Nov 14, 2013 4:09 am » by pushtone

i would play them a song :wink:

Upload to Disclose.tv

- - -

"If we take eternity to mean not infinite temporal duration but timelessness, then eternal life belongs to those who live in the present.

Ludwig Wittgenstein.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 14, 2013 4:18 am » by Mydogma

Toxic32 wrote:You were right! They have just admitted Aliens are here. The world government have come out and owned up to the fact that Aliens are among us and have been visiting our planet for thousands of years. In fact they genetically engineered us in our present form. And yes it's them flying around in the shiny light things that we all see all over the fucking place. Ok and and just a couple of other things we know and they have owned up to is sampling. They take the odd specimen here and there. Both human and animal to monitor the greater good of the species........So what! What are you or could you do about it? Just to say I knew I was right all along may give you some self satisfaction. But Now what????

Relax its only swamp gas...what really need to happen is the Governments around the world have to apologize to all the people that are not brain dead and punched holes in their cover-ups time and time again...instead of being heros of the truth the conspiracy group in general has time and time again...show itself far more correct then the cowardly sheep wish to see...one day the kook will get to shake his head at the self-righteous brain dead....thanks for finally waking up...lets hope its not to late to topple the corrupt before the alien thing turns into an excuse for martial law...either that or the financial collapse and bank runs might do it...hope the aliens can figure out wall street math...
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com